Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ukodhiko Congratulates Evivie On Electoral Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukodhiko Congratulates Evivie On Electoral Victory (169 Views)

Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory / Soludo Makes First Public Appearance After Electoral Victory(Pictures). / Ovuakpoye Evivie Wins Delta House Of Assemble Bye Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ukodhiko Congratulates Evivie On Electoral Victory by comrodioodio001: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ukodhiko congratulates Evivie on electoral victory

The Delta State Commissioner for Energy, Engr. Pastor Ukodhiko Jonathan Ajirioghene, has congratulated Hon. Ovuakpoye Evivie on his electoral victory into the Delta State House of Assembly.

In a statement personally signed by the Commissioner, he commended the constituents for voting PDP candidate in the just concluded Saturday's 11th, 2021 by-election.

"With all sincerity, I commend our amiable Governor, Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, the State Chairman of our great party the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Olorogun Kingsley Esiso, leaders, stakeholders and party faithful in the state for their unrelenting support that has ensured our party's victory,"

The Commissioner added that the leadership style of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa in leading the campaign train to all the five wards as uncommon which has given the party victory.

"There's no doubt the Governor's Stronger Delta agenda, meaningful youth engagement and the peace and security initiative made a positive impact in the victory recorded by our great party".

He also commended INEC for their contribution by introducing the Bimodal Voters Accreditation System BVAS which led to the conduct of a free and fair election.

"On behalf of family, I congratulate you my brother, Hon. Ovuakpoye Evivie on your electoral victory as member elect, Isoko South Constituency 1.

" I pray for God's protection and sustainability toward you as you attract dividends of democracy to our people," he stated.

(1) (Reply)

Mele Kyari Can’t Be Distracted – Alliance / The Brother's Son / Reflection On Yoruba Nationalism By Adeyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.