Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him (36340 Views)

Pole Smashes Man's New Car (Photos, Video) / Update: My Car Involved In An Accident, (Pictures attached) / After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Ogalanyaidi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
A young Delta man woke up to discover the unexpected. Few days ago, he posted photos of his brand new car and enjoyed an influx of congratulatory messages from friends, he even dashed people some money as give away.

Isn't it sad that the brand new car was involved in a ghastly motor accident while being delivered to him

A.Z money said that although he is feeling depressed, but he is happy that no life was lost.

Like I knew it was going to happen, I dreamt about this but I ignored it�
I booked my hotel and invited my friends to come and have fun with me on my new ride.

I waited for the driver who was supposed to deliver my car to Asaba this evening from Abuja.
After the long wait and everything I got a call this night that my brand new 2016 Corolla had an accident and damaged�

I wouldn’t have listened to people asking me to buy car up and down. Now I did see the outcome. WHY me?

Well I thank God no life was lost but this is weigh too much for me to bear��
DEPRESSED � New Car I Have Not Even Seen Or Drive But It’s Well #Egetwhy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Ahmad62(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Damn.. I don't know what to call this... Is it juju from a jealous frnd or Village people at work?.. I hope he overcomes the loss

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by slimjohn2k5: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Is insurance loading

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Cyphar(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
A car he has not even seen or drive not even for once..

This is so disheartening. He might died if he had driven the car a short while after taking possession.

8 Likes

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by samuel051: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Error from city people, even village people sef dey fear city people.

6 Likes

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Bunnatex(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Not village people.
It just happened

4 Likes

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Adonis86(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Product of Yahoo Yahoo or his Village people at work.

As for me, I know that the blessing of God makes riches and adds no sorrow to it.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by SlyIg(f): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
You're yet to receive your car but too much excitement wouldn't allow you wait patiently for it before announcing to the world.
May our excitement and joy never be cut short!

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Lastmankc(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
This one pass village witches ooo

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Weduim: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by temitope27(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
O da be
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Truthissupreme: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yahoo boy loss

See his dp on WhatsApp sef has exposed him

After stealing you want to enjoy the proceed abi?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by DoctorDree(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Thank God for life
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Kingcalls: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Is it that people don't know the meaning of brand new car again?? Incase u don't know , brand new car is also known as Tear Rubber ... we are in 2021, thats a 2016 model Toyota corolla ...and he even mentioned it there ...how can 2016 and brand new be in the same sentence in 2021

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Hotzone(m): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Delta State and violent news
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Semikolo: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
sad
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Omicron007: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
shocked

Lemme call our Nairaland resident pastor,@Righteousness2 to come and say something.
Be brief pls.

1 Like

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by TMTR: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Y'all need to listen to silence by pop caan, it will do y'all alot of good

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by eazisky(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Some fake congratulatory messages caused it
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by ouvredeparis: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Thank God no life was lost... God wey provide this one go provide bigger one by insha'Allah
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by kingbee90: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2021

MORAL LESSON: In the game of WHOT, never you show your Last Card too early.
You never take eye see moto you don post am on social media, rent hotel room for people especially for both friends & foes and begin receive congratulatory messages.
U forgot one thing: AFRICA IS A VERY DARK CONTINENT.

5 Likes

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Ninebest: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
shocked
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Radiant01(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
A.Z money said that although he is feeling depressed, but he is happy that no life was lost.

That is the spirit

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by angelfallz(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
So would he get his money back or the company gives him another one? that is if the driver and company that sold him the car are the same.

Isn't there any other safer means of transporting a new vehicle to the owner?

Are there any auto shipping companies in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Sonnobax15(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy
God truly works in mysterious ways...What if the accident was meant for him? sad

Some disappointments are always blessing in disguise..

1 Like

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Should have taken delivery of the car himself. Many times these boys who work for car dealers delivering vehicles overspeed. Seen many of them before

5 Likes

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by ArticleBeast: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Adonis86:
Product of Yahoo Yahoo or his Village people at work.

As for me, I know that the blessing of God makes riches and adds no sorrow to it.
So the little baby that died yesterday at childbirth was what? Some of you are just religiously STUPID.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Kingcalls: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ahmad62:
Damn.. I don't know what to call this... Is it juju from a jealous frnd or Village people at work?.. I hope he overcomes the loss

E no de hard una
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by yinkus6750(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
That's about 15m down the drain .
Might be bad road or carelessness from the driver.
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by saintaustine(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ahmad62:

Why do we always regard any unfortunate incident as juju or from Village people.

This accident might have happened due to carelessness of the driver.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Private Car Owners Do Not Need Roadworthiness Issued By VIO - Appeal Court / Reasons Why Spare Tyres Are Smaller Than The Normal Tyres / Mercedes-Benz Unveils The All-New 2019 G550 G-Wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.