Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) (52722 Views)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike / Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight / #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) by Babywest(f): 12:36am On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) by Vlain: 1:12am On Sep 13, 2021
AnonPoet:
This guy fine ooo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTuxeqjMIA0/?utm_medium=copy_link

Is he putting on make up or what? And what’s with that lipstick on his mouth. This industry is turning into something else.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) by nick50(m): 2:02am On Sep 13, 2021
E be like say him and whitemoney na d same parents born dem
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) by Blesyn22(m): 5:37am On Sep 13, 2021
Make dem just appoint the guy as minister of fashion.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) by Angrygoat: 6:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Ebukas has bleached finally. What a shame

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) by Angrygoat: 6:44am On Sep 13, 2021
He belongs to b lack a xe

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) by Crazeworld(m): 6:45am On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) by Truthsoldier(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2021
Truth be told...This man is so wise and a prudent business man,He succeeded in;
1.Feeding on the pockets of lazy yoots and yeyebrities
2.Occupy them with a show they won't gain one penny from but to watch how people eat,sleep,party and 'tega-boma' in the house(if you know you know)
3.Then he quietly kept his family and kids from this shit BBN

Wise man!
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) by odomanis: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2021
VEXT:
So make we fry water?

Fry if you have to.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) by Xristars(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2021
Truth is, I expected to see something really stylist immediately I read the headline "All black"

I even imaged a really dark cloth with a hood over his head, maybe even with a Batman cape.

But he kept it simple and traditional. I always look forward to see Ebuka attire, because as a fashion designer, I get inspiration from his clothes too and I also follow some of his designers too

You can contact me, if you need that cloth his wearing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) / Bbnaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton, Speaks On Final Results / BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.