Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. (19201 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea / Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Engagement And Wedding Rumours / Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by AishaYesufu: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Smirnoff has unveiled Tolanibaj, Taymesan and Kim Oprah as Nigerian brand ambassadors, as part of its ongoing Never Ordinary campaign.

Landing the announcement with an intense and audacious short film that speaks to the spirited character of Smirnoff, the brand officially announced the trio as Smirnoff Geng.

The 59 seconds film see, Princess of Pranks, Tolanibaj; Mayor of Mischief, Taymesan; and Duchess of Decoy, Kim Oprah, conspire together on a mischievous journey to discover the delicious world of Smirnoff

To join the Smirnoff Geng, follow @smirnoffng on Instagram and the hashtags #SmirnoffHeist #NeverOrdinary. You don’t want to miss the scoop on upcoming events.

Watch the infamous Smirnoff Heist here
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTrd20xtRRu/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Jd0PfTU_0

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by Donspicey: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Good for them.....

Tolani is a bae cool

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by dahmie2013: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Congratulations Tolani.... smiley

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by Samade7: 5:19am On Sep 13, 2021
Make I quickly go meet tolanibaj for my own share.

6 Likes

Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by Emmydarsy: 5:19am On Sep 13, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Smirnoff has unveiled Tolanibaj, Taymesan and Kim Oprah as Nigerian brand ambassadors, as part of its ongoing Never Ordinary campaign.

Landing the announcement with an intense and audacious short film that speaks to the spirited character of Smirnoff, the brand officially announced the trio as Smirnoff Geng.

The 59 seconds film see, Princess of Pranks, Tolanibaj; Mayor of Mischief, Taymesan; and Duchess of Decoy, Kim Oprah, conspire together on a mischievous journey to discover the delicious world of Smirnoff

To join the Smirnoff Geng, follow @smirnoffng on Instagram and the hashtags #SmirnoffHeist #NeverOrdinary. You don’t want to miss the scoop on upcoming events.

Watch the infamous Smirnoff Heist here
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTrd20xtRRu/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Jd0PfTU_0
tolanibaj!!! Congratulations to u
Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by Guwf: 5:22am On Sep 13, 2021
Front page first time , I would love to tank ozo , tega and my finger for this , back to the story , how this take concern me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by Lexusgs430: 5:23am On Sep 13, 2021
That's how TBaj, a lizard in America....... Became a crocodile in Nigeria........... cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by suffering: 5:24am On Sep 13, 2021
Pictures would make more sense but okay.

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by CXLVII: 5:25am On Sep 13, 2021
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Administration keeps empowering youths.
Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by PrinceOfLagos: 5:27am On Sep 13, 2021
CXLVII:

To slap your destiny just dey hungry me

16 Likes

Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by elonmuskbaby: 5:28am On Sep 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by Lincoln275(m): 5:29am On Sep 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by Decentdave(m): 5:31am On Sep 13, 2021
I dey sell puff puff grin
Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 13, 2021
CXLVII:

You mean say na him empower that tailor wey sow that trouser for am? grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by Forgodsgrace: 5:44am On Sep 13, 2021
Which legitimate viable businesses can give at least 20,000 Naira profit daily with an investment of 2m?
I mean serious businesses and I am not interested in those forex ,Agroinvestment,Ponzi or cryptocurrency.

akintundeforgrace18 @ g mail. Com

1 Like

Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by Thompz43(m): 5:44am On Sep 13, 2021
How this one take become news now
Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by akanbiaa(m): 5:46am On Sep 13, 2021
Hmmmm
So cistomers should now expect Pranks ,Mischief and being Decoyed?
Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by phemmyfour: 5:58am On Sep 13, 2021
Finally, an endorsement for americana
Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by Sharon6(f): 6:06am On Sep 13, 2021
Congratulations and more wins to them. Please check my SIGNATURE.
Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by RPG2020(m): 6:07am On Sep 13, 2021
shocked
Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by QuickStandard: 6:08am On Sep 13, 2021
Na wao, e don tay wen I hear of Tbaj and Kim.

Thank God they are still doing well for themselves.

That reminds me, where Efe that I voted for and campaigned for. Dude just wasted his winning on some uncooked music.. It is well.

But what's the meaning of that ad I just washed. Doesn't make meaning, maybe, cos it's first time though

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by 1billi(m): 6:08am On Sep 13, 2021
Good for her, aleast now she go stop to dey beg up and down, may pussy rest abeg that if she no use am get this one tongue
Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by hakym619(m): 6:14am On Sep 13, 2021
Cool
Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by BigDawsNet: 6:15am On Sep 13, 2021
I love Tolani

1 Like

Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by hakym619(m): 6:16am On Sep 13, 2021
n2300:
Make una flex jor na una time...let me introduce you to pi•network,in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people think it's still worthless. As a result, one Litecoin is above $160. When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still believe that it is worthless, now one Ethereum is worth $ 3000. Why not sign¤up for •pi• and mine for free by clicking the mine button once every 24hrs till Dec when it will be launch,pls sign¤up with the link in my signature and also verify your account after the sign¤up

Hope say this project no go crash by December
Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by flexyrule(m): 6:23am On Sep 13, 2021
Forgodsgrace:
Which legitimate viable businesses can give at least 20,000 Naira profit daily with an investment of 2m?
I mean serious businesses and I am not interested in those forex ,Agroinvestment,Ponzi or cryptocurrency.

That ROI you're looking for is on the high side.
But still, I wish you good luck.
Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by money121(m): 6:27am On Sep 13, 2021
Congrat
Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by Seniorwriter(m): 6:35am On Sep 13, 2021
CXLVII:

Stop been a nuisance.....you may think it's all cruise.
Forgodsgrace:

Over these few years on Nairaland myself & other business experts have given peeps with your kind of enquiries viable online or offline viable & profitable Investments however records show that many of them just ask for asking sake without necessarily been in possession of the money value they are asking a Biz ROI for. Reason most of us don't take request as this serious anymore....anyways you can venture into consumables...
With your $4k(#2million).
There is a transaction blue print that will guide you to have @least 2 sales location partners (standby shop owners) each in the 20 LGAs in Lagos.
So if you peg your profit margin @ just #500(two hundred naira per location)?
That's
Sales locomotive breakdown;
2 sales points X 20 LGAs= 40 established sales points.
Profit breakdown;
#500($1) profit daily X 40 established sales points= 20k daily.....

Mind you I used the $ comparatively to make it clear for some non-nigerians here that are not into naira dealings but prefer to do their profit calculations in foreign exchange rates.

You can go on google to get a better knowledge about the CONSUMABLES I stated....if you want the blueprint or further details reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text .

flexyrule:
That ROI you're looking for is on the high side.
But still, I wish you good luck.
@flexyrule it's not on the high side in short based on experience it is very much achievable because it is feasible in consumables business or food(Raw or Processed) supply chain/tranactions.
One of the consumables I deal on is flour in partnership with bakers & chefs

In another news if you are interested in becoming a professional Investment broker that can earn @least $500 monthly then reach out via the facebook Id for a 3-6weeks intensive mentorship.
Mentorship Fee:$70 or naira equivalent....flexibility in payment allowed after initial upfront payment for training / mentorship to commence!
Be financially Intelligent!

@SENIORWRITER

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities Share Their Best Moments On Social Media / Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) / Ikpeazu Fulfills His Promise Of Donating N10m To Prince James Uche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.