Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. (2679 Views)

E-Book Fiction Writer Needed!!! / E-book Writer Wanted! / Re-writer Wanted!! Apply Within (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. by emasahb: 2:45am On Sep 12, 2021
AuthorThis Inc. is now hiring experienced e-book writers.

Qualifications:
+ Perfect, native-level written English
+ Proven track record of completed ebook projects
+ Time-conscious
+ Excellent communicator

Responsibilities:
+ Research given topics
+ Write top-notch, thoughtful ebooks
+ Make changes, if needed.

Apply with relevant samples via Whatsapp at 08148616463.
We're looking forward to meeting you.

1 Share

Re: Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. by Turanji: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
emasahb:

Qualifications:
+ Time-conscious
+ Excellent communicator

Responsibilities:
+ Research given topics

I'm interested, please what's the pay like
Re: Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. by Immasive: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
emasahb:

Qualifications:
+ Time-conscious
+ Excellent communicator

Responsibilities:
+ Research given topics

Should you choose to work with me, you can expect an amiable, reliable and dependable working partner in me

I can proficiently :

Use Long Tail Keywords
Make use of Google Docs
Use Grammarly
Source and Insert Hyperlinks
Write SEO-inclined articles
Source and Insert Royalty-Free Images
Transcribe
Write Website Content Materials
Write Ebooks and Product Guides

I can make delivery of up to 4,000 words daily.

Rest assured, you can count on me . I know what it takes to be a good writer and bring success at article development and i'm bring this and more to the table.

I can be reached on 09121073919

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. by emasahb: 2:43am On Sep 14, 2021
Turanji:

I'm interested, please what's the pay like

All questions regarding payment and workload will be answered during the application process.
Thank you.
Re: Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. by emasahb: 2:44am On Sep 14, 2021
Immasive:

Should you choose to work with me, you can expect an amiable, reliable and dependable working partner in me

I can proficiently :

Use Long Tail Keywords
Make use of Google Docs
Use Grammarly
Source and Insert Hyperlinks
Write SEO-inclined articles
Source and Insert Royalty-Free Images
Transcribe
Write Website Content Materials
Write Ebooks and Product Guides

I can make delivery of up to 4,000 words daily.

Rest assured, you can count on me . I know what it takes to be a good writer and bring success at article development and i'm bring this and more to the table.

I can be reached on 09121073919

Please contact the hiring manager as directed.
Thank you.
Re: Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. by marksleek2584(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2021
emasahb:

All questions regarding payment and workload will be answered during the application process.
Thank you.
the hiring manager does not reply his whatsapp messages at all. Sent two messages already, no response whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. by emasahb: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
marksleek2584:
the hiring manager does not reply his whatsapp messages at all. Sent two messages already, no response whatsoever.

We've had to review a lot of samples lately. Please provide your phone number and you'll be contacted immediately. Thank you.
Re: Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. by marksleek2584(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
emasahb:

We've had to review a lot of samples lately. Please provide your phone number and you'll be contacted immediately. Thank you.
Re: Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. by FatherChrismas(f): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2021
marksleek2584:

bro waddup. You sent Me a pm... Can't access it with this account.

Send GodOfAbroad a pm
Re: Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. by marksleek2584(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
FatherChrismas:
bro waddup. You sent Me a pm... Can't access it with this account.

Send GodOfAbroad a pm
his profile isn't coming up....blacklisted as a troll or something
Re: Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. by GodOfAbroad: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
marksleek2584:
his profile isn't coming up....blacklisted as a troll or something
WoW ThAnKS FOr Information
Re: Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. by marksleek2584(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
GodOfAbroad:
WoW ThAnKS FOr Information
I'll message you
Re: Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. by GodOfAbroad: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
marksleek2584:
I'll message you
replied you already
Re: Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. by marksleek2584(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2021
GodOfAbroad:
replied you already

(1) (Reply)

The Best Love Message In The World (do Nigerian Ladies Fancy Love Messages) / Should An Economist Go 4 Acca Or Cis / A Nairaland Employer Who Has Refused To Pay Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.