Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Could She Be Carrying My Child? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Carrying My Child? (22421 Views)

My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child / Please Help My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying My Child / 'my Wife Is Carrying My Brother's Pregnancy'[must READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
AutoChick4U:
But if so, why didnt she jump on d offer for marriage? I no even understand the gurl
Mama knows that DNA test is now as cheap as kuli kuli and OP will gladly do it, so she is in a state of severe confusion.
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by CapitalBank: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
DriftOff:
She's trying to pin another man's responsibility to you!
She was pregnant before you had sex with her.
She's somehow manipulating you, and trying to pin the child on you.

Wahala for who dey surrender to kongi, that urge na confirm terrorist.
hmmmmm
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Crossroad1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
women will know the truth but won't want to say it because of women code...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Misstearious(f): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Just wait till the baby is born , then get a DNA test done.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Luak(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
@OP.. You have good morals. She will eventually contact you if the child is yours. Things like this do happen but the good news is that you have decided to be more responsible. Do to her like you will to your sister. She is not likely to be a gold digger but an inexperienced girl confused about love and marriage

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Agbebakun22: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Princecanada:
Hi Nairalanders,

This issue has been bothering for a while now. I am not the promiscuous type. I was a virgin all through my university until I started working in one of the states. She was my first and has been the only one. I have been having relationship problems in the sense that I it's just so difficult for me to get emotionally attached to a lady. I am straight so don't think the other way round. I tried to see if I could work this out with her, but along the line, I lost interest again. So just before my relocation, she said she wants to see me one last time before I travel, I tried to lie to her that I am unavailable,but then she made it seemed like I didn't want to see her, I felt sorry and said no problem that she can come around. I have only had sex with her once but with protection, on this her second visit, she said she wouldn't want protection anymore as she doesn't enjoy sex with condom, and that she wants to enjoy sex before I leave. I told her I am not comfortable with the idea as I don't want her to get pregnant as she is still a student in one of the universities. She said she can only get pregnant if she wants to, and that as a student, she doesn't want that yet. When she came over, the did happened but even then I still used a condom, condom broke on 3 occasions, then I decided to raw, and when I felt I was about to release, I pulled out. Even though I pulled out, I was uncomfortable because I have heard that precum can also get a lady pregnant. I was scared about any possibility of infection too. Took her to the hospital the next day, did HIV and other STD tests which came out negative. We went together to see the doctor for post pills, but she declined taking any that since I didn't release in her, she will be fine. And that she has pills she can take too. I was furious at her, but had to respect her decision as it is her body.

Three weeks after, she called that she thinks she's pregnant, that she missed her period which is very unusual. I was so mad at her and told her, I didn't want to hear any of that as I made it clear to her from the beginning. She started crying and got emotional, that got to me and I told her not to worry, that I will pay her bride price and marry her. I earn about half a million monthly, so I believe I can take care of her and the kid. She paused and said she needs to think about it. Regarding abortion, I already told her, my tradition forbids me from giving any form of material and financial assistance to her to do that, if at all she wants to do it, it has to be her sole decision. I made it clear to her that I won't be involved in the decision to abort the pregnancy. She called back after a couple of minutes that she is not comfortable with my decision to marry her, that I want to do that because of the pregnancy. She asked if there was no pregnancy,would I have chosen to marry her, I told her, I don't know. She said then that she is going to abort it, I pleaded with her not to abort seeing the possibility of me becoming a dad soon, she said she will go ahead to abort, that her friend have gotten her some meds already. She called few days later that she just got the drugs, and have taken them, and that she is experiencing blood flow and stomach ache, that I shouldn't abandon her in this difficult time. I said no problem, so I kept calling to check on her very often. After a week, I stopped calling as usual, and that became a problem. I wanted her to move on with her life.

I kept in touch with her and supported her financially when the need arose. When I told her, I am back to the same city with her, she said she wanted to see me that it's very important, I said what's so important that we can't discuss over the phone, she said when I see her I will know. Well, when the day came for her to see me, I told her I was unavailable, then she coded I was avoiding her. We chatted, and she told me the pregnancy is still there. I told her to stop messing with me as I am currently trying to move on and build a new relationship. She insisted, then I said well, if you are, deliver the child, I will take responsibility. She said is that all I have to say, that I want to make her my Baby Mama? I then asked her, what more does she want? I offered marriage before, but now, that's no longer on the table. When the baby is borne I will take responsibility. Well, long story short, at the end of our chat, she said, she was never pregnant, and that she will only get pregnant if she wants to. I then told her, I am not going to forgive her in a hurry.

Since then, we stopped communicating. Recently,I saw her WhatsApp status with her visibly pregnant in the picture. I have been seeing most of her status update on Facebook and WhatsApp, I feel so sorry for her most of the time. She has done nothing wrong but love me. The problem is me, I can't seem to be able to really love back the way I ought to. Feelings die after few weeks and months. This happened to all the 6 ladies I have dated.

My worry right now is, could she be carrying my child? I didn't release in her, but there could be a possibility of precum. One of her friends once called me that she noticed she is pregnant, and I am the only one she has known to be dating her. She claimed to have called me without her knowledge and consent and ask if she told me she was pregnant.

I was a good boy and should have remained a virgin till marriage if I had known. Now look how complicated my life just got. I never wanted to have kids with different women. I haven't really been myself since. If you are a young single guy, please learn from my experience.

For the mature minds in the house, what do you advise I do about my present predicament?

sometimes the way una dey talk ehnm e be like Una steal that BSC degree. How can HIV/STDs manifest second day after sex. Abeg carry ur cross jare
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
emerich:
For for a DNA as soon as the child is conceived, if affirmative, put a ring on it......
Put a ring on what?

Na so them dey put ring?

After dribbling him up and down..

He should put a ring on it?

Because why? angry

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Jesuschild: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Op, u had unprotected sex with her whether pre-cum or cum she is pregnant according to you and she is not straight with you but manipulative.
Her pregnancy whether yours or not is pinned on another but you were being brought into the picture so she can have options and continually play you
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by grandstar(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Princecanada
The lady was being smart. She tried to trap you with a baby as she wanted to hold on to you. Unfortunately, ladies being ladies, her childish emotions got the better of her and messed her plan up.

There's no problem here. If she does deliver, conduct a DNA test. You can even decide to conduct a DNA test before the baby is born.

If the child is yours, that is when you have a real problem. "Should I marry her or not?" is the problem.
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Lexicon123: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Out of curiosity, is there still no way to confirm paternity before delivery? I believe that would save so many cases of forced marriage.
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Lostchild(m): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Princecanada

The only thing that will cure your mumu is when you realize that you have been gathering another's man child for many years.

You are a pure muchi muchi guui
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by ramatintin(m): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Oga don't marry her out of pity, instead insist of carrying out a DNA test when she gives birth,the true will be unveiled then
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by simplepee(f): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Mumu man.
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by GindoX(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lamanii22:
I don't think you're the owner of the pregnancy OP....

All these I didn't think answer.. op abi how una dey call person well open thread. Someone has mentioned the solution. DNA. If you are that kind hearted, take little responsibility during pregnancy but DNA is the answer..

Oya, make una close this thread! grin
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by GindoX(m): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
simplepee:
Mumu man.

Haba! Take am easy naw... That's someone's husband... With this now, you fit loss potential husband wey dey wan marry you.
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by arthurwillia(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Imo oh This never happened sha
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Funkybabee(f): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
It seems u love child

U better go and marry and impregnate someone quickly

Any way shaa, u have entered one chance, wether the baby is yours or not, only she knows about it.

Try to call and sit her down one on one to reveal the owner of the baby and if it's you I think u know ur responsibility don't marry her because of a child, she's a cunning type to me.

And if it's not yours, try to support her with little you have and cut any access she might has to get you again

Toor shalom

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Mangekyo: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Princecanada:
Hi Nairalanders,

This issue has been bothering for a while now. I am not the promiscuous type. I was a virgin all through my university until I started working in one of the states. She was my first and has been the only one. I have been having relationship problems in the sense that I it's just so difficult for me to get emotionally attached to a lady. I am straight so don't think the other way round. I tried to see if I could work this out with her, but along the line, I lost interest again. So just before my relocation, she said she wants to see me one last time before I travel, I tried to lie to her that I am unavailable,but then she made it seemed like I didn't want to see her, I felt sorry and said no problem that she can come around. I have only had sex with her once but with protection, on this her second visit, she said she wouldn't want protection anymore as she doesn't enjoy sex with condom, and that she wants to enjoy sex before I leave. I told her I am not comfortable with the idea as I don't want her to get pregnant as she is still a student in one of the universities. She said she can only get pregnant if she wants to, and that as a student, she doesn't want that yet. When she came over, the did happened but even then I still used a condom, condom broke on 3 occasions, then I decided to raw, and when I felt I was about to release, I pulled out. Even though I pulled out, I was uncomfortable because I have heard that precum can also get a lady pregnant. I was scared about any possibility of infection too. Took her to the hospital the next day, did HIV and other STD tests which came out negative. We went together to see the doctor for post pills, but she declined taking any that since I didn't release in her, she will be fine. And that she has pills she can take too. I was furious at her, but had to respect her decision as it is her body.

Three weeks after, she called that she thinks she's pregnant, that she missed her period which is very unusual. I was so mad at her and told her, I didn't want to hear any of that as I made it clear to her from the beginning. She started crying and got emotional, that got to me and I told her not to worry, that I will pay her bride price and marry her. I earn about half a million monthly, so I believe I can take care of her and the kid. She paused and said she needs to think about it. Regarding abortion, I already told her, my tradition forbids me from giving any form of material and financial assistance to her to do that, if at all she wants to do it, it has to be her sole decision. I made it clear to her that I won't be involved in the decision to abort the pregnancy. She called back after a couple of minutes that she is not comfortable with my decision to marry her, that I want to do that because of the pregnancy. She asked if there was no pregnancy,would I have chosen to marry her, I told her, I don't know. She said then that she is going to abort it, I pleaded with her not to abort seeing the possibility of me becoming a dad soon, she said she will go ahead to abort, that her friend have gotten her some meds already. She called few days later that she just got the drugs, and have taken them, and that she is experiencing blood flow and stomach ache, that I shouldn't abandon her in this difficult time. I said no problem, so I kept calling to check on her very often. After a week, I stopped calling as usual, and that became a problem. I wanted her to move on with her life.

I kept in touch with her and supported her financially when the need arose. When I told her, I am back to the same city with her, she said she wanted to see me that it's very important, I said what's so important that we can't discuss over the phone, she said when I see her I will know. Well, when the day came for her to see me, I told her I was unavailable, then she coded I was avoiding her. We chatted, and she told me the pregnancy is still there. I told her to stop messing with me as I am currently trying to move on and build a new relationship. She insisted, then I said well, if you are, deliver the child, I will take responsibility. She said is that all I have to say, that I want to make her my Baby Mama? I then asked her, what more does she want? I offered marriage before, but now, that's no longer on the table. When the baby is borne I will take responsibility. Well, long story short, at the end of our chat, she said, she was never pregnant, and that she will only get pregnant if she wants to. I then told her, I am not going to forgive her in a hurry.

Since then, we stopped communicating. Recently,I saw her WhatsApp status with her visibly pregnant in the picture. I have been seeing most of her status update on Facebook and WhatsApp, I feel so sorry for her most of the time. She has done nothing wrong but love me. The problem is me, I can't seem to be able to really love back the way I ought to. Feelings die after few weeks and months. This happened to all the 6 ladies I have dated.

My worry right now is, could she be carrying my child? I didn't release in her, but there could be a possibility of precum. One of her friends once called me that she noticed she is pregnant, and I am the only one she has known to be dating her. She claimed to have called me without her knowledge and consent and ask if she told me she was pregnant.

I was a good boy and should have remained a virgin till marriage if I had known. Now look how complicated my life just got. I never wanted to have kids with different women. I haven't really been myself since. If you are a young single guy, please learn from my experience.

For the mature minds in the house, what do you advise I do about my present predicament?

She's using you. Isn't it obvious to you? Are you not even educated? Please don't let anything be cloud your sense of reasoning.
This girl is very manipulative.
Stop sending her money. Tell her you'll only believe the child is yours after DNA confirms it.
If she becomes emotional, don't yield. It seems you always relent each time she gets emotional or starts crying.
I suggest you block her on all social media and move on. She's a bitch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by ghettochild(m): 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dont waste ur money on any DNA...
Or to even give her for upkeep out of pity..
It's not ur pregnancy she just messing with you.. even her conscience wouldnt let her dash u another man pikin oo.
So move on with ur life till u find the right woman...
And to think all she ever did was love... shows u r a blue piller.
How can u believe that
What planet are you from??
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Werey babe wan use pregnancy trap OP
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by BBBmall25: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

You go enter market one day with this your madness....
you should be grateful a faceless forum as this provide a lunatic like you opportunity to express yourself. Enjoy while it last....

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Kayyus09(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
She's been preg before you met. She's just confused either to go with the rightful owner or you.

Stop wasting unnecessary emotion, pity or anything related to DNA.
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by ModestGal(f): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lol
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Crucialgem(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Op you really need to work on yourself, whether you like it or not one day you would get married and if you don't solve that problem of yours, your marriage will shamble in no time, so try and find true love with someone, plsssss

As for that daughter of Jezebel, someone as young as that playing such smartness, you need to be careful with her, discard her and if your conscience still disturb you on who owns her pregnancy, wait till she born and go for DNA

But op you bad small ooo, you no dey emotionally attach but 3 condom burst and you still go raw looool chai grin
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by treziMcCarthy: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Poor boy, you seems to have lil or no experience with ladies, fear women, manipulators of the highest peak.
Stay safe and God guild you.
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by valx2: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
emerich:
For for a DNA as soon as the child is conceived, if affirmative, put a ring on it......

And you think conducting a DNA test is like buying crayfish in the market?
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Winneygirl(f): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
Immature girl.
Immature guy.
Immature child.

You will make a great family.
I will leave you with this poem.

There was a mad man,
And he had a mad wife,
And they lived all in a mad lane!
They had three children all at a birth,
And they too were mad every one.
The father was mad,
The mother was mad,
The children all mad beside;
And upon a mad horse they all of them got,
And madly away did ride.
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by teemy(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
@princecanada,

you could simply wait for the delivery and see if there is a resemblance
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Amtrak: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Op... Just do DNA when she born.

But whether it's your child or not I think the (ogbanje) babe will make you regret your life if you dare marry her.
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by rezzy: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
DNA is how much that time sef
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Babydaddymateri(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
LOL... Despite her being a 'L' in the manipulation game; I'm surprised you're still falling helplessly for her cheap tricks grin . Do you have any ancestral/ generational sign in your family of knowing a legitimate child; if not, conduct a DNA
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by BRATISLAVA: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Terrence99:
That pregnancy is not yours. She is trying to pin it on different people and you are one of them. Her calculation is that if you don't accept, another person will and if all others don't, you will.
She declined marriage initially because she had pinned it on someone else before. If the person had rejected it, she would have accepted your offer.

She knows you're inexperienced in sexual matters and that is why she's taking advantage of your inexperience.

After all this talk, what if he's the father? What will you say then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? / Mr Nairaland Semi-semi Finals / 5 Most Sensitive Parts Of A Girls Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.