Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? (54166 Views)

As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". / Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by ShedrachU(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Onyi22:
Op said Married people only but make I shock una
Na singles dy Bleep pass married couples.
cheesy cheesy
To the question,unless am on my period, I Bleep everyday

You Bleep everyday?
With wood or?

Cos your signature is saying another thing.

Perhaps, na boy sef snap your profile photo grin

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Paramount01(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
let me sit down and read comment since I never marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Lightorder: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ishilove:
Which kind of yeye questions are the mods featuring on the FP, bikonu?
boychild, it is a very important question. Huge percentage of families or homes are broken , some killed all for this your so-called yeye question, not properly answered. Please, go read for your JAMB. Run along , boy. It is for the married

14 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by seunlayi(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
...unless one is sick, one is fasting or going through something that's make him or her stay away from sex temporarily? Both have to be in agreement sha.
God please o, I deserve to be happy and satisfied. grin
Well said
And some other reasons. Wedding is actually not all about sex. Their are times you won't remember you have a hole btw your legs and he won't notice he also have a small talk leg. God gives us all a peaceful home.

6 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Onyi22(f): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
ShedrachU:

You Bleep everyday?
With wood or?

Cos your signature is saying another thing.

Perhaps, na boy sef snap your profile photo grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by spiritedtete: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
AutoChick4U:
When in d mood. I wonder how couples wake up early in d morning without doing it! Marry who craves you Una no dey hear

Are you married... if you are then... thanks to your libido... if you are not... wait till you get married first and come and tell us about how you hate sèx... causes are change in hormone or zero attraction to hubby.. or financial messes and so on... . . Generally women are use to losing interest when it comes to sex in marriage. Funny how they will still find another man attractive while still married... this is the man who will raise their raging hormone.

For the question once a couple lost touch in sex... it takes the another grace to find it... however it will never be the same again. And there is no time table for sex... never! The moment your wife start giving you stories of how tired she is... then forget it bro... na to dey manage am remain.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by dkickz: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sex is overrated in relationships and underrated in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Praxis758: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Onyi22:
Op said Married people only but make I shock una
Na singles dy Bleep pass married couples.
cheesy cheesy
To the question,unless am on my period, I Bleep everyday

Are you married?
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by CedarHoldings: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Op what do want to do with the question ?

Anyway clinkhttps:///cedarinvestmentholdings
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by wallrichy: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
You are so damn funny Kriss....is that for real?

quote author=Kriss216 post=105750981]This latest version of Nigerian girls no dey shame or feel shy again to ask for sex when they're into you.

The few girls I was with before I give my life to Christ almost diminished my life bar with sex. Favour will bluntly say "Oga, abeg drop that phone I wan fucck"... I go come dey feel shy on her behalf.

I love girls that expressed themselves freely.

[/quote]
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Juicy001: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only time I ask for sex from my sex partners is whenever they are on their period because other times, it is my birthright, they give it to me without my asking.

They? shocked
You na man o grin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Dorchlink: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sex in marriage should be conceptual.should be done when both partners are in the mood.

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by adioolayi(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
wunmi590:

Choi my baby just clocked 9month this month, I don jakpa from sex long time ago.....

This present buhari economy dey make married people run away from sex these days, people no want go do mistake go bring another extra mouth come now...

Make I dey manage my 6digit salary dey go first on my my daughter and wife until things stabilized cheesy

Go for family planning.

2 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by alizma: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Cancer. Emotional people
Nice people, so caring but like indoors like kilode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Chukdobz20: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Before marriage i have sex everyday with my wife. Then after marriage coupled with lots of night shift and stress i couldn't keep with my wifes demand. Well i have to keep doing my job with her but at times not because i want but because she wants and start touching my manhood.

7 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Lamanii22(f): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lightway:

I know this is a personal question?

But how often in a week?

I don't even know... We just get down mehn!

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by legba1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
I don't ask my wife for sex.... We make luv as often as we find suiting... In a week at times we do even do it and a times it flows and we have it endlessly....

How do you even ask her for sex.... Mama chinedu, oya lie down, spread your leg now!!! �... Isnt that ridiculous... My wife sleeps in my arms.... Ordinary playing with her hair is enough turn on.. While she just can't resist a peculiar smell she claims I have.. Mind you we had our 9th yrs anniv in july

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
I swr the thing just dey hang for their teeth maybe make we give them toothpick grin
If na ibile you sabi drop am we go understand...see one bobo up there using Her Wife up and down grin
Scottz:
English language de disturb many people for this thread grin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by HottieCoach(f): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Here to Read comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Juliusmomoh: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ishilove:
Which kind of yeye questions are the mods featuring on the FP, bikonu?

Mummy ishi cheesy

Be calming down na ...
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by gift2xl: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Everyday
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by b3llo(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
A married man once told me that he finds sex with his wife very boring. He goes down 3-4 times in a month which is like a compulsory duty he performs.

4 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Ikwerelastborn: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dorchlink:
Sex in marriage should be conceptual.should be done when both partners are in the mood.
Consensual you mean grin grin grin cheesy, nairalanders no go fit kill person with English cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by wunmi590(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
adioolayi:

Go for family planning.

My wife is from a family of medical practitioners, she doesn't like it, she said it makes women get fat
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by adioolayi(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
wunmi590:

My wife is from a family of medical practitioners, she doesn't like it, she said it makes women get fat

Well...make una continue engaging each other in fears of getting pregnant then....and when results of your acts come with Triplets, don't come here to shout bad economy.

The choice is yours my brother. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Gunayo(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Onyi22:

Very sweet n tight, all thanks to cloves n kayamatta grin
Which one is cloves and kayamatta? Una no,go kill person Oooooh
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Sundaycomputer: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
3 times in a week,
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by kejiwardrobe: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
depends on our mood but this days when we are broke we no dey see konji o lol
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by kejiwardrobe: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
omo mo fo o
wunmi590:

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by kejiwardrobe: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
oshee baddest
gift2xl:
Everyday
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by kejiwardrobe: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
aww so sweet nice one
legba1:
I don't ask my wife for sex.... We make luv as often as we find suiting... In a week at times we do even do it and a times it flows and we have it endlessly....

How do you even ask her for sex.... Mama chinedu, oya lie down, spread your leg now!!! �... Isnt that ridiculous... My wife sleeps in my arms.... Ordinary playing with her hair is enough turn on.. While she just can't resist a peculiar smell she claims I have.. Mind you we had our 9th yrs anniv in july

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot) / Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.