Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy (9020 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2021
If you know, you know...some nurse girlfriends will show u and that relationship peppergrin

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by chatinent: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2021
Not all...

It's the person, not the profession.

37 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by Ammishaddai: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2021
You're generalizing and that's misleading

24 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by Sonnobax15(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2021
cheesy
Op,you just too wicked finish....

Nurses can be professionals for bedmatics en....Na only nurse you as a guyman fit lash peacefully without expecting any unwanted pregnancy....Those species can sabi abort fire........

5 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2021
Why is black people so useless, so if you a nurse , you are a prostitute , useless thought.

22 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by kestolove95(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2021
Fatymore is a nurse
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by MrOreo(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
You're not far from the truth OP. They can blow for Africa.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by yuping(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Why blame a profession, mind you they go through a lot which they can't share due to confidentiality. Blame the person involve.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by Nurseonduty(f): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2021
Nurses now are mostly decent .. Forget the bad mentality you have about them.. I speak for myself and for over 80% of the nurses I know tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by ifytrik(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2021
I have been dating a nurse for 1year plus nw and i can tell you that the only disadvantage of dating a nurse is that she will make you fork untill you can fork no more, there was a day she told me that she wanted us to tear the bedsheet apart, she gave me one tablet and we started the banging, that was the first time i lasted 1hour untop of a woman, when i finally cum, we both fell asleep naked that night and when we woke up the next day, i cut cap for her. Nurses are the most special girls in the world if you ask me.

33 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by Charmingrascal(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:
Not all...

Are you minding the ignoramus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by AfroKnight: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
It’s like Nigerian nurses have a special kind of wickedness. Maybe they trained them like that in nursing school.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by bdon123(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
ifytrik:
I have been dating a nurse for 1year plus nw and i can tell you that the only disadvantage of dating a nurse is that she will make you fork untill you can fork no more, there was a day she told me that she wanted us to tear the bedsheet apart, she gave me one tablet and we started the banging, that was the first time i lasted 1hour untop of a woman, when i finally cum, we both fell asleep naked that night and when we woke up the next day, i cut cap for her. Nurses are the most special girls in the world if you ask me.
I agree.nurses dont get tired of fcking n dont know why.i use to fck one nurse like that even with a fiancee.U never says m tired,she dey giv any position.They got one kind strength n xperience i dnt understand

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by Kobicove(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
BadRadio:
If you know, you know...some nurse girlfriends will show u and that relationship peppergrin

How did you arrive at that conclusion?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by TheWolfen(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nurse has their good side. I have meet many nurses / doc or most people that work in health sector. I meet them and they just happen to be from there.. It okay but stop the stereotype. I believe their is good and bad person in every sector. In every tribe and in every country

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by BigYash: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobicove:

How did you arrive at that conclusion?
Maybe he works in the hospital.. I can relate though... But like 2% out of 100% still good.. 98% are just what op discribed. Make a nurse your friend and see for yourself.. WeMove...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

Nurses can be professionals for bedmatics en....Na only nurse you as a guyman fit lash peacefully without expecting any unwanted pregnancy....Those species can sabi abort fire........
grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by ifytrik(m): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
bdon123:

I agree.nurses dont get tired of fcking n dont know why.i use to fck one nurse like that even with a fiancee.U never says m tired,she dey giv any position.They got one kind strength n xperience i dnt understand
they are simply the best, i love my nurse girlfriend and i may get married to her if things continue moving smoothly for both of us.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by JovialJune(f): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
supportnija:
Why is black people so useless, so if you a nurse , you are a prostitute , useless thought.

If you are black, that means you're also useless, you know that right? Or are you orange in colour?

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by RunzMAN: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nurseonduty:
Nurses now are mostly decent .. Forget the bad mentality you have about them.. I speak for myself and over 80% of the nurses I know tongue

You no nothing....
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by Nurseonduty(f): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
RunzMAN:

You no nothing....
Hope you're not comparing the quacks to the registered nurses..

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by tnerro1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
I want to fork a nurse grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by Skullano(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hahaha.

Dem use puna to do Dorimeeeeee.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by CSTRR: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

My friend who has a registered nurse as a girlfriend said she has aborted four times for him without even telling him.

She just told him casually when they were just discussing.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by arthurwillia(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lol op you be fuu
My gf go be nurse and if she like make she cheat
Na she I go marry grin

Nurseonduty I find you come here again
Nurseonduty:
Nurses now are mostly decent .. Forget the bad mentality you have about them.. I speak for myself and for over 80% of the nurses I know tongue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by aminusodiq(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nurseonduty:
lol.. Decent ke!!! Dey mostly cheat with doctors grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by Ceufinish: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Every creature of God is Good. the problem is not nursing profession but sin in the lives of people irrespective of their profession.
God has the solution in this global crusade

5 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by Bimpe29: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:
Not all...

Correct
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by Bimpe29: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
On point
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by Generalwoodz(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ah dey eye one like dat and once it clicks i.e me and her undergoing steamy session under the blankets, then I'd come here and update, give my testimony.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by Depressed101: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
woh, general ko, Central government ni grin na lie before...
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy by Depressed101: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
supportnija:
Shut up, is your dad white.. Write with your brain, not your feet undecided
Nurses are promiscuous or you want me to spell it out for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) / 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] / Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.