Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife (78145 Views)

Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures) / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by mechanics(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What has mentality to do with it? undecided
They think marrying the same woman will give them the peace they want.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 4:23am On Sep 14, 2021
mechanics:
They think marrying the same woman will give them the peace they want.
They said that or you think that? undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by DFERENCE: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] People like you don't want Jesus coming because you're not living right . As for me, I will be ready
i didn't say he shouldn't come, i only asked "will you be there?" Projection defense mechanism is a defense mechanism that involves taking our own unacceptable qualities or feelings and ascribing them to other people, cheers Bro enjoy heaven since na you get the admission list and you don see your name "Judgementalist"
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Ammishaddai: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
DFERENCE:
i didn't say he shouldn't come, i only asked "will you be there?" Projection defense mechanism is a defense mechanism that involves taking our own unacceptable qualities or feelings and ascribing them to other people, cheers Bro enjoy heaven since na you get the admission list and you don see your name "Judgementalist"
[/s] Your conscience judges you , not me. Peace
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by NelviusGrey(m): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Smh...
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Emk5556: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God never told us that Polygamy and Polyandry are sins. So what signs are you looking for? undecided
sorry. I was referring to Christians not you.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Emk5556:
sorry. I was referring to Christians not you.
Do these Christians you refer to not worship God as described in the Bible, the very same God who never declared Polygamy and Polyandry sins to begin with? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.