Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

How To Connect Your (blogger) Blog To Google Analytics. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Connect Your (blogger) Blog To Google Analytics. (162 Views)

Top Blogger Templates You Should Consider Using For Your Blogs / How To Add Related Post Widget For /blogger Blogs. / How To Stop Search Engines From Indexing Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect Your (blogger) Blog To Google Analytics. by Anizhelp: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hello guys, welcome back to Anizhelp. In today’s article, I will be talking about Google Analytics and how you can link it to your (blogger) blog. Without Wasting Time, let’s get down to business.

Introduction to Google Analytics.

What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a website/App tracking platform that gives you the Most Accurate Data on how your website visitors or your app Users Communicate with your Site and app.

How does Google Analytics work?
According to my research, Google Analytics Uses JavaScript code on pages in your website to Collects User Data from every website Visitor. Anytime you have a visitor on your website, The JavaScript code Track, Collect and compile The Visitors Data and then stores it in a data collection server.

Is Google Analytics Accurate?
Google Analytics Is one of the most correct and most reliable website tracking platforms. I can not say that it is 100% Accurate but at this point, I think it is highly recommendable.

What are the importance of Google Analytics?
Google Analytics helps you track the Correct Traffics Of your website.
It also gives you the location, age, and gender of your website visitors.
Google Analytics is very accurate and it is free to Use.
you can link your ads Account and also analyze customer activity on your website using Google Analytics.

How to create a Google Analytics Account?
If you don’t have an active Google Analytics account, below are steps on how you can create one for yourself.
Continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step How To Browse The Internet Secure And Safe USING Free VPN / How To Hide Like Counts On Facebook Posts / What Is The Work Of A Digital Strategist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.