Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

FMC Umuahia Chief Medical Officer Reported Dead (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FMC Umuahia Chief Medical Officer Reported Dead (Photos) (1127 Views)

One reported Dead, Vehicles Broken-in As Robbers Attack Motorists On Long Bridge / Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia / Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FMC Umuahia Chief Medical Officer Reported Dead (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Update From . COM

The Chief Medical Officer of the Federal Medical Centre (FMC), Umuahia, Abia State, Dr Udo Orji Nnorom, has been reported dead, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Dr Nnorom, a native of Nde Owuu in Arochukwu, Abia, reportedly died in the early hours of Sunday, September 12, after a brief illness.

People who knew the doctor have gone on Facebook to express shock at his death.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: FACEBOOK USER

Re: FMC Umuahia Chief Medical Officer Reported Dead (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
shocked

Despite promising myself not to be fazed by anything, getting the news of Dr Nnorom's death today still leaves me in shock.

I will always have fond memories of this fine, gap-toothed, very well-dressed, soft-spoken gentleman.
One of Ibom's finest.
He demystified the medical profession and led one of the best social lives I've seen.

I remember with nostalgia the mega surprise birthday party thrown for him by his wife in July and I'm also very certain that very close friends to him like Prof Umeham may not recover from this shock.

At the end of the day, this death should further remind us that COVID is real and that life in itself is vanity.

The doctors in FMC Umuahia couldn't resucitate him despite all their efforts and all his fancy wears mean nothing to him right now.

It's safer to use a facemask than to wear a condom because COVID19 is a bad-ass monster.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: FMC Umuahia Chief Medical Officer Reported Dead (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Died at a youthful age..
Re: FMC Umuahia Chief Medical Officer Reported Dead (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Died at a youthful age..

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: FMC Umuahia Chief Medical Officer Reported Dead (Photos) by hisgrace090: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
As we wait to hear what killed 3 lecturrers of abia state university last week.

Rest in peace to the dead.

1 Like

Re: FMC Umuahia Chief Medical Officer Reported Dead (Photos) by Coldsperm: 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
The way young people take dey die these days eeh. First thing tomorrow I am heading to my bank to withdraw all my money. Then divide it into three, give one to Mama and use the rest to Booze and kpansh babes. Make I just dey prepare cos nobody know when e fit happen. If not, I will never forgive myself and my spirit won't rest well in the land of the dead.
Re: FMC Umuahia Chief Medical Officer Reported Dead (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Coldsperm:
Ndey

Pardon Me Please
Re: FMC Umuahia Chief Medical Officer Reported Dead (Photos) by Coldsperm: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
post=105749749:

Pardon Me Please
Pardon kill you there.
Re: FMC Umuahia Chief Medical Officer Reported Dead (Photos) by basty: 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Fine gentleman, though I may not know you, what people have said about you will rest you in peace.
Re: FMC Umuahia Chief Medical Officer Reported Dead (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
May his soul rest in peace!
Re: FMC Umuahia Chief Medical Officer Reported Dead (Photos) by paulolee(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2021
what a great loss...rest in peace sir
Re: FMC Umuahia Chief Medical Officer Reported Dead (Photos) by paulolee(m): 7:15am On Sep 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Despite promising myself not to be fazed by anything, getting the news of Dr Nnorom's death today still leaves me in shock.

I will always have fond memories of this fine, gap-toothed, very well-dressed, soft-spoken gentleman.
One of Ibom's finest.
He demystified the medical profession and led one of the best social lives I've seen.

I remember with nostalgia the mega surprise birthday party thrown for him by his wife in July and I'm also very certain that very close friends to him like Prof Umeham may not recover from this shock.

At the end of the day, this death should further remind us that COVID is real and that life in itself is vanity.

The doctors in FMC Umuahia couldn't resucitate him despite all their efforts and all his fancy wears mean nothing to him right now.

It's safer to use a facemask than to wear a condom because COVID19 is a bad-ass monster.
this gee eeh.. saver to use facemask than to wear a condom as how na?? shatswd correlation of both self?
assuming nairaland av a Chance of meeting people offline, I for like meet u mk u reason me dis ur dealer...
the gee supposed dey on high demand bcoz him package dey always dey on point...u are a good testimony..

1 Like

Re: FMC Umuahia Chief Medical Officer Reported Dead (Photos) by BigYash: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2021
Coldsperm:
The way young people take dey die these days eeh. First thing tomorrow I am heading to my bank to withdraw all my money. Then divide it into three, give one to Mama and use the rest to Booze and kpansh babes. Make I just dey prepare cos nobody know when e fit happen. If not, I will never forgive myself and my spirit won't rest well in the land of the dead.
Its getting too much o
Re: FMC Umuahia Chief Medical Officer Reported Dead (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2021
The very day I'll meet this FTC guy I'll empty my account to get him well entertained, the guy na karata I swear down.

RIP Doctor
Re: FMC Umuahia Chief Medical Officer Reported Dead (Photos) by tiger28: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2021
Coldsperm:
AFTER you finished with the fun.THEN comes the REAL reality of life ... .What happens to your SOUL?

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Robber Given The Beating Of His Life In Bayelsa (Photos) / Two Arrested In Ogun For Forcefully Initiating A Student Into Cult (photo) / It Ate A School Girl And Died Of Stress - Horrific Crocodile In Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.