Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? (44238 Views)

My Sister, Debbie, Died In LUTH Due To Lack Of Bed Space - Man Cries Out / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Do You Struggle To Get Out Of Bed In The Morning? Tips For Good Sleeping Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by vokon2555(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2021
shocked
Deasegun19:
una no know the price of kerosene per litre? besides it doesn't work on them...
It works very well
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by fm7070: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2021
1. Cleanliness
2. Thorough Fumigation (you cannot stay in the house for 3days)
3. Repeat of Fumigation after 3weeks. (you cannot stay in the house for 12hours)
4. Repeat of fumigation after 6weeks (you cannot stay in the house for 12hours)
End of bedbug

NOTE: Bedbugs are hermaphrodites and produce their eggs in hundreds, so you need to deal with them aggresively
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by haryaw(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2021
Textra:
Please, bed bug is actually one of my greatest fear growing up. I can't just imagine having it in my room back then due to people experiences... The shame, if it follows me outside. Lo, and behold, I can't really say how it got it into my room. My fear has turn to reality now... I rented a room, clean it bought everything new, and after a year I allowed a friend to stay with me, whether it was from him or I got it somewhere else I don't know, but i am dying inside seeing it, I have tried all that I know... Killing it alone makes me wanna vomit... Please, what should I do, to eradicate this enemy.
Bro just buy this empty spray container, fill it with petrol and spray it anywhere in think that might hide. Also watch out for midnight they come out at night too. Just spray vigorously for days and thank me later. Also spread those infested properties in correct hot sun
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by moyin2009: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2021
Get Sniper and kerosene spray every where for like once in a week and do it 2 months. You will never see it again
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by ISAACOLOYEDE(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2021
Take two or one of this bug nd throw it to any river around u. U will not see it in ur room anymore.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by jacoik(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Don't let anyone deceive you, bed bug has no remedy. Just carry your foam outside and burn it...Save money and buy another one.

lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u dey mad ooooo lolxxxxx hahahaha.omo I don die here. Make he burn his foam?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by phenomental40(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2021
WickedPisa:
bullshit they'll go 3 months without food and stay alive
read my post again before quoting
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by JeryUmus: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2021
Just use fuel on their hide out and they are gone.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
phenomental40:
read my post again before quoting
sorry big stepper. didn't even read it the first time
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by campbelljosh(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
First assignment is find there locations, take the items out in the sun and spray it with sniper and kerosene for like 2 days(hot sun o). Spray your room with same sniper and kerosene also but only spray these while going out of the house for at least 5hours cos it is very powerful. You have to repeat these process repeatedly till they finish
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by JamesRiley(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=Kriss216 post
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by JamesRiley(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kriss216:

You obviously don't know bed bugs.
Those demons will sip the kerosene to quench their thirst and use your blood to refresh.
This thing don really do you strong thing grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by onehouse(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Burn or throw away infect beds or furniture within the confirmed space of your house.
Sort out clean clothes from the infected ones and properly iron them before you conclude the sorting
Fumigate the entire house before replacing the furniture
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by blueghost(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Textra:
Please, bed bug is actually one of my greatest fear growing up. I can't just imagine having it in my room back then due to people experiences... The shame, if it follows me outside. Lo, and behold, I can't really say how it got it into my room. My fear has turn to reality now... I rented a room, clean it bought everything new, and after a year I allowed a friend to stay with me, whether it was from him or I got it somewhere else I don't know, but i am dying inside seeing it, I have tried all that I know... Killing it alone makes me wanna vomit... Please, what should I do, to eradicate this enemy.

I had such experience and tried everything even to snipper nothing worked, but i decided to use hypo funny enough and sprayed it on the mattress with the bed frame after 3 days they were all gone. you can use Jik too or other bleachers before people will say i am marketing hypo. Try it Op and see them all gone. I am speaking from experience
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Blackdisciple(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Change your things...
Hey new stuffs that will help start from the mattress
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by upuphim(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
deleo16:

Get these organophosphate for plant insect killer in POWDER form made by the chinese that stuff killes begbug instantly walk into a store that sells insecticides ask them for the chinese organophosphate powder beg bug killer or insect killer please while using put on a mask and glass that stuff is too strong just a crawl of any insect on that powder they die INSTANTLY OR DRESSFORCE
Supported 100%

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
wengerman:
this insect powder works well.i remember we use it in my university hostel those days
Sure, it does
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by alopo4real(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
I give you 100% guarantee on this cheap remedy to get rid bed bugs your home.

Buy DD FORCE not the small bottle of #500 but the big bottle #2,500 - #3,500 or so. Use it without mixing any solvent to it, spray all nooks and crannies of your home, closed all the windows and doors.

Please stay away from that house for at least 12hours.

Repeat this process 2 more times and bid bed bugs eternal farewell.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Poleski: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Textra:

Throw your foam and pillows away, wash your bedding with hot water and Izal or detol, spray insecticide in your home thoroughly and buy new bed.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by MrJackBills(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lolz. You are something saundecided
GindoX:

Oh boi, which level naaw. I said I knew peace.. is 5 years now...
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by olowofariwo(m): 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Textra:
. Use Rambo insect powder.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by themanderon: 1:47am On Sep 14, 2021
Bugs from hell. In those days someone brought it into our parlour then and it ended up colonizing the chairs before moving on to the rugs. I fled from sitting in the parlour then cos they are gona feast on you. You lie on the rug they are waiting. You sit on the center table they come out to nibble on your thighs. Let's not talk about the Upholstery. It took that first-generation sniper, not the knockoff they sell today mixed with kerosene and several days of fumigation to get rid of those things. In fact, I lost my sense of smell during that period because of the terrible fumes from the mixture. Those things are not meant to be in the habitation of men. Seeing just one of those in your house is an indication that they might have colonized your house unknowingly and they seem to reproduce asexually. Horrible creatures from hell. As I am typing this I am cringing just remembering the pain and itching from its bites.
Living In a tiled apartment and using leather upholstery seems to minimize them a little as there are fewer places to hide.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Sambab(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Bombastically00:
Mix Kerosene with detergent and three spoon of salt...Mix together...it's just better than using sniper..

You have forgotten to mention palm oil and tomatoes...
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Pavillon: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2021
Revolva:

So because of bedbug someone should just park out of a house and leave everything ..it's so funny na so e easy to park to another place

The best remedy for those terrorist bed bug is kerosense and sniper mix it and apply it hiding areas .

And also do it every day for a start then later weekly

Always out your matrass and pillow and clothes in the hot sun ..bedbug hates anything hot ..they hate sun , they easily get melted by sun ray heat

Bro, If bedbug prob hit you, I swear all these remedies will just be stories.
I hate that insect like mad.
If I see snake and bedbug, I will kill bedbug and leave the snake grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Revolva(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2021
Pavillon:

Bro, If bedbug prob hit you, I swear all these remedies will just be stories.
I hate that insect like mad.
If I see snake and bedbug, I will kill bedbug and leave the snake grin

hahha I know bedbug are one evil creatures ...infact they are very annoying......
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Consciousmind01(m): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Bed bug only stay in a dirty environment. Learn to clean your house regularly.
Use sniper on it and always keep your home clean including the hidden areas of your home. If you are cleaning always raise the couch, bed and every other thing and clean thoroughly.
NB: make neatness a habit or hubby.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Tuneroxide: 12:52am On Oct 31, 2021
Hello do you sell this??
Can you direct me to where I can get it.
stmatt01:
Hello guys,
I gat a very good solution to bed bugs no matter how stubborn they seem to be, the name of the product is called DRESS FORCE. It's around ₦300 or so. Please try it any day and thank me Later. This is my number 08056723238
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Folahanmi19(m): 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
nedekid:
Bro, as someone that successfully overcame an infestation, make I tell you my tori.
I had only heard about bedbug 25 years ago my brother and I visited a dpo in his office. I sat down comfortably the couch only to notice my bro was using eyes to signal me. He insisted on standing. When we got out of the police station he told me about "students" ie bed bugs. When we got home, he made me strip before entering the house. Lo and behold, he showed me bugs on my trousers by the belt area. Na so we burn the cloths.
Last year I got a househelp. She brought bed bug into my house from the compound boys quarters.
How did I find out? One night my last born daughter woke me up that ants were biting her. I went to her room and found bugs on her bed. Na so I enter Google confirm say na bed bugs. I checked my bed and others, omo I was shocked.
Next day I fumigated my house. Stuffed all the cloths in washing machine and dried them. Sprayed the matrass with fumigation and sunned them for 2 days.
Happy I had solved the problem. For where, 2 days later bed bugs again. I repeated this 4 times, for where?
I threw away all the mattresses, my parlor chairs, bed etc. We started fumigating every 2 days. For where?
Solution. I reserched on the internet.
Get a blow touch. The type that uses can. Also get methylated spirit. Pour the spirit in any spray can. Spirit is the deadliest thing to bed bugs. The issue is that it has to contact the bug.
Finally get machintoch. Ie those water proof bed bags. It is sold for about 3500 at matrass shops. Give to to obioma ie tailors to resow it round so there is no space between the threading.
You don't have to throw away your matrass as I did. The bugs inside will die of hunger. Even your wall sockets for electricity, briefly flash the flame inside. Flash I said oh, don't burn your wires
bro abeg is the macintosh material ready made, cos all the sellers look confused when i asked them....i will appreciate if i can see pictures sir, thank you
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by nedekid: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Folahanmi19:
bro abeg is the macintosh material ready made, cos all the sellers look confused when i asked them....i will appreciate if i can see pictures sir, thank you
Yes it is already sown. They have them in sizes according to matrass size. But since it is commercialy made, you give it to tailor to put an extra layer of stitching so there is no space in the threading. You then wear in on your matrass.
I will try to take a pic of my children's matrass to show you tomorrow.
If you are in Lagos, I can give you number of a mouka foam shop at dopemu area where you can get.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Folahanmi19(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2021
nedekid:

Yes it is already sown. They have them in sizes according to matrass size. But since it is commercialy made, you give it to tailor to put an extra layer of stitching so there is no space in the threading. You then wear in on your matrass.
I will try to take a pic of my children's matrass to show you tomorrow.
If you are in Lagos, I can give you number of a mouka foam shop at dopemu area where you can get.
ok sir, thanks
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by nedekid: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Folahanmi19:

Notice the in the first pic the zip. The mackintosh is worn over the matrass. Ie my the matrass is isolated, nothing goes out or goes in. It is also water proof incase of spillage, pee from young kids it's. Infact the matrass remains new.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nigerian Students In UK Test Positive For Coronavirus / COVID-19: 248 New Cases Reported, 17 Deaths And 33 Discharged On May 10 / A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.