Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Palmcredit Wants To Finish My Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Palmcredit Wants To Finish My Life (1171 Views)

Easybuy/palmcredit Loan Threat / Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark / How Do I Recover My Money From Palmcredit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palmcredit Wants To Finish My Life by JOOHEL: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Good afternoon naira landers

I borrowed loan from 3 different app,
Carbon, palmcredit, and Branch
to invest in a business hoping to repay before my due dates
I've paid carbon and branch because they loaned me a little amount of money
I was scammed along the way and now Palm Credit app is on my neck and I don't have money to pay the total payment is 8650 now they are calling my contacts list and threatening them& me...it's really traumatizing I don't know what to do pls I need help.
Re: Palmcredit Wants To Finish My Life by Ammishaddai: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
You'll just have to look for a way to settle them. And the sooner you do this the better.
Re: Palmcredit Wants To Finish My Life by JOOHEL: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You'll just have to look for a way to settle them. And the sooner you do this the better.

angry I asked them for a small time

They said no
Re: Palmcredit Wants To Finish My Life by Arewalegend: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
grin me I don chop clean mouth ...diafada
Re: Palmcredit Wants To Finish My Life by kestolove95(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Chairman dey can't do anything, allow them continue calling na dem go tire
Re: Palmcredit Wants To Finish My Life by Ammishaddai: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
JOOHEL:

angry I asked them for a small time

They said no

...oga, as far as long you're owing that loan company they will continue harassing you by notifying all your contacts of your debt status with them . My advice is that you quietly channel this energy online into a solution to repay that loan before the interest becomes geometric

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

biodun - hey, I am new here / A Great Testimony / Women Can Change The World And Bring World Peace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.