Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER (37547 Views)

Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production / Thinking You're Not Good Enough To Teach People Or Start A Business? Read This! / Kickstart Ur Freelancing Career, Get Ur Rejected Or New Upwork Account Approved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by debbra(f): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Good day sir, can I reach you too,
addren1:

dm 08161579467
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by debbra(f): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
OpaPass:
I can teach mobile graphics design for free. All you need is just your phone
pls am interested
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by XploraBen(m): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
osbubud:
One word 'FREELANCING'.
How do I reach you?
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Payroll1001(m): 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
slowice:

I'm interested sir
I’m interested as well
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by AllforGod09: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
ojasweb:

Promise delivered.
Thanks everyone.

God will bless you sir, I also try to reach you because I'm so much in need of this but I can't see the form you asked us to fill

kindly help me too sir, this is my watsapp number
God bless
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Savageman: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by leketon: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:

Enugu

Abuja
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by charlexarmani(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Coach1:
1. How to earn 240 naira per comment on facebook, instagram, Youtube, and Tiktok posts. Making 12 comments in a day (240*12=2880 naira per day)

2. How to trade crypto 24/7 using a Robot that trades without emotions and guarantees daily profits
pls I will appreciate it if you mentor me on this
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Savageman: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Issorite..

I movvveee
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by leketon: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
yomi96:
intrested sir

Location?
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by futurebillgate(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
lewis512:
Basic coding Html, Bootstrap,Python, JavaScript, am not a css fan like that
I'm interested
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by kpukpuyenke: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
lewis512:

Bros abeg location
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by charlexarmani(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
ogaga4u2:
Watch videos and get paid. Dm me for link
pls I appreciate it if you teach me this
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by futurebillgate(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
OpaPass:
I can teach mobile graphics design for free. All you need is just your phone
I'm interested

1 Like

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Anuoluwa12345(f): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
How please, teach me embarassed
money121:

How to Cashout steady On Nairaland Forum
Simple Trick to make sales on Nairaland Forum
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by futurebillgate(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
iamclime:
Research. Data Analysis. Events Management. Marketing/Sales. Basic Cybersecurity.
I'm interested in cybersecurity
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by 700lucky: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Livingjahguy:
I can offer free guide or trainings for Industrial electrical installations and troubleshooting for both in heavy power industries and Marine Electro technical systems.
Good evening.. I'm very interested!
How do I reach you?!
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by 700lucky: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
lewis512:
Yes bro.. How do we link up..?!
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by futurebillgate(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
JohnPortar:
Affiliate Marketing on Twitter
I'm interested sir
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by futurebillgate(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
geemd434:
The person. Who made is post is an intelligent and wonderful person.

What I can teach for FREE is FOREX and CRYpTO currency Trading
I'm interested in crypto
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by stpat1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Any of these free lessons around Meiran Ijaiye? Or Alagbado area?
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by stpat1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Location should be included
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by stpat1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
lewis512:

I'm really interested in this too. Where's your location? How do we go about it?
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
geemd434:
The person. Who made is post is an intelligent and wonderful person.

What I can teach for FREE is FOREX and CRYpTO currency Trading
How can I learn, please?
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
JohnPortar:
Affiliate Marketing on Twitter
Hello, I'm interested, please.
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Martins4us(m): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Am interested boss. Am based in lagos.
How can I reach you sir.
Wapchrist1:
With 20k I will teach how to start spare parts business and mini importation of spark plugs as a distributors
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by bazooka4jesus: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hidentity:
I can offer free legal counsel (advice) to a few businesses and companies.

Please I need this
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
leketon:

Abuja

Can it be done online?
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by coladey: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
sad[img][/img][quote author=jospepper post=106057078]*Herbal medicine preparation- it's not an all comers affair, I learned it from my grand dad.

*Chemical products formulation- soaps, creams, household cleaning products, disinfectants, paints, cold water starch, shampoos, Hair cream and conditioner, Methylated spirit and so on.

Your student is here
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by xorojinxx: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
This thread will go a long way in helping so many of us looking to add something meaningful to our already challenging lives in Nigeria.

God bless those who really wants to help out in reducing poverty and unemployment in our society.

Please, for those who have posted how they intend to help, do attach a means of reaching you, a contact or something.

Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

How is minimum wage calculated? / Most Ridiculed And Rubbished Professions In Nigeria / 7 Jobs Nigerian Parents May Never Ever Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.