Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife (78142 Views)

Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures) / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by aysnoopy(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2021
Skmoda360:

Which one is elder twins again? shocked

Taiwo

2 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by trevorhorace(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2021
Skmoda360:

Which one is elder twins again? shocked

The elder twin is the Taiye of them all cheesy
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by TripleAkutigi: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2021
P's squares.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Skillsnigeria: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2021
The lord will deliver una
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by clockwisereport: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2021

10 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by chrysso83(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2021
Hmnnn
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2021
Coldsperm:
Wow....this is so nice. How I wish my neighbour will allow me join him in marrying his wife. That woman is too beautiful with big backside and big boobs for one man to have to himself. First time I am seeing someone that is tall, with big boobs, big backside, beautiful face and red lips. Her dress sense na die especially when she puts on those revealing dress or short gowns revealing all the essential parts of her body. I always fantasize sliding my big dick into her wet cunt. And by the grace of God, I must achieve that someday.

2 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Folabifreeman(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The things happening in this generation is just sickening and I just wish Jesus would come quickly and put these nuisances in their place

Jesus is coming.. but don't hold your Beer for it

1 Like

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by airminem(f): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2021
endsarrrs:
Rwanda were ratio is 50women to one man, they still have to share a single woman?!... Oga Righteousnesss lead ur in prayer & kindly inform them of the judgement day... grin
Lol abi o. THERE ARE SO MANY WOMEN IN RWANDA

2 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by bablon20(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2021
It's their children I pity.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Ammishaddai: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2021
Folabifreeman:

Jesus is coming.. but don't hold your Beer for it
I think I'll take my chances
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2021
Abormination everywhere

1 Like

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by wengerman: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2021
Coldsperm:
Wow....this is so nice. How I wish my neighbour will allow me join him in marrying his wife. That woman is too beautiful with big backside and big boobs for one man to have to himself. First time I am seeing someone that is tall, with big boobs, big backside, beautiful face and red lips. Her dress sense na die especially when she puts on those revealing dress or short gowns revealing all the essential parts of her body. I always fantasize sliding my big dick into her wet cunt. And by the grace of God, I must achieve that someday.
.the devil is playing ludo on your mind.the bible says do not covet your neighbors wife

6 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by whytediamond(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2021

7 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by whytediamond(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2021
AZControversial:

grin grin That look....
The more you preach, the more weird things spring up. It is well.

More like pouring water on a rock.

1 Like

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Alfamann: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2021
That lady looks so happy eh.

The dream of every girl.

1 Like

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by marleybrown1: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2021
Who go be papa of pikin �
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The things happening in this generation is just sickening and I just wish Jesus would come quickly and put these nuisances in their place

You would not say so if it was the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by mechanics(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Hmmm, that's their mentality.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Raphaelmary(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2021
Coldsperm:
You had the audacity to even mention God...smh

3 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Realmi: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]
where u dey run dey go? Come and solve this matter ooo

5 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by smartasuen(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2021
Expect anything to happen dis endtime, a strong reason why u must be in Christ, on Christ, inside Christ, within Christ and on top of Christ at all times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by hahn(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]That's a Jewish tradition and it symbolizes greetings. In fact , it's still practice till date among Shephard Jews. So try and come up with another lousy excuse for your online ignorance

Jesus hung out with a lot of men wearing gowns and they all "loved" him.

Sounds like some gay shit to me grin
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by attat(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2021
Hahaha am so sorry but you guys are going straight to hell. Idiots
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by APCNig: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Hahahahhahh

Righteousness2 finally gave up
He is flabbergasted, overwhelmed and dumbfounded
He shook his head in disgust and say to himself baba God your son is tired....

Righteousness is short of words and bewildered. Below is Righteousness and his Righteous Crew in a state of dumbfoundedness

5 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Sterope(f): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2021
I doubt these three know about the abroad's culture. If they appeared more western, my people will be quick to the blame western culture.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Ammishaddai: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2021
hahn:

Jesus hung out with a lot of men wearing gowns and they all "loved" him.

Sounds like some gay shit to me grin
If that's your opinion and view of someone who did good , please embrace it. But leave my mentions out of out of your self-inflicted foolishness
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by 9japride(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2021
They should keep deceiving themselves. Humans will always be human, one of them will definitely act funny. Woman matter is a course one can't graduate from.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by prophetfire: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]
. Don't give up bro. God's servants don't give up. E off you ba?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Realmi: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Alfamann:
That lady looks so happy eh.

The dream of every girl.
so the dream of every girl is to marry 2 brothers....I am learning
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by diaspoAFRICANS: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2021
Yeye!

1 Like

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by OB7Foreva(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.