Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Could She Be Carrying My Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Carrying My Child? (22420 Views)

My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child / Please Help My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying My Child / 'my Wife Is Carrying My Brother's Pregnancy'[must READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Princecanada: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hi Nairalanders,

This issue has been bothering for a while now. I am not the promiscuous type. I was a virgin all through my university until I started working in one of the states. She was my first and has been the only one. I have been having relationship problems in the sense that I it's just so difficult for me to get emotionally attached to a lady. I am straight so don't think the other way round. I tried to see if I could work this out with her, but along the line, I lost interest again. So just before my relocation, she said she wants to see me one last time before I travel, I tried to lie to her that I am unavailable,but then she made it seemed like I didn't want to see her, I felt sorry and said no problem that she can come around. I have only had sex with her once but with protection, on this her second visit, she said she wouldn't want protection anymore as she doesn't enjoy sex with condom, and that she wants to enjoy sex before I leave. I told her I am not comfortable with the idea as I don't want her to get pregnant as she is still a student in one of the universities. She said she can only get pregnant if she wants to, and that as a student, she doesn't want that yet. When she came over, the did happened but even then I still used a condom, condom broke on 3 occasions, then I decided to raw, and when I felt I was about to release, I pulled out. Even though I pulled out, I was uncomfortable because I have heard that precum can also get a lady pregnant. I was scared about any possibility of infection too. Took her to the hospital the next day, did HIV and other STD tests which came out negative. We went together to see the doctor for post pills, but she declined taking any that since I didn't release in her, she will be fine. And that she has pills she can take too. I was furious at her, but had to respect her decision as it is her body.

Three weeks after, she called that she thinks she's pregnant, that she missed her period which is very unusual. I was so mad at her and told her, I didn't want to hear any of that as I made it clear to her from the beginning. She started crying and got emotional, that got to me and I told her not to worry, that I will pay her bride price and marry her. I earn about half a million monthly, so I believe I can take care of her and the kid. She paused and said she needs to think about it. Regarding abortion, I already told her, my tradition forbids me from giving any form of material and financial assistance to her to do that, if at all she wants to do it, it has to be her sole decision. I made it clear to her that I won't be involved in the decision to abort the pregnancy. She called back after a couple of minutes that she is not comfortable with my decision to marry her, that I want to do that because of the pregnancy. She asked if there was no pregnancy,would I have chosen to marry her, I told her, I don't know. She said then that she is going to abort it, I pleaded with her not to abort seeing the possibility of me becoming a dad soon, she said she will go ahead to abort, that her friend have gotten her some meds already. She called few days later that she just got the drugs, and have taken them, and that she is experiencing blood flow and stomach ache, that I shouldn't abandon her in this difficult time. I said no problem, so I kept calling to check on her very often. After a week, I stopped calling as usual, and that became a problem. I wanted her to move on with her life.

I kept in touch with her and supported her financially when the need arose. When I told her, I am back to the same city with her, she said she wanted to see me that it's very important, I said what's so important that we can't discuss over the phone, she said when I see her I will know. Well, when the day came for her to see me, I told her I was unavailable, then she coded I was avoiding her. We chatted, and she told me the pregnancy is still there. I told her to stop messing with me as I am currently trying to move on and build a new relationship. She insisted, then I said well, if you are, deliver the child, I will take responsibility. She said is that all I have to say, that I want to make her my Baby Mama? I then asked her, what more does she want? I offered marriage before, but now, that's no longer on the table. When the baby is borne I will take responsibility. Well, long story short, at the end of our chat, she said, she was never pregnant, and that she will only get pregnant if she wants to. I then told her, I am not going to forgive her in a hurry.

Since then, we stopped communicating. Recently,I saw her WhatsApp status with her visibly pregnant in the picture. I have been seeing most of her status update on Facebook and WhatsApp, I feel so sorry for her most of the time. She has done nothing wrong but love me. The problem is me, I can't seem to be able to really love back the way I ought to. Feelings die after few weeks and months. This happened to all the 6 ladies I have dated.

My worry right now is, could she be carrying my child? I didn't release in her, but there could be a possibility of precum. One of her friends once called me that she noticed she is pregnant, and I am the only one she has known to be dating her. She claimed to have called me without her knowledge and consent and ask if she told me she was pregnant.

I was a good boy and should have remained a virgin till marriage if I had known. Now look how complicated my life just got. I never wanted to have kids with different women. I haven't really been myself since. If you are a young single guy, please learn from my experience.

For the mature minds in the house, what do you advise I do about my present predicament?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
She's trying to pin another man's responsibility to you!
She was pregnant before you had sex with her.
She's somehow manipulating you, and trying to pin the child on you.

Wahala for who dey surrender to kongi, that urge na confirm terrorist.

184 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op, that girl dey use your head dey play draughts lipsrsealed
First of all,she insisted that both of you must meet before your departure? Secondly,she also insisted you must lash her without protection? Op, isn't the video very clear to you that she's playing with your heart like Barcelona undecided

Chaiiii, she's a good manipulator,no doubt........Just imagine the Rubbish undecided

Op with all due respect, I'm very certain you aren't the owner of that pregnancy.. Because if truly it's yours,she should have pinned it down on you straight up instead of toying with your sanity...

Precum or anything wey you call am,na use that banny dey use you.....

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by emerich(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
For for a DNA as soon as the child is conceived, if affirmative, put a ring on it......

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by omamush(f): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies! I just wanna tell you something;

Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!

Fvck them bitches! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!

All these women are all whores!

Drill their ass and make them SCREEM your name while you ride them like a fvcking cheap horse! Damn it!

Shut up!!

51 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by omamush(f): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Maybe you should get on touch with her to be sure its your child she's carrying go for a DNA when its born.. your concern is the child now, there is no need to feel pity for her it was her decision from the onset.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Jojopikin85: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Princecanada:
Hi Nairalanders,

This issue has been bothering for a while now. I am not the promiscuous type. I was a virgin all through my university until I started working in one of the states. She was my first and has been the only one. I have been having relationship problems in the sense that I it's just so difficult for me to get emotionally attached to a lady. I am straight so don't think the other way round. I tried to see if I could work this out with her, but along the line, I lost interest again. So just before my relocation, she said she wants to see me one last time before I travel, I tried to lie to her that I am unavailable,but then she made it seemed like I didn't want to see her, I felt sorry and said no problem that she can come around. I have only had sex with her once but with protection, on this her second visit, she said she wouldn't want protection anymore as she doesn't enjoy sex with condom, and that she wants to enjoy sex before I leave. I told her I am not comfortable with the idea as I don't want her to get pregnant as she is still a student in one of the universities. She said she can only get pregnant if she wants to, and that as a student, she doesn't want that yet. When she came over, the did happened but even then I still used a condom, condom broke on 3 occasions, then I decided to raw, and when I felt I was about to release, I pulled out. Even though I pulled out, I was uncomfortable because I have heard that precum can also get a lady pregnant. I was scared about any possibility of infection too. Took her to the hospital the next day, did HIV and other STD tests which came out negative. We went together to see the doctor for post pills, but she declined taking any that since I didn't release in her, she will be fine. And that she has pills she can take too. I was furious at her, but had to respect her decision as it is her body.

Three weeks after, she called that she thinks she's pregnant, that she missed her period which is very unusual. I was so mad at her and told her, I didn't want to hear any of that as I made it clear to her from the beginning. She started crying and got emotional, that got to me and I told her not to worry, that I will pay her bride price and marry her. I earn about half a million monthly, so I believe I can take care of her and the kid. She paused and said she needs to think about it. Regarding abortion, I already told her, my tradition forbids me from giving any form of material and financial assistance to her to do that, if at all she wants to do it, it has to be her sole decision. I made it clear to her that I won't be involved in the decision to abort the pregnancy. She called back after a couple of minutes that she is not comfortable with my decision to marry her, that I want to do that because of the pregnancy. She asked if there was no pregnancy,would I have chosen to marry her, I told her, I don't know. She said then that she is going to abort it, I pleaded with her not to abort seeing the possibility of me becoming a dad soon, she said she will go ahead to abort, that her friend have gotten her some meds already. She called few days later that she just got the drugs, and have taken them, and that she is experiencing blood flow and stomach ache, that I shouldn't abandon her in this difficult time. I said no problem, so I kept calling to check on her very often. After a week, I stopped calling as usual, and that became a problem. I wanted her to move on with her life.

I kept in touch with her and supported her financially when the need arose. When I told her, I am back to the same city with her, she said she wanted to see me that it's very important, I said what's so important that we can't discuss over the phone, she said when I see her I will know. Well, when the day came for her to see me, I told her I was unavailable, then she coded I was avoiding her. We chatted, and she told me the pregnancy is still there. I told her to stop messing with me as I am currently trying to move on and build a new relationship. She insisted, then I said well, if you are, deliver the child, I will take responsibility. She said is that all I have to say, that I want to make her my Baby Mama? I then asked her, what more does she want? I offered marriage before, but now, that's no longer on the table. When the baby is borne I will take responsibility. Well, long story short, at the end of our chat, she said, she was never pregnant, and that she will only get pregnant if she wants to. I then told her, I am not going to forgive her in a hurry.

Since then, we stopped communicating. Recently,I saw her WhatsApp status with her visibly pregnant in the picture. I have been seeing most of her status update on Facebook and WhatsApp, I feel so sorry for her most of the time. She has done nothing wrong but love me. The problem is me, I can't seem to be able to really love back the way I ought to. Feelings die after few weeks and months. This happened to all the 6 ladies I have dated.

My worry right now is, could she be carrying my child? I didn't release in her, but there could be a possibility of precum. One of her friends once called me that she noticed she is pregnant, and I am the only one she has known to be dating her. She claimed to have called me without her knowledge and consent and ask if she told me she was pregnant.

I was a good boy and should have remained a virgin till marriage if I had known. Now look how complicated my life just got. I never wanted to have kids with different women. I haven't really been myself since. If you are a young single guy, please learn from my experience.

For the mature minds in the house, what do you advise I do about my present predicament?
Believe it or not that girl was already pregnant when u had sex with her simple. Talking from experience.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Goldbw122(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Jojopikin85:
Believe it or not that girl was already pregnant when u had sex with her simple. Talking from experience.
That child is not your child, take it or leave it, she is trying to pin the child on you.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
I don't think that pregnancy is yours,she's somehow manipulating you or she pinned it on another man who's more matured and ready to take responsibility

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Blackfire(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Poor people eeeehhhh

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by dingbang(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
grin This piece is so funny walahi

4 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Nonexisting1: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Brother, DNA test is the answer. Don't spend shishi on anything until that is done. There are two possibilities here. Either she planned to hook you up with a pregnancy or she was already pregnant for another guy and planned to put it in you.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by StPete: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
I just see simp written all over this OPs story. Your mumu na top notch

65 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by BBBmall25: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Igala and idoma has same tradition as op (ogugu igala man, the preg is not urs, so rest!)
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Jeon(f): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Princecanada:
Hi Nairalanders,

If we say run from premarital sex. You guy's will be tagging us holy holy, holier-than-thou, I hope you holy pass Elijah.... Lolo my guy enjoy your outcome.

6 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Jeon(f): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Princecanada:
Hi Nairalanders,

This issue has been bothering for a while now. I am not the promiscuous type. I was a virgin all through my university until I started working in one of the states. She was my first and has been the only one. i have been having relationship problems in the sense that I it's just so difficult for me to get emotionally attached to a lady. I am straight so don't think the other way round. I tried to see if I could work this out with her, but along the line, I lost interest again. So just before my relocation, she said she wants to see me one last time before I travel, I tried to lie to her that I am unavailable,but then she made it seemed like I didn't want to see her, I felt sorry and said no problem that she can come around. I have only had sex with her once but with protection, on this her second visit, she said she wouldn't want protection anymore as she doesn't enjoy sex with condom, and that she wants to enjoy sex before I leave. I told her I am not comfortable with the idea as I don't want her to get pregnant as she is still a student in one of the universities. She said she can only get pregnant if she wants to, and that as a student, she doesn't want that yet. When she came over, the did happened but even then I still used a condom, condom broke on 3 occasions, then I decided to raw, and when I felt I was about to release, I pulled out. Even though I pulled out, I was uncomfortable because I have heard that precum can also get a lady pregnant. I was scared about any possibility of infection too. Took her to the hospital the next day, did HIV and other STD tests which came out negative. We went together to see the doctor for post pills, but she declined taking any that since I didn't release in her, she will be fine. And that she has pills she can take too. I was furious at her, but had to respect her decision as it is her body.

Comeandexplain @bolded.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't think that pregnancy is yours,she's somehow manipulating you or she pinned it on another man who's more matured and ready to take responsibility
But if so, why didnt she jump on d offer for marriage? I no even understand the gurl

6 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Brother, DNA test is the answer. Don't spend shishi on anything until that is done. There are two possibilities here. Either she planned to hook you up with a pregnancy or she was already pregnant for another guy and planned to put it in you.
Why didnt she agree to marry d op
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Thank God for DNA. You're pregnant no wahala born fess. But Op it seems she's not sincere

5 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
AutoChick4U:
But if so, why didnt she jump on d offer for marriage? I no even understand the gurl
She didn't jump on the offer because she knew quite well op wasn't responsible for her pregnancy, the girl is very manipulative

28 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Ishilove: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hian. Na wa. This one pass me

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Chevrolet076(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Princecanada:
Hi Nairalanders,

To father another man's child is hungrying this OP....

You'll soon learn

20 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Spider20: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Even if you render advice upon advices to OP
He will definitely remain a simp
Spits..........................

12 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Newboss(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Delete her number and pictures, and unfollow her on all social media platforms.

That's all. Don't create problem for yourself. It's not fun

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by brosom(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
I wasn't having it until the part u said u earn almost have a million,

Papa goat soap for me na abeg. angry

As for the girl, she's a damn snake is a monkey shadow.

3 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by brosom(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Wasn't having it until the part u said u earn almost half a million/month.

Papa I take God beg u goat soap for me na angry.

As for the girl, she's a snake in monkey shadow.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
She didn't jump on the offer because she knew quite well op wasn't responsible for her pregnancy, the girl is very manipulative
Na lie....That pregnancy is OP's own but she is pinning it on someone else..... She is just using style to whine op as to get words from him...

6 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Why man go just the mumu himself like this ehn. lipsrsealed

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? / Mr Nairaland Semi-semi Finals / 5 Most Sensitive Parts Of A Girls Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.