Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

IPOB: Simon Ekpa To Return All Medals, Awards Received From Nigeria State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Simon Ekpa To Return All Medals, Awards Received From Nigeria State. (2217 Views)

Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff / Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa To Return All Medals, Awards Received From Nigeria State. by enemybulldozer(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2021
paramakina202:

I don't do fake news.
IPOB is like Nigeria fake Pastors who can not do without tithe and offering.
They are into Biafra agitation for the money that is why they are fighting over money everything between Nnennaya Anya click and others.
Shut up you are into fake news big time. You said I should give simeon ekpa my money giving the impression that simeon is going to pocket the money. Do you really think that ESN would've gotten to the stage they are right now without some kind of fundings??

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa To Return All Medals, Awards Received From Nigeria State. by paramakina202: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
enemybulldozer:
Shut up you are into fake news big time. You said I should give simeon ekpa my money giving the impression that simeon is going to pocket the money. Do you really think that ESN would've gotten to the stage they are right now without some kind of fundings??
[/s]

You ask for it now you are here talking trash like a typical IPOB miscreant.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa To Return All Medals, Awards Received From Nigeria State. by enemybulldozer(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
paramakina202:
[s][/s]

You ask for it now you are here talking trash like a typical IPOB miscreant.
A typical zoo miscreant always get agitated when confronted with a knockout question grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa To Return All Medals, Awards Received From Nigeria State. by paramakina202: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
enemybulldozer:

Btw,which stage has ESN gotten IPOB?
With thousands of Igbos dead and many more languishing in prison across Nigeria and your Supreme leader recently captured and renditioned back to Nigeria yet there is no date for REFERENDUM and Biafra is still as elusive as ever.With all this said,the actual stage you have gotten to is trying to cripple Southeast economy through your senseless and constant call for sit-sit-home.IPOB is useless.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa To Return All Medals, Awards Received From Nigeria State. by enemybulldozer(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
paramakina202:

Btw,which stage has ESN gotten IPOB?
With thousands of Igbos dead and many more languishing in prison across Nigeria and your Supreme leader recently captured and renditioned back to Nigeria yet there is no date for REFERENDUM and Biafra is still as elusive as ever.With all this said,the actual stage you have gotten to is trying to cripple Southeast economy through your senseless and constant call for sit-sit-home.IPOB is useless.
Let us not forget in a hurry that ESN was launched on 12th December 2020 and before then the FG through their boko haramized security forces has been in the business of killing and jailing IPOB members unjustly and extrajudicially. And because you are among the people that always shy away from this truth is the reason why I said you deal on fake news big time.

From the best of my knowledge, ESN is the only reason why killer herdsmen and bandits now trade with caution in ala Igbo if you are indoubt, prove me wrong with facts and figures.
Secondly, who told you that MNK's capture and rendition will bring referendum?? Why do you speak as if everything about Biafra have crumbled since there's no referendum date and hope on sight. But you have hope and trust that a contraption that gained independence over 60years ago will work grin grin grin a place that was created by your fellow man for exploit and you want to be seen as a wise and intelligent person??

If truly you care for the economy of ndígbo, then stop ranting and agitate for a seaport in Igbo land and our airports to be made international airports so we can now board planes in our lands and fly directly to London, american, China and all the rest of them.

Agitate for the whole extortion check points in our land to stop and the whole of our federal roads to be built anything less than all I have mentioned is a big win for the great IPOB.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa To Return All Medals, Awards Received From Nigeria State. by enemybulldozer(m): 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
enemybulldozer:
Let us not forget in a hurry that ESN was launched on 12th December 2020 and before then the FG through their boko haramized security forces has been in the business of killing and jailing IPOB members unjustly and extrajudicially. And because you are among the people that always shy away from this truth is the reason why I said you deal on fake news big time.

From the best of my knowledge, ESN is the only reason why killer herdsmen and bandits now trade with caution in ala Igbo if you are indoubt, prove me wrong with facts and figures.
Secondly, who told you that MNK's capture and rendition will bring referendum?? Why do you speak as if everything about Biafra have crumbled since there's no referendum date and hope on sight. But you have hope and trust that a contraption that gained independence over 60years ago will work grin grin grin a place that was created by your fellow man for exploit and you want to be seen as a wise and intelligent person??

If truly you care for the economy of ndígbo, then stop ranting and agitate for a seaport in Igbo land and our airports to be made international airports so we can now board planes in our lands and fly directly to London, american, China and all the rest of them.

Agitate for the whole extortion check points in our land to stop and the whole of our federal roads to be built anything less than all I have mentioned is a big win for the great IPOB.
Cc notasyouthink
Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa To Return All Medals, Awards Received From Nigeria State. by paramakina202: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
enemybulldozer:

ESN/IPOB have achieved absolutely nothing to compare with thousands of lives wasted over the years and your leader captured.
You did not join IPOB to fight Fulani herdsmen rather the scammer promised you he will restore Biafra if you join him.
Your aim and objective is to restore Biafra and so far you are nowhere close to getting Biafra either through war or referendum
Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa To Return All Medals, Awards Received From Nigeria State. by enemybulldozer(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
paramakina202:

ESN/IPOB have achieved absolutely nothing to compare with thousands of lives wasted over the years and your leader captured.
You did not join IPOB to fight Fulani herdsmen rather the scammer promised you he will restore Biafra if you join him.
Your aim and objective is to restore Biafra and so far you are nowhere close to getting Biafra either through war or referendum
Mind you am not an IPOB member but am their sympathizer and I became their sypathizer because of 2017 python dance ever since then my aim and objectives is for Biafra to be restored yes that's correct.

Now you that claims to be Igbo tell me your aim and objectives concerning the Igbo race and their condition in nigga-area.

If MNK is a scammer for promising us Biafra which we have not seen till now, what do we now call those evil minded leaders you produce every 4yrs since 1960 till date. Let us not forget in a hurry that Kanu only started his agitation in 2009 that is 12yrs now yet mischief makers like you is seeing it as a long time as if freedom is that cheap and easy. You see an agitation of 2009 as a scam But you don't see a contraption that gained independence since 1960 with nothing to show for it as a scam?? Hmm this goes to show the level of your reasoning capacity.

My question to you now is, between Kanu and the devilish leaders that always promise you heaven on earth every 4yrs yet no electricity, good roads, good hospital, most government school are in a total mess, economy is the worst in the whole world tell us who is the real scammer??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alhamdulilahi! Islam Is Spreading In Igboland Like Wildfire. See Pictures. / Another Scanty Rally For Tinubu In Enugu(photos) / Shame: White Professor Describes Tinubu As Handpicked President(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.