Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife (78093 Views)

Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures) / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by LonelyOcean2: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The things happening in this generation is just sickening and I just wish Jesus would come quickly and put these nuisances in their place
to God, is very terrific.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Binchim001: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2021

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
endsarrrs:
Rwanda were ratio is 50women to one man, they still have to share a single woman?! shocked... Oga Righteousnesss lead us in prayer & kindly inform them of the judgement day...

Oga Righteousness ooh lead us in prayer & ...

Babe you be first class comedian

Oga Righteousness self is dumb founded grin

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Gfskw: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Cursed generation

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Coldsperm:
Wow....this is so nice. How I wish my neighbour will allow me join him in marrying his wife. That woman is too beautiful with big backside and big boobs for one man to have to himself. First time I am seeing someone that is tall, with big boobs, big backside, beautiful face and red lips. Her dress sense na die especially when she puts on those revealing dress or short gowns revealing all the essential parts of her body. I always fantasize sliding my big dick into her wet cunt. And by the grace of God, I must achieve that someday.

Imagine wetin dey your mind?
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] People like you don't want Jesus coming because you're not living right . As for me, I will be ready

Wetin Jesus wan come do for you? If you Don tire, die!
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by GYBABA(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Hahahahhahh

Righteousness2 finally gave up
He is flabbergasted, overwhelmed and dumbfounded
He shook his head in disgust and say to himself baba God your son is tired....

God replied: come back son...you can't give up so easily...you know what I will look for an assistant to help you in preaching the gospel....probably I will choose slawormiir
Righteousness2: slawormiir is worse...a pussy banger, a weed smoker, a bomber, an alcohol addict and a gambler....
God: we can convert slawormiir and win his soul back to light....just like Paul in the bible

Righteousness2: baba God...we can't slawormiir is gone

Chai! You're a clown lolz
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Ammishaddai: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Thanksful:

Wetin Jesus wan come do for you? If you Don tire, die!
[/s] If the thing wey I talk dey pain you, go hug transformer
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Khallicopyro: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
The guy on the left hand side of the woman doesn't look peaceful. His looks reminds me of Cain in "My Book of Bible stories" standing by the sacrifice staring dangerously at Abel. I just pray say we no hear something unpeaceful later o
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Preacherrr(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF AS YOU ALWAYS DO. JESUS MADE IT CLEAR IN mat 19:4-6 THAT GOD'S ORIGINAL PLAN CONCERNING MARRIAGE IS ONE MAN ONE WOMAN. THE BIBLE SAYS HE MADE THEM MALE(SINGULAR ) AND FEMALE (SINGULAR ). THE BIBLE ALSO SAYS FOR THIS CAUSE SHALL A MAN LEAVE THE FATHER AND MOTHER AND CLEAVE TO THE WIFE (NOT WIVES). ONCE AGAIN STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF. THAT IS WHY I HAVE ALWAYS TOLD YOU TO STOP ATTACKING MEN OF GOD, BUT RATHER HUMBLE YOURSELF AND LEARN FROM THE WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE THAT GOD HAVE PUT IN THEM TO BLESS OTHERS.
Kobojunkie:
You lie! God never declared Polygamy or polyandry sins to begin with. undecided

Stop lying against God! undecided

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Preacherrr:
STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF AS YOU ALWAYS DO. JESUS MADE IT CLEAR IN mat 19:4-6 THAT GOD'S ORIGINAL PLAN CONCERNING MARRIAGE IS ONE MAN ONE WOMAN. THE BIBLE SAYS HE MADE THEM MALE(SINGULAR ) AND FEMALE (SINGULAR ). THE BIBLE ALSO SAYS FOR THIS CAUSE SHALL A MAN LEAVE THE FATHER AND MOTHER AND CLEAVE TO THE WIFE (NOT WIVES). ONCE AGAIN STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF. THAT IS WHY I HAVE ALWAYS TOLD YOU TO STOP ATTACKING MEN OF GOD, BUT RATHER HUMBLE YOURSELF AND LEARN FROM THE WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE THAT GOD HAVE PUT IN THEM TO BLESS OTHERS.
God never changed His original plan to begin with. Jesus Christ reiterated this to us. That is the same original plan that original plan defines, as you clearly see, a marriage contract as existing between a man and a woman. undecided

That same definition does not restrict a man to one such contract nor does it restrict woman to only one such contract. This more than explains why in the Old Testament never condemned the having of more than marital partners. undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Eryyy92: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Hahahahhahh

God replied: come back son...you can't give up so easily...you know what I will look for an assistant to help you in preaching the gospel....probably I will choose slawormiir
Righteousness2: slawormiir is worse...a pussy banger, a weed smoker, a bomber, an alcohol addict and a gambler....
God: we can convert slawormiir and win his soul back to light....just like Paul in the bible

Slawomiir one of the main reason I still visit nairaland.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Nickymezor(f): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Leave story, generally guys are very jealous especially when eh concern nacking things. No sane guy will share woman with anyone.
Apparently, not all men are that way according to this and many stories of polyandry world over. undecided

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
emonis88:

See forget feminists n their noise, naturally a man is different from a woman, a man can marry two, or even more wives, but where have ever heard it is same for a woman to marry 2 or more husbands at once, A man can keep two or more women at once but a woman to keep 2 or more men at once sounds off, if she b olosho na clients d guys b. Olosho sef dey tire.
This story should help open your eyes to the fact that indeed women can too keep more than one man. There are cultures around the world where the is the norm as well. undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] If the thing wey I talk dey pain you, go hug transformer

Only those who have no purpose recite this rubbish.

Death is also the coming of our Lord Jesus. If you're tired of living, the door is wide open for you.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Ammishaddai: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Thanksful:

Only those who have no purpose recite this rubbish.

Death is also the coming of our Lord Jesus. If you're tired of living, the door is wide open for you.
[/s] If the thing wey I dey talk dey pain you , go and hug transformer
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] If the thing wey I dey talk dey pain you , go and hug transformer

Best obtain for you to meet Jesus. Hug one with current so you won't be disappointed.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Ammishaddai: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Thanksful:

Best obtain for you to meet Jesus. Hug one with current so you won't be disappointed.
[/s] As e dey pain you, go hug transformer.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by edoman2016: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
sisisioge:
This is sort of beautiful though....I love twins grin
You mean three.some?

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by emonis88: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This story should help open your eyes to the fact that indeed women can too keep more than one man. There are cultures around the world where the is the norm as well. undecided
Those cultures il always look awkward to alot of people, yes there might be or there r, but it always sound strange.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Scamburster(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
Eryyy92:
Slawomiir one of the main reason I still visit nairaland.
After Nwaamaikpe.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
emonis88:

Those cultures il always look awkward to alot of people, yes there might be or there r, but it always sound strange.
They look awkward to those of you who are close-minded. I think they are more advanced in their reasoning and acceptance. undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by emonis88: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
They look awkward to those of you who are close-minded. I think they are more advanced in their reasoning and acceptance. undecided
Which one is close minded? No matter how open minded u can be somethings r not normal, can u be so open minded to not feel that a man with a womb is awkward? Or a man with breasts, a hermaphrodite even as seen sometimes in medicine is seen as awkward, a woman with big gbola, even women with beards r seen but it is still seen as awkward. Looking at it closely u r d closeminded one , when u see an awkward situation n refuse to acknowledge it. Na wa o!
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
emonis88:

Which one is close minded? No matter how open minded u can be somethings r not normal, can u be so open minded to not feel that a man with a womb is awkward? Or a man with breasts, a hermaphrodite even as seen sometimes in medicine is seen as awkward, a woman with big gbola, even women with beards r seen but it is still seen as awkward. Looking at it closely u r d closeminded one , when u see an awkward situation n refuse to acknowledge it. Na wa o!
We are talking here of polyandry, not hermaphrodites or two-toed humans. undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Skmoda360(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
trevorhorace:

The elder twin is the Taiye of them all cheesy
It's kehinde bro....
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by bitingcool: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Hahahahhahh

Lol, I love this guy
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Emyogalanya: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]
I know this one made you speechless pls listen to the poster above you. And pls do and say something your silence is not golden at all
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by emonis88: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
We are talking here of polyandry, not hermaphrodites or two-toed humans. undecided
Polyandry, hermaphrodites or two toed humans are all in same basket. Being awkward!!!!!
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
emonis88:

Polyandry, hermaphrodites or two toed humans are all in same basket. Being awkward!!!!!
No they are not! undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by sisisioge: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
edoman2016:

You mean three.some?

No nau...it is different with twins. They afterall shared same mama's boobs so why not same girl's something? Besides, they might not even be doing it at the same time grin.

By the way, twins cant do no much wrong in my eyes o....I'm actively bias towards them tongue
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by emonis88: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No they are not! undecided
Y I dey even argue with you, just allow ur sister to practice d polyandry , make we see if others no go shout for una house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68