Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) (87611 Views)

Unbelievable! Best Man Grabs Bride Backside. PHOTOS / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Viral Photo Of Ladies Poses In Bikini’s With Their Curvy Backsides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by suffering: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Photoshop. Waste of space.
Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by Ikwerelastborn: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kingcalls:
I prefer the brides ass...thats my spec
Exactly, I wonder why people pass their opinion to make u believe what they believe
Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by BellaBliss(f): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

I know you get flat yanshh

Sorry

Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by jaxxy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
I go be like--"baby,why didn't you introduce your friends to me before now? lipsrsealed

U are not a holyman. grin angry
Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by igbowoman: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Simdyofficial:
married women don't do bridesmaid

Not these days

1 Like

Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by chocboi78(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
BellaBliss:
Marry who get sense not big yansh wink
Igbo don drop quote grin grin
Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by adedayoa2(f): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Says who?

1 Like

Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by RodgersAkpafu: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Simdyofficial:
that's not true

1 Like

Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by Eriokanmi: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
thesicilian:
But with all the shapes and asses, it is the bride with the 'flat ass' that is getting married. That should tell you that the men know what they're doing. They may chase the figure 8 for pleasure, but when it comes to settling down, the inner beauty comes first.
Do you know if other ladies flanking the bride are also married? Is it because they're not displaying their rings for the camer? No be only single ladies dey do bridesmaid oo guy. I was already married when I joined the list of groomsmen in my friend's wedding, so it is in ladies too.

1 Like

Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by emakind(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dis wan too follow enta fp..
Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by Myhusband(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
thesicilian:
But with all the shapes and asses, it is the bride with the 'flat ass' that is getting married. That should tell you that the men know what they're doing. They may chase the figure 8 for pleasure, but when it comes to settling down, the inner beauty comes first.

you're not completely correct with that, if the men chase the figure 8 girls for pleasure and wife the other for any reason best known to him, he will still cheat on her with the figure 8 girls, so what change?

so instead of extra marital affairs, why not find a figure 8 with the charisma that the average backside lady possessed

3 Likes

Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by EndRape2(f): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mama mad
Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by oyigah(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Keep attracting curse on your self, id.iot
Hamiltonii:

Confirmed! When you remove their cloths especially leggings you go regret but you go still have to fûck them make them no vex. Na so one married woman neighbour nyash dey shake like wetin wan fall, any time I see her I go wan mad until I come fúck her last Saturday. Mtcheew, I regret later.

3 Likes

Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by BabaIbo: 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
BellaBliss:

Biko leave those people.

Married?
Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by Yankiss(m): 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jeon:
So what are you trying to pass?

It's because her parts are shown in the sectioned side view" that gives you the right to make up this garbage?
one man`s meat, another`s poison. I dont find bip nyansh attractive. The bride is my type.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
BellaBliss:
Your ass no bad too. Do you have sense?? If you do send a DM cool
Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by Hamiltonii: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
oyigah:
Keep attracting curse on your self, id.iot

The world has moved on dear.

1 Like

Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by seyz91(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Confirm!
thesicilian:

1 Like

Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by Solofresh2: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
thesicilian:
And who told you the bridesmaids are single

2 Likes

Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by Kajaard: 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
There is a reason the husband chose the wife with the flat ass. He saw someone with good character.

Forget all these girls with big asses and big breasts with terrible attitudes. They will make your life a living hell. Examples Tonto Dike, Annie Idibia et al cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by MansoryMX(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
REALretep:

Una say wahala be like wetin again grin

Las Las shaa, as sweet as a lady's backside is, it's just one of the several alluring physical features of a woman, especially when very very prominent.

Nevertheless, ladies with less prominent backsides definitely have other alluring physical features and personalities

No go kill yourself because you no get yansh...man wey go love you go still love you whether flat nyash or big nyash
smiley

smiley

Big Yansh or a woman who bears you offspring plus gives you peace of mind in marriage. which one you choose? As you nor get sense so
Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Is alright
Kingcalls:
I prefer the brides ass...thats my spec
Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by Enskynelson(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
The curves could as well be fake.
Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by Lightorder: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
I go be like--"baby,why didn't you introduce your friends to me before now? lipsrsealed
in mr Macaroni’s voice. Are you, aaaaaare you NORMAL
Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by BellaBliss(f): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Your ass no bad too. Do you have sense?? If you do send a DM cool
I have sense that's why I won't be sending you any DMs..NEVER.

2 Likes

Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by Munzy14(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
thesicilian:
Inspired by holy spirit...

2 Likes

Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by tolguy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nairaland and Backside
Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by BellaBliss(f): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
chocboi78:
Igbo don drop quote grin grin
Na person like you dey end up with flat screen tv grin

1 Like

Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
BellaBliss:
I have sense that's why I won't be sending you any DMs..NEVER.
okay. Keep playing hard to get while your mates are getting married every Saturday. Later una go dey disturb our lord Jesus ear with "I need a husband".

1 Like

Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
They don’t do!! No dey argue everything abeg
REALretep:
No be true oo
Some de do
Re: Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) by Vad123: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Remember the big one has stretch marks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.