Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER (37503 Views)

Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production / Thinking You're Not Good Enough To Teach People Or Start A Business? Read This! / Kickstart Ur Freelancing Career, Get Ur Rejected Or New Upwork Account Approved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by geemd434: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
FahBuLous:
I want to learn please

Join FirePips channel on telegram
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by geemd434: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Timagex:
. I want to buy Benz sir. But, crypto dey fear me. If you can teach me, I'll be grateful. cool

For Forex Join FirePips channel on telegram.

For Crypto Now is the time to buy Bitcoin. Go all in now

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by FahBuLous: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
citygarden:
How you can become a realtor
Cryptocurrency
Digital marketing
Please I would love to learn digital marketing and crypto currency
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Nexton2468: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
[quote author=Johel post=106063061]

How can I start teaching you??[/quo

My WhatsApp we can have zoom class

1 Like

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Nexton2468: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
[quote author=Nexton2468 post=106067064][/quote]

Thanks
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by AmKen(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Penboy:

Hello chief.
How can we get access to you
My contact info is on my profile siggy
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Timagex(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hidentity:

Send a dm
. Please check your mail sir...
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by HRprof: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
I can tech basic free on the following skills
Digital marketing
Graphics design
Data analytics
There is fee for advance and pro learning

1 Like

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Herbephe1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
HRprof:
I can tech basic free on the following skills
Digital marketing
Graphics design
Data analytics
There is fee for advance and pro learning

Does It require laptop before one can venture into it
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by akata1: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
jospepper:
*Herbal medicine preparation- it's not an all comers affair, I learned it from my grand dad.

*Chemical products formulation- soaps, creams, household cleaning products, disinfectants, paints, cold water starch, shampoos, Hair cream and conditioner, Methylated spirit and so on.

That's my area of study as an Industrial Chemist. I have been a certified Facilitator for some NGOs

*How to create responsive websites without coding- video course available.

These are not get rich quick and ebook selling schemes.
would love to learn cold water starch production
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by akata1: 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Naija4love:
interior design but na just time you go need and travel
interested pls
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by abuaaliyah(m): 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
AIRLINE RESERVATION FOR TOKEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by akata1: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
[quote author=DEBUU post=106066115][/quote]interested
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by leketon: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:

Please I will like to learn Graphics design.

Your location?
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by leketon: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ormorlehwah:
i am interested in Graphics design

Your location?
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by HRprof: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Herbephe1:

Does It require laptop before one can venture into it

Graphics Design - you start with Android phone
Digital marketing and Data analytics will require laptop
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by tifelola(f): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
[quote author=trippleKAY post=106063518]la[/quote

Hi..you quoted me but didnt get your message
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by OhiOfIhima: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Timagex:

I can still give online tutoring on photography and driving.
Thank you brother

1 Like

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by MeeLan: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Naija4love:
interior design but na just time you go need and travel
guy am interested o, how do we proceed.
O8o72III9.64
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Herbephe1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
HRprof:

Graphics Design - you start with Android phone Digital marketing and Data analytics will require laptop
I'm in for it sir 0.81.6970..1949
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Qpid5(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sams4:
Trading Crypto currency
Web Development

You must be serious
WhatsaWh 0.7.0.4.3.0.1.4.7.4.2
wow! You have got all i wanted. I want to go into crypto and web development.. I wil get a phone before month ending and reach you
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by 2Ways(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
I want to learn baking and small chops anyone available in Nasarawa?

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by DevilsEqual(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
geemd434:
The person. Who made is post is an intelligent and wonderful person.

What I can teach for FREE is FOREX and CRYpTO currency Trading

I'm interested in forex particularly, I'm an enthusiast,being on the unclear path for a long time now

How do I contact you sir
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by MeeLan: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
I can teach you how to;

1. design Great stickers for biz adverts online.
All you need is an android phone.

2. Basic video adverts Editing
(Android based)

But you will need to have data for the class.
Just about 1k data

O 8 o 7 . 2 I I I 9. 6 . 4

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by MeeLan: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Timagex:

I can still give online tutoring on photography and driving.
Interested in both sir
O.8.o7.2III9. 6 .4
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by trippleKAY(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Naija4love:
am in Abuja
wow! We're quite afar.
Thanks for your response anyway, I appreciate man
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by chineduuf: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
I can train anybody in Abuja DevOps on AWS Cloud. You can send me an email.

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Samnick: 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
iamclime:
Research. Data Analysis. Events Management. Marketing/Sales. Basic Cybersecurity.
sir I'm highly interested in data analysis sir I will very grateful if I can learn more about it sir
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by MeeLan: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
highoctane:

I am business man, a mentor, I don't read people's mind., For example you come to my office and say I need something, my question will what do you want?
Let's say he wants to be a pilot, that's a starting point.
I have read some suggestions here, note that many careers will be wiped out by emerging technological and scientifically developments
time still dey
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by DevilsEqual(m): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Coach1:
1. How to earn 240 naira per comment on facebook, instagram, Youtube, and Tiktok posts. Making 12 comments in a day (240*12=2880 naira per day)

2. How to trade crypto 24/7 using a Robot that trades without emotions and guarantees daily profits

Sir,I'm interested in the first one sir

I already sent a DM Sir
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by MeeLan: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
OpaPass:
I can teach mobile graphics design for free. All you need is just your phone
interested o8o 7.2.1.1.1.9 .6.4
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by osbubud: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
One word 'FREELANCING'.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) / FG Set To Sack 3,500 Staff / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.