Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) (13541 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Deeper Life Church Building Collapses In Lagos, Worshippers Injured / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2021
An atheist believes that he doesn't believes but will find a way to ridicule people beliefs just because he believes his own beliefs is the best.

Man remain man greatest problem.

To the dead, Godspeed.
And to the living, all the best..
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by mashad(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2021
Jolomenas:

Don’t be deceitful, from your comment I assume you’re a muslim like my self.
And you and I know Allah has prohibited us from praying for deceased infidels.
We know they wont find any peace
Let’s say things as they are.

You have to be sensitive when handling religious matters. It is people like you that make some Christians see we muslims as terrorist or religious extremist

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by Skillsnigeria: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2021
That's bad
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2021
Abeg that thing na church why e no go collapse?
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by tolguy(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2021
pegix:
which allah
God
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by 25ahmad(m): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2021
Toscarel:
Fear North
spotted, after this, someone will still blame Fulani hardsmen
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by Babisha10(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
philiancoop:
I read taraba as Taliban
Gettat
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by almarthins(m): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Aryafucksfinaly:
Hmmmmm. Imagine tragedy inside house of God. And these people go dey inside that building dey pray against accidents and untimely death o

Nothing just dey happen, smtin went wrong.
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by Sheggy13(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Jolomenas:

Don’t be deceitful, from your comment I assume you’re a muslim like my self.
And you and I know Allah has prohibited us from praying for deceased infidels.
We know they wont find any peace
Let’s say things as they are.
There is no humanity left in you, such wicked heart saying people in death won't find peace because they did not follow your religion. I know your type is pleased with the madness going in North-eastern Nigeria by Boko Haram and by the Taliban terrorists in Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by Jolomenas: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
mashad:

You have to be sensitive when handling religious matters. It is people like you that make some Christians see we muslims as terrorist or religious extremist
There’s nothing about being a terrorist or extremist here.
I am just stating the obvious truth, there’s no peace for infidels!
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by Jolomenas: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sheggy13:

There is no humanity left in you, such wicked heart saying people in death won't find peace because they did not follow your religion. I know your type is pleased with the madness going in North-eastern Nigeria by Boko Haram and by the Taliban terrorists in Afghanistan.
Lol grin, Did I tell you I am pleased with what boko haram are doing?
Let me tell you something A true Muslim considers boko haram as (khawarij) renegades who have distanced themselves from tenets of Islam, thus following their whims and desires.!!
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by ganasteven: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
cry
Meanwhile, 8year old Facebook account for sale. Chat me on 08062151345 it interested
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by Kandeed: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Jolomenas:

Do you know an infidel is one who does not acknowledge a religious belief??

you might just wanna work on ur English man it'll really help ya
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by cactusJack(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
philiancoop:
I read taraba as Taliban
you have dyslexia naw...mumu
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by mashad(m): 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Jolomenas:

Even if you are saying the truth, you have to be economical with it. Except you staying in a purely Islamic country.
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by Jolomenas: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
mashad:

Even if you are saying the truth, you have to be economical with it. Except you staying in a purely Islamic country.
Are you just coming to Nairaland, when people like FAHDIGA and CO, insult and say all derogatory things about Islam none of their brothers caution them.
Even the moderators are so bias that they don’t ban them.
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by Emmalive893(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Aryafucksfinaly:
Hmmmmm. Imagine tragedy inside house of God. And these people go dey inside that building dey pray against accidents and untimely death o
You're funny, I swear grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Jolomenas:

Are you just coming to Nairaland, when people like FAHDIGA and CO, insult and say all derogatory things about Islam none of their brothers caution them.
Even the moderators are so bias that they don’t ban them.
You are a purveyor of fake news. Your lies stinks to high heaven. Show me where I insulted Islam or forever hide your face in shame. Most of you comes here to tarnish people's good reputation
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by Jolomenas: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
You are a purveyor of fake news. Your lies stinks to high heaven. Show me where I insulted Islam or forever hide your face in shame. Most of you comes here to tarnish people's good reputation
I don’t need to engage you, as most people here know how devious you are.
BIGOT!!
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
WiszyFraud:

But but this is the very house of God, how couldn’t he save his own so beloved children when “what he can’t do doesn’t exist” ?! undecided

There’s no God in existence, unar no dey hear word.
People that would have been relaxing at home after a stressful week has lost their lives just like that, while some are badly injured.

Rip to them though.
It’s a pity angry
You neva chim chom chumtin, you will mimick mummy patience there is God o
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by salam8528: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Toscarel:
Fear North
Y fear North? Tragedy happens everywhere. Church collapse more in the South than even the North.
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
WiszyFraud:

But but this is the very house of God, how couldn’t he save his own so beloved children when “what he can’t do doesn’t exist” ?! undecided

There’s no God in existence, unar no dey hear word.
People that would have been relaxing at home after a stressful week has lost their lives just like that, while some are badly injured.

Rip to them though.
It’s a pity angry
don't use natural disaster to discredit the existence of God.pastors, imams and common man have been killed by terrorists, Apostles were killed by ancient Roman powers even while spreading the gospel. Your comments will only attract likes from chicken brain fellows like you.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by alexander016: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Newton85:
Where was God that he couldn't even protect his own worshippers in so-called "House of God"? Worthless and useless God.

First of all i won't judge you but rather advice you. Know this;God isn't a man and he his wiser and reasonable,not worthless and useless as you exclaim.he sees what you don't and works in ways man can never Fathom. no one can say for sure the cause of the Incident maybe as a result of their negligence or as a result of their disobedience only GOD knows so watch your tongue and have a deep thinking before blabbing and saying gibbirish here in the comment section.it's better you remain silent
Thanks
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Jolomenas:

I don’t need to engage you, as most people here know how devious you are.
BIGOT!!
At the end you said nothing
Re: Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) by Mystery9(m): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
I pity the mockers, mocking themselves, thinking that they are mocking God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi / 6 Rules For New Christians / Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.