Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? (25739 Views)

Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment / NJFP: The Portal Keep Rejecting Our Company phone Number, Any Solution (picture) / Who Has Successfully Applied For Diamond Bank Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by emmyskies(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
chieni:

well I couldn't unfortunately. As at 19th I had some issues. I couldn't log in. when I successfully logged in my LGA was not popping up, plus the information was not even saving when I successfully filled it. Thanks for the encouragement.
Anytime...
This thing don pain me o. After all the stress of composing 5 essays, you couldn't submit...e dey pain me well well.

Next time keep on persisting please.

I experienced all those glitches that you mentioned buh I kept on trying to submit. Every hour I kept on logging in to see if the issue was resolved. I composed my 5 essays on the 20th and I couldn't let it slide like that...stayed awake till 12am on that website, woke up by 4am and logged in to see the issue had been resolved. If you had logged in on nairaland earlier, you would have beaten the deadline

Next time sha,,,apply early to avoid situations like this.
Best wishes dear
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by chieni(f): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
emmyskies:

Anytime...
This thing don pain me o. After all the stress of composing 5 essays, you couldn't submit...e dey pain me well well.

Next time keep on persisting please.

I experienced all those glitches that you mentioned buh I kept on trying to submit. Every hour I kept on logging in to see if the issue was resolved. I composed my 5 essays on the 20th and I couldn't let it slide like that...stayed awake till 12am on that website, woke up by 4am and logged in to see the issue had been resolved. If you had logged in on nairaland earlier, you would have beaten the deadline

Next time sha,,,apply early to avoid situations like this.
Best wishes dear
That was my mistake. Not applying on time. I wish you God's favour.
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by emmyskies(m): 5:23am On Oct 22, 2021
chieni:

That was my mistake. Not applying on time. I wish you God's favour.
Amen�
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Any update here?
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Jonahure4u: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2022
Who else got this mail??

Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Badfinga: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2022
I got the same message
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Sapphy19(f): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Please what does the above message means.
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Ghabz(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Badfinga:
I got the same message
just check my mail, msg haven't drop.
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ghabz:
just check my mail, msg haven't drop.

Mine just dropped

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Olakunran(m): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
I got it too
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Ghabz(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
OFAIKGROUPS:

Mine just dropped
received too
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Usiholo1: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2022
I received the mail too. Hopefully we have been shortlisted or moved to the next stage of the recruitment process
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Usiholo1:
I received the mail too. Hopefully we have been shortlisted or moved to the next stage of the recruitment process
everyone received the mail
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by brightheart007(f): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hello here, fellow applicants please, any update from NJFP as regards the program?
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Desammyst(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2022
brightheart007:
Hello here, fellow applicants please, any update from NJFP as regards the program?
I can't even login to know what's happening. Experiencing same thing?
Proper onboarding starts by April ending... Now is selection stage

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Jonahure4u: 6:18am On Apr 06, 2022
Shortlist coming very soon... Let us pray and anticipate

Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Aremynart: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Who else received message from NJFP about soft skills training?

After registering, what next pls?
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by TIDDOLL(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Aremynart:
Who else received message from NJFP about soft skills training?

After registering, what next pls?
I did, followed the link to jobberman site, registered, logged in. Couldn't find any NJFP soft skill courses there..
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Aremynart: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
TIDDOLL:

I did, followed the link to jobberman site, registered, logged in. Couldn't find any NJFP soft skill courses there..

Same here
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Adiob200(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Aremynart:

Same here
please who get answer to all these njfp jobberman question
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by AbooTasleemah1(m): 6:44am On Jun 30, 2022
TIDDOLL:

Same here. I've been waiting for Jobberman link in my mail since last night.

Though I've taken this Jobberman soft skills like 3 years ago, could that be why I didn't get any link?
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by AbooTasleemah1(m): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2022
Adiob200:

Which question?
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by TIDDOLL(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2022
AbooTasleemah1:

Same here. I've been waiting for Jobberman link in my mail since last night.

Though I've taken this Jobberman soft skills like 3 years ago, could that be why I didn't get any link?
Very Possible, would be better if you still have access to your certificate.
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Aremynart: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2022
TIDDOLL:

I have done it, I just finished doing it now

I received another mail from Jobberman with my email address and password, so I copied the password and open the first mail and scroll down to 'here' the blue button

After that, I registered again and it took me to a page where they ask for my email and password, I paste the password I copied and from there I think it took me to the introduction part of the training
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Aremynart: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2022
Adiob200:

Watch the videos and jot down, answers are there
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Gybucki: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Aremynart:

Same here

Clicking on 'here' in the mail leads you to jobberman's page.
At the top of Jobberman page, click on 'Resource centre' >>Soft Skills Training>>Continue Learning (Provided you have registered earlier on).

I hope this helps. Cheers!
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Gybucki: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
TIDDOLL:

Clicking on 'here' in the mail leads you to jobberman's page.
At the top of Jobberman page, click on 'Resource centre' >>Soft Skills Training>>Continue Learning (Provided you have registered earlier on).

I hope this helps. Cheers!
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by sentee(f): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
I received an email on soft skills but I already have certificate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting / 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home / Halliburton Recruitment For Entry Level Engineers In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.