Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

“lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says (6579 Views)

See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion / Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry / Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by Callydgists(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
A twitter user identified as Morris Monye on the social media app has on her page shared her experience with an Uber driver who told her stories of how Lekki girls used their bodies to pay Uber drivers for the ride given to them.

Morris said that she was so shocked as surprised as the Uber driver was telling her these things and how drivers have nights adventures with ladies given free rides.

In her post, she wrote;
I am currently in an Uber and this guy is telling the most hilarious stories about how Lekki girls use their bodies to pay for rides, things he sees at night from.....CONTINUE READING BELOW;
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/09/lekki-girls-use-their-bodies-to-pay-for.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by raystar96(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
The future is truly female. grin

3 Likes

Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by Jerryherd: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
This pathetic trend started a very long time ago during University and Service days, it's a shame they are still doing it

8 Likes

Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by donbachi(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ordinary 1k,they cant afford and they will be shaming broke guys.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by sweetMichael(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
And is true
Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by Donspicey: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
The future is naked......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by TheWolfen(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
The future of chaos you mean

raystar96:
The future is truly female. grin

1 Like

Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by adefitim(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Some ladies are bad
Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by NobleAngell(f): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
How do they do that? I thought the only options on the app are CASH or CARD payment, I guess we now have "KIND" option. Does the payment come before or after the ride? Lol. That's very hilarious tho.

2 Likes

Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by Globad(f): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
So they use their bodies to get rides to take them to where to use their bodies to get money?

Na wa for Nigeria.

Make una just change una own Uber to UBody
Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by NobleAngell(f): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Globad:
So they use their bodies to get rides to take them to where to use their bodies to get money?

Na wa for Nigeria.

Make una just change una own Uber to UBody
Yeah. They are paying their way to go to where they will pay to get paid.

1 Like

Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by BanevsJoker(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Callydgists:
A twitter user identified as Morris Monye on the social media app has on her page shared her experience with an Uber driver who told her stories of how Lekki girls used their bodies to pay Uber drivers for the ride given to them.

Morris said that she was so shocked as surprised as the Uber driver was telling her these things and how drivers have nights adventures with ladies given free rides.

In her post, she wrote;
I am currently in an Uber and this guy is telling the most hilarious stories about how Lekki girls use their bodies to pay for rides, things he sees at night from.....CONTINUE READING BELOW;
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/09/lekki-girls-use-their-bodies-to-pay-for.html
I believe Morris Monye is a man.
Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by arthurwillia(m): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
This one na lie jare

2 Likes

Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by Ashawosboifrien: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Pv55y don turn atm
Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by kokoA(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Some chicks can use their kpekus to pay for anything.

2 Likes

Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by elonmuskbaby: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
Smh
Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by Ceufinish: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Those kind of girls need salvation. There is salvation and healing for all in this ten day crusade

2 Likes

Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lord have mercy!

The Uber drivers too should stop patronizing such now... Hian!

1 Like

Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by armodilo(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
donbachi:
Ordinary 1k,they cant afford and they will be shaming broke guys.

Na wetin dey pain me pass.

To all the realest ladies out there, HUSTLE OOOOO! Cause when the time reach, na wallet or gucci purse you go open, no be leg. wink
Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by wonder233: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Big lie. I drive uber, have driven for almost 2years. All these are just tales by moonlight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by Mrjumiavoucher: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Amazing generation.

Enjoy as much as 25% off on Jumia today! Check my signature.
Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by flyingfvck: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by Nonexisting1: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Once a woman says she rides uber or bolt, I already know that the chances of her not being an olosho will not be more than 0.5%.

1 Like

Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by Sonnobax15(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
cheesy
Someone said the future is nakedd grin. Future wey don already dey off tay tay
Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by nerdfrost(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Morris monye is a man not woman OP....please take note....also na normal for women sha
meanwhile pi is here to stay,make una begin dey mine pi as e still free like this oo....check my signature for more info grin
Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by Starz825(m): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Donspicey:
The future is naked......
You no get Sense grin
Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by ashawopikin(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
arthurwillia:
This one na lie jare
bros no be lie, some na BJ dem dey give
Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by arthurwillia(m): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
ashawopikin:
bros no be lie, some na BJ dem dey give

Dem don give you bj before?
Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by laiperi: 3:33am On Sep 13, 2021
I thought guys learned their lesson from taxi days.

Some of the new cab drivers did this and had to pay for the cab they rented out of their own money instead of taking money home.

It is either they have no school fees and house rent to pay or they have no family to take money to.

Most of them learn the hard way, very fast.

1 Like

Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by LordIsaac(m): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2021
You won't see the feminists here o... grin
Re: “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2021
Wicked transaction

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Can One Stay A Virgin And Still Stay Sane? / deleted / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.