Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban (19211 Views)

Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan / Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government / Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Kaytixy: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Triangles1:
I don't know why this people are running away from their religion to another Man land.

Christian is a peaceful religion always accommodate, no any Muslim country help this folks, they abandoned them like trash.
please mention one christian country that you know. Don't mention Israel oo because Israel is not a Christian country but Jewish country infact, if you don't know, they even hate Christianity. I'm very sure you won't be able to mention one because you are one of those brain washed christian who do not know left from right.

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Kaytixy: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Crossroad1:
look at this fanatic pantami junior brother...
I am angry sharing a country with people like this... Going by your doctrines and teachings, you are not supposed to use a phone, watch a TV, or use any modern world gadgets..
Where is the freedom to do what one pleases?
When I can't have my freedom, then it means my life is being controlled by people..

That being said, buhari is just like these useless Talibans..
They instigate the masses to protest before coming into power..
They were dancing to drake's song, using western things they preach against..
Buhari was protesting almost every day before coming into power and same buhari is gagging the media, killing and detaining anyone that protest or doesn't support his rule..
They even go as far using assassins to terminate whoever doesn't align with their ideas.. You think you have made sense but a sheep is more intelligent than you. Why mention pantami, buhari... Afghanistan knows what they want according to Islam so take ur your mind from them and face your western ideology that allows gayism, lesbianism alcoholism, transgenderism and everything that's against the rule of God. And who is talking about phone and gadgets. You be real mumu number 1 for Africa.
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Kaytixy: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Crossroad1:
look at this fanatic pantami junior brother...
I am angry sharing a country with people like this... Going by your doctrines and teachings, you are not supposed to use a phone, watch a TV, or use any modern world gadgets..
Where is the freedom to do what one pleases?
When I can't have my freedom, then it means my life is being controlled by people..

That being said, buhari is just like these useless Talibans..
They instigate the masses to protest before coming into power..
They were dancing to drake's song, using western things they preach against..
Buhari was protesting almost every day before coming into power and same buhari is gagging the media, killing and detaining anyone that protest or doesn't support his rule..
They even go as far using assassins to terminate whoever doesn't align with their ideas..
You think you have made sense but a sheep is more intelligent than you. Why mention pantami, buhari... Afghanistan knows what they want according to Islam so take ur your mind from them and face your western ideology that allows gayism, lesbianism alcoholism, transgenderism and everything that's against the rule of God. And who is talking about phone and gadgets. You be real mumu number 1 for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Triangles1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kaytixy:
please mention one christian country that you know. Don't mention Israel oo because Israel is not a Christian country but Jewish country infact, if you don't know, they even hate Christianity. I'm very sure you won't be able to mention one because you are one of those brain washed christian who do not know left from right.

T pains.... UK is a Muslim country, USA, Germany are Muslim country.

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by 1manuel(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Winters23:

The whole of the bible was written over 2000yrs ago, so what's your point exactly?

Are you now saying the bible is obsolete?
never said so, all i meant was that Christians don't behave like talibans, that's why i gave examples of women beings pastors and all
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by 1manuel(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kaytixy:
Ireland
Scotland
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Crossroad1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kaytixy:

You think you have made sense but a sheep is more intelligent than you. Why mention pantami, buhari... Afghanistan knows what they want according to Islam so take ur your mind from them and face your western ideology that allows gayism, lesbianism alcoholism, transgenderism and everything that's against the rule of God. And who is talking about phone and gadgets. You be real mumu number 1 for Africa.
you are very senseless, stupid and brainless.. The same western world who indulge in gayism and alcoholism made the same phone u use in typing this rubbish.
Made the TV fools like you and the Talibans use...
Made ak47, the tanks, helicopter, planes you lots make use of..
Bunch of useless Hypocrites.
You idiots don't deserve to live among people, you don't even deserve to live inside bushes. A cave is what befit you misfits..
You people hide senselessness inside religion... I don't want to insult your religion cos I have sane and sensible people who practice Islam.. It is idiotic fanatics like you idiots that mess up everything..
I spit on you and all useless fanatics...
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Winters23: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
1manuel:
never said so, all i meant was that Christians don't behave like talibans , that's why i gave examples of women beings pastors and all

That's your mistake

I showed you proof from your bible and you said it was written 2000yrs ago...

Christians have their CRUSADES and Muslims have their JIHAD.
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by 1manuel(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Winters23:

That's your mistake

I showed you proof from your bible and you said it was written 2000yrs ago...

Christians have their CRUSADES and Muslims have their JIHAD.
baba chill out, don't come and be bringing up stuff that happened 500 years ago, in recent times have you seen Christians put up arms and kill non-Christians?...... I'll wait
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Winters23: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
1manuel:
baba chill out, don't come and be bringing up stuff that happened 500 years ago, in recent times have you seen Christians put up arms and kill non-Christians?...... I'll wait

Lols

I guess in 500yrs Muslims will stop jihad

Let's wait till year 2521 then
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by 1manuel(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Winters23:

Lols

I guess in 500yrs Muslims will stop jihad

Let's wait till year 2521 then

Well, until then stop, stop telling me Christians are the same with Muslims
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Kaytixy: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Crossroad1:
you are very senseless, stupid and brainless.. The same western world who indulge in gayism and alcoholism made the same phone u use in typing this rubbish.
Made the TV fools like you and the Talibans use...
Made ak47, the tanks, helicopter, planes you lots make use of..
Bunch of useless Hypocrites.
You idiots don't deserve to live among people, you don't even deserve to live inside bushes. A cave is what befit you misfits..
You people hide senselessness inside religion... I don't want to insult your religion cos I have sane and sensible people who practice Islam.. It is idiotic fanatics like you idiots that mess up everything..
I spit on you and all useless fanatics...
You are still displaying ignorance with pride. I pity for ur generation. If you like cry from today till the world comes to an end Islam will be Islam and will not bow to your centuristic stupidity. Just keep wailing you this pusy licking maggot. You are dumb and still dumb go and learn instead of crying here because your cry won't solve anything.
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Winters23: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
1manuel:

Well, until then stop, stop telling me Christians are the same with Muslims

Christians share more similarity with Muslims more than any other religion.

They are both Abrahamic religion

They both oppress women

They both shed blood

They both preach only their faith brings salvation

They both practice teachings of their religious figures

Etc....

If you don't already know this then you know nothing about your religion.
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Crossroad1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kaytixy:
my father is still displaying ignorance with pride. I pity for my generation. If i like cry from today till the world comes to an end Islam will be Islam and will bow to my centuristic stupidity. I will keep wailing cos my parents are pusy licking maggot. We are dumb and still dumb go and learn instead of crying here because your cry won't solve anything.
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by 1manuel(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Winters23:

Christians share more similarity with Muslims more than any other religion.

They are both Abrahamic religion

They both oppress women

They both shed blood

They both preach only their faith brings salvation

They both practice teachings of their religious figures

Etc....

If you don't already know this then you know nothing about your religion.
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
read bible you no go read na one small verse wey favour you na em you go capture
I even think say na Muslim before gan sef
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Winters23: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
1manuel:

WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
read bible you no go read na one small verse wey favour you na em you go capture
I even think say na Muslim before gan sef

I don't read bible or Koran for spiritual purposes, I only read them for research and intellectual knowledge.

But I bet I know about Bible more than you grin

So am not surprised you don't know islam and Christianity are one and thesame.
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by 1manuel(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Winters23:

I don't read bible or Koran for spiritual purposes, I only read them for research and intellectual knowledge.

But I bet I know about Bible more than you grin

So am not surprised you don't know islam and Christianity are one and thesame.
from the rubbish you said before, the only similarity there is the Abrahamic stuff nothing else

And if you really know the bible as you claim to, you'll know that they are entirely different
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Winters23: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
1manuel:
from the rubbish you said before, the only similarity there is the Abrahamic stuff nothing else

And if you really know the bible as you claim to, you'll know that they are entirely different

Except the part that you said was written 2000yrs ago

grin

Christians, Muslims, Jews...

All are killers and murderers
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by 1manuel(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Winters23:

Except the part that you said was written 2000yrs ago

grin

Christians, Muslims, Jews...

All are killers and murderers

Lmao, I was suspicious of you be confused and you've just proven it.... Prove it na, show me where the bible stated it, the crusade you were talking about, the confused ancient Catholic did it foolishly.... How do you expect God to be pleased with you for committing genocide?? They were confused so are you, if you studied the bible really well and not skipping it like some novel i assure you you'll see from my point of view
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Winters23: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
1manuel:

Lmao, I was suspicious of you be confused and you've just proven it.... Prove it na, show me where the bible stated it, the crusade you were talking about, the confused ancient Catholic did it foolishly .... How do you expect God to be pleased with you for committing genocide?? They were confused so are you, if you studied the bible really well and not skipping it like some novel i assure you you'll see from my point of view

grin

Catholic did it foolishly

There is the proof in your own words
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by 1manuel(m): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Winters23:

grin

Not denying it they were really foolish

Or why do you think the protestants left the Catholic Church?
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by 1manuel(m): 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Winters23:

grin

I said prove to me where God told Christians to commit genocide. Not the foolishness of the Catholic Church
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Winters23: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
1manuel:

I said prove to me where God told Christians to commit genocide. Not the foolishness of the Catholic Church

God never told Christians to kill (but Jews were told to kill gentiles)

God never told Muslims to kill

But both killed anyways
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by 1manuel(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Winters23:

God never told Christians to kill (but Jews were told to kill gentiles)

God never told Muslims to kill

But both killed anyways
undecided undecided undecided
You're confused bro
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Winters23: 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
1manuel:

Not denying it they were really foolish

Or why do you think the protestants left the Catholic Church?

If you defend Christianity from the savagery of the crusades, why is it that you condemn all Muslims for the terror of Jihad?

Accept that all have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God!

There's no one that is righteous except God.

People have killed (Muslims and Christians) in the name of God.
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Winters23: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
1manuel:
undecided undecided undecided
You're confused bro

You are the confused one here

You are blinded by hate for people who don't believe in your religion.

That's why you can't see that Muslims and Christians are one and thesame.
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by 1manuel(m): 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Winters23:

You are the confused one here

You are blinded by hate for people who don't believe in your religion.

That's why you can't see that Muslims and Christians are one and thesame.
We're not the same Oga

You're the one confused all the questions i asked you, you couldn't give a satisfactory answer to it

You said we're the same i gave you our differences, you still insisted that we're the same, oya tell me how we're the same, you said we oppress women and we are murderers, which is false, you went up digging out things Catholics did couple centuries back as your backup, you said God told us to kill, then i asked you to prove now ;which your answer to it was Catholics were foolish..... Have you seen how confused you are??... I'm not sure you even read the bible like you claimed

You said Christians are filled with hate for Muslims?? Like seriously??.... Go to the North and see Christians persecuted, or didn't you hear about the ones the talibans murdered last two weeks Huh??
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by 1manuel(m): 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Winters23:

If you defend Christianity from the savagery of the crusades, why is it that you condemn all Muslims for the terror of Jihad?

Accept that all have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God!

There's no one that is righteous except God.

People have killed (Muslims and Christians) in the name of God.

I'm not defending anybody, I myself do sin.

But don't come here joining all religions just to satisfy your cravings for answers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) / ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel / Israel Now Wants Voluntary Exit Of African Migrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.