Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger (37514 Views)

NDA Attack: Major CL Datong Rescued, Many Bandits Neutralized / Many Bandits, Ringleader Arrested In Intense Military Raids [photos] / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by etokhana: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bandits trying to escape the ongoing military operation in Zamfara and Katsina states met their waterloo in the hands of soldiers at Maganda village near Allawa in Shiroro Local Government Area of Niger State.

The bandits, who were said to be escaping through the notorious Allawa Forest in their hundreds, ran into the military camp stationed at Alawa, and engaged the soldiers in a serious gun battle for several hours.

The PUNCH gathered that one soldier was reportedly missing at the end of the gun battle.

It was also learnt that scores of the bandits were neutralised and several others escaped into the forest with bullets injuries.

The PUNCH gathered that the bandits who escaped with serious bullets wounds are trailed by the soldiers as the entire forest is being combed.

It was gathered that about six machine guns and a number of AK-47 riffles and bags of ammunitions were recovered from the bandits.

A source at Allawa community said, “In fact from the dead bodies that we saw, they look like foreigners, all of them are carrying long hair like women. They don’t have resemblance of Nigerians and they don’t know the terrain that was why they ran into the soldiers. They did not know that there is soldiers camp there.”

Bandits had in April invaded the Military Base in Alawa, and killed five soldiers and a mobile policeman.

The entire military camp was razed by the armed bandits who invaded the base about 3:00 am when soldiers had just returned to their base from an area patrol.

After the invasion of the military base, the bandits moved to the community where they killed seven people and abducted a number of villagers.
https://punchng.com/breaking-many-killed-as-bandits-flee-into-military-camp-in-niger/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

15 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by OssyMalik: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Since the Army started killing bandits I haven’t seen any pictorial evidence. Even if it’s fake pictures.

Na wa o!!

339 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ammishaddai: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Only a fool will believe this audio killing of bandits .

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Truthissupreme: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Same Niger state where Boko Haram has a constituency to itself

Keep deceiving yourselves

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by henrysam(m): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Story for the gods

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by baby124: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
A source at Allawa community said, “In fact from the dead bodies that we saw, they look like foreigners, all of them are carrying long hair like women. They don’t have resemblance of Nigerians and they don’t know the terrain that was why they ran into the soldiers. They did not know that there is soldiers camp there.”

This is a very important observation. Are these Arabs?

41 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by AntiBMC(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Pictures or it didn't happen.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Sirjamo: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Wailers are coming in droves

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Kandeed: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
AntiBMC:
Arabs judging by the long hairs.

Nigeriens or Libyans probably. I'm happy for those soldiers, casualties wasn't much on their side.

Buhari's tenure has really been a Hell n drought for Nigerian soldiers, I hope they breathe fresh air when this man is finally gone for good

24 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by techwaya: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
This one scare me ooohh this people no fear a whole military camp overconfidence,even me no fit cross road If th they do parade..hmmm

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Imemine: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=OssyMalik post=105741669] Since the Army started killing bandits I haven’t seen any pictorial evidence. Even if it’s fake pictures.

Na wa o!![/quot

There is one supposedly shared by ffk . The bandits in that one had clean hair cut, as opposed to these ones with long 'hair like woman '.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Charmingrascal(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Now Buhari is tickling my intestine.

This is what we are talking about don't give preferential treatment to bandits and be harsh on secessionist.

Security operatives in neighbouring states where bandits are being treated in the language they understand should be on high alert.
They will try to flee don't allow them to enter your state.

Definitely when dealing with terrorists there will be colossal damage and some civilians in their captivity will be caught in the cross fire, but it is pertinent that we deal with these ragtags once and for all.

We know Gumi is not happy with this and since the government can't question him for his link with bandits God himself will deal with him.

If this is true I commend our soldiers
Permit me to say Sai Baba again grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by lkillbrokehoes: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Where are the pictures?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by baby124: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
These pictures are very graphic ooo
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by SarkinYarki: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
The bandits in Niger state have been there before any onslaught in Zamfara

3 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by chatinent: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Observing intently.

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by chatinent: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
OssyMalik:
Since the Army started killing bandits I haven’t seen any pictorial evidence. Even if it’s fake pictures.

Na wa o!!

Well, on a normal day, it's unprofessional for them to post the onslaught.

27 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by abouzaid: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Although oi don't believe these stories, i hope for it to be true, both soldiers, police and terrorists must pay with their lives for the lives of Biafrans taken.

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by tillaman(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ovamboland(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
faksin:

How about these ones?

See bandits been treated with kids gloves

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by AroleOduduwa2: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
They should enjoy their banditry, after all that’s the only thing you can attribute to that region.

4 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by FreedomArmy: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Why are they destroying their bandit industry? Are they not supposed to build it and collect vat from it.

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Why will terrorists who carry ak47 to kill be called bandits?

10 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Commentor: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
faksin:

How about these ones?

You truly think he hasn't seen the pictures?

13 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by rayvelez(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kill them all no amnesty for bandits f^ck Gumi and all bandits sympathisers.

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Emu4life(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lol! Nigerian Military dey put am for dem Bandits body Woto wotogringrin
Any one who thinks the ongoing onslaught against Bandits is fake should do us a favor by joining the Bandits. At least we will have 1 less hatred filled individual to deal withcheesy

18 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by psalmistkakah(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Only a fool will believe this audio killing of bandits .
is true I stay in Katsina those bandits are having a very bad time now.. since the means of communication is disabled no more informants again .I have seen the pictures and videos of how the armies are wasting them.. The army are now winning.. I hope they apply this in maiduguri and I believe they will end Boko Haram within a short while..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by iwaeda: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Elliotwaveforec: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buhari is a sad man now

4 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by OssyMalik: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
faksin:

How about these ones?
wow!!
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by kokoA(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
psalmistkakah:
is true I stay in Katsina those bandits are having a very bad time now.. since the means of communication is disabled no more informants again .I have seen the pictures and videos of how the armies are wasting them.. The army are now winning.. I hope they apply this in maiduguri and I believe they will end Boko Haram within a short while..
How come you're accessing the Internet when telecommunication has been cut off?

37 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu / Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV / “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.