Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? (2262 Views)

What Business Can I Start Up With ₦500,000 That Can Guarantee Me ₦5000 Daily? / What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly / How You Can Generate At Least #400,000 Per Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by AIIyIic(f): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hello guys, I would love to know what online business can generate an income of 400,000# and above monthly.
The basic characteristics of such business are :

1) It should be reproducible (I.e Something you can teach someone and the person would be making a minimum of 400k/ month if the person follows the steps given)

2) Starting capital shouldn't be more than 500k

3) No Forex or Binary.. ( Maybe crypto - but with strong assurance/guarantee.)

If you do any online business with such characteristics and you're willing to show your previous earning records and and also willing to tutor me until I start getting results, please reply or send a dm.

I'll pay up to 200k for such training.

Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by ibtommy(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
AIIyIic:
Hello guys, I would love to know what online business can generate an income of 400,000# and above monthly.

1) It should be reproducible (I.e Something you can teach someone and the person would be making a minimum of 400k/ month if the person follows the steps given)

If you do any online business with such characteristics and you're willing to show your previous earning records and and also willing to tutor me until I start getting results, please reply or send a dm.

Thanks

Rich lady. I need money,too o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by Donaro(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
Well crypto is not bad....check out my thread to see coins that have called between Thursday and now that has given about 50percent...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by Tickles001(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
AIIyIic:

Thanks

KDP can give you that amount and even more without exhausting half of the capital you quoted. But will take a couple of months to get there.
I wouldn't be teaching you because I may not have the chance, as I'm grinding on mine.
Contact the likes of Helioshay and mk82 maybe they'd be willing to mentor you. Avoid some people that will come and claim heaven and earth just to take your money.

Talking about crypto. The market is insanely unpredictable to guarantee such monthly returns. Best bet is if you are willing to hold for long in case predictions fail. I'll recommend you look more towards Algo and Sol family. There lies more gems of tomorrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by Samken2: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tickles001:

KDP can give you that amount and even more without exhausting half of the capital you quoted. But will take a couple of months to get there.
I wouldn't be teaching you because I may not have the chance, as I'm grinding on mine.
Contact the likes of Helioshay and mk82 maybe they'd be willing to mentor you. Avoid some people that will come and claim heaven and earth just to take your money.

Talking about crypto. The market is insanely unpredictable. Best bet is if you are willing to hold for long in case predictions fail. I'll recommend you look more towards Algo and Sol family. Thuere lies more gems of tomorrow.
What is KDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by AIIyIic(f): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tickles001:

Thanks.
I know about kdp right in the early days when it was still easy to penetrate but I was seriously broke den so I couldn't go into it. I heard it's no longer as easy as it used to be.
Can it be outsourced?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by Covenanted: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hi, I have two businesses that I'll direct you to.

1. Automated Cryptotrading: You'll register and activate an intelligent robot called ROYAL Q to trade for you.

The robot is programmed to buy low and sell high. Your money will remain in your Binance account and only you will have access to it.

YOU WON'T PAY MONEY TO ANYONE, OR GIVE ANYONE MONEY TO TRADE FOR YOU.

The bot costs $140 to activate, and you'll begin with a minimum trading balance of $100.
That's $240 in all (make it $250 for gas fees).

If you're willing to, see my signature. I'll guide you through. Again, NOBODY IS TAKING YOUR MONEY. ROYAL Q is the hottest thing in the crypto world right now.

2. Amazon KDP: Go to Facebook, search for Victor Ashley Azubuike. Talk with him and ask him to guide you through. His course costs N100k but I bet you, you'll be happy that you took it.

That's all from me!

AIIyIic:

If you do any online business with such characteristics and [b]you're willing to show your previous earning records[/nd and also willing to tutor me until I start getting results, please reply or send a dm.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
AIIyIic:

Thanks.
I know about kdp right in the early days when it was still easy to penetrate but I was seriously broke den so I couldn't go into it. I heard it's no longer as easy as it used to be.
Can it be outsourced?
Yes it can be outsourced.
You can actually do it without paying for contents but outsourcing contents and book cover designs work the best.

With the right training you are good to go.

As for me I have never outsource.
Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
I will advise you to keep your expectations low.
500k is small for you to start expecting 400k per month immediately.

It takes time to build up such earning with your capital.

There are online businesses you can do that will make you that amount per month.
Affiliate Marketing
Crypto Trading
Amazon KDP
Digital Marketing Agency
Freelancing
Blogging and Vlogging

But all of them require consistency and hard work.

All that I mentioned can even get you up to 1 million per month but there require efforts and time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by AIIyIic(f): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ucheosefoh:
Yes it can be outsourced.
You can actually do it without paying for contents but outsourcing contents and book cover designs work the best.

With the right training you are good to go.

As for me I have never outsource.

Thanks for the response.
The issue is that I don't really have time.
At the same time, I'm trying to tie down different sources of income, hence, outsourcing seems like the best way for me to go
Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
AIIyIic:

Thanks for the response.
The issue is that I don't really have time.
At the same time, I'm trying to tie down different sources of income, hence, outsourcing seems like the best way for me to go
Start with one source, become an expert in it before going into others one at a go.
Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by Tickles001(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Samken2:

What is KDP
It's just selling books on Amazon
Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by charixel: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
AIIyIic:

Thanks for the reply.
I really don't think website flipping can give a consistent income.

I really don't know much about Google adsense arbitrage.. Which one are you into?

Website flipping does. Get a website with earnings, not below $1000 per month, and improve on the earnings to say 3k per month then sell it off 9 months or 1 year after.

I'm into affiliate marketing & freelancing.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by Tickles001(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
AIIyIic:

Thanks.
Can it be outsourced?
The bolded is very true. I'll advise you don't start off with outsourcing. You'll end up losing money because you don't even know what to outsource and what qualities to expect. If you want to do KDP, outsourcing should come in when you've taken time to master the whole thing.
That wouldn't take more than a month or less if you are very determined. There are a lot of free and sold materials that could get you to some heights in no time. Especially if you are good at imaginative thinking.
Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by Mannyemmy(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
AIIyIic:

Thanks

Nigerians and greed are like 5 & 6!
Yes, there are legit online business that generates 400k and more monthly and i'm involve in some of them but the truth is it takes Effort
+ Frequency + Persistence to gets deals done. In essence what i'm trying to say its possible but as a starter, your monthly target may not be frequently met.
Its worthy to note that most online business that can generate your targeted monthly return on investment involves hard work and may take some time for you to acquire these set of skills.

However, i recommend this following online businesses for you which can generate your targeted ROI and i do them as well:

(i) Domaining

(ii) Affiliate marketing - you can purchase Toyin Omotoso's book

(iii) buying and selling of USDT on Binance

PS: There are all easy to learn and implement and can generate your targeted roi as i'm personally involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by AIIyIic(f): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Thanks for this.
I really don't mean it has to be instant?
I'm actually very interested in buying and selling of USDT?

Can you please shed some light?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by Mannyemmy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
AIIyIic:
Thanks for this.

Nothing much to say here. However, It involves buying and selling for profits. You can start by leveraging on social media crypto groups for maximum productivity for you to earn well, thereafter, you can now create a website for it, do adverts and get more sales!
Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by Mannyemmy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
AIIyIic:
Thanks for this.

Nothing much to say here. However, It involves buying and selling for profits. You can start by leveraging on social media crypto groups for maximum productivity for you to earn well, thereafter, you can now create a website for it and probably venture fully into crypto trading, do adverts and get more sales!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by Luckybelt: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Im following. is it possible to invest like 500k in crypto and make 150k-200k monthly. i need someone who can teach crypto to earn such

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by skylane: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
AIIyIic:
Thanks for this.

Can you please shed some i dont light?
I don't see the difference between crypto trading and forex its all the same,in fact forex I's more profitable and easier than crypto crypto is just a portion of forex trading,forex is the future and it has changed my life
Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by Galacious1: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2022
AIIyIic:

Thanks.
Can it be outsourced?
It can be outsourced.
Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by imhere: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
Luckybelt:
Im following. is it possible to invest like 500k in crypto and make 150k-200k monthly. i need someone who can teach crypto to earn such

Yes it is but you need a robot to earn this much because Btc is down and controls alt coins. Making profit is difficult for holders except through bot. I recommend BOT Z, It is fully automated all you need is to fund your Binance and watch as profits flow in. Download the app from playsore and use this code to register fu8mkc
View today's profit so far

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by OYENIYIJK: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by Vizzy85: 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
Come guys, do you want better rates for your payoneer funds?
I will exchange your funds @500/$ and pay instantly.
DM me +2347050315827
Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by nwetadinobi042(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2023
Can you explain further please, is the app Bot Z or binance?
imhere:

Yes it is but you need a robot to earn this much because Btc is down and controls alt coins. Making profit is difficult for holders except through bot. I recommend BOT Z, It is fully automated all you need is to fund your Binance and watch as profits flow in. Download the app from playsore and use this code to register fu8mkc
View today's profit so far
Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by imhere: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2023
nwetadinobi042:
Can you explain further please, is the app Bot Z or binance?

Bot Z

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? by nwetadinobi042(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ok
imhere:

Bot Z

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBDC Mining App / Chalk Making Business / Do You Have Information On Toilet Roll/tissue Paper Production?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.