Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him (36332 Views)

Pole Smashes Man's New Car (Photos, Video) / Update: My Car Involved In An Accident, (Pictures attached) / After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by CY09: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yahoo money.
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kingcalls:
Is it that people don't know the meaning of brand new car again?? Incase u don't know , brand new car is also known as Tear Rubber ... we are in 2021, thats a 2016 model Toyota corolla ...and he even mentioned it there ...how can 2016 and brand new be in the same sentence in 2021

Òga that car may be brand new. Are you saying you can't buy 2015 models brand new in the market?
Go to Elizade and Coscharis show rooms and see brand new past models still on sale

6 Likes

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by bodybuilder: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na even Yahoo boy. Im dey use im working account dey chat see.

1 Like

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Sleekfingers: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ogalanyaidi:
A young Delta man woke up to discover the unexpected. Few days ago, he posted photos of his brand new car and enjoyed an influx of congratulatory messages from friends, he even dashed people some money as give away.

Isn't it sad that the brand new car was involved in a ghastly motor accident while being delivered to him

A.Z money said that although he is feeling depressed, but he is happy that no life was lost.

Like I knew it was going to happen, I dreamt about this but I ignored it�
I booked my hotel and invited my friends to come and have fun with me on my new ride.

I waited for the driver who was supposed to deliver my car to Asaba this evening from Abuja.
After the long wait and everything I got a call this night that my brand new 2016 Corolla had an accident and damaged�

I wouldn’t have listened to people asking me to buy car up and down. Now I did see the outcome. WHY me?

Well I thank God no life was lost but this is weigh too much for me to bear��
DEPRESSED � New Car I Have Not Even Seen Or Drive But It’s Well #Egetwhy

Nigerians and their tribal bullshits....what's the mean of a delta man?

1 Like

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Rugaria: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bunnatex:
Not village people.
It just happened
Educate these platoon of superstitious people
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Righteousness2(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Like I knew it was going to happen, I dreamt about this but I ignored it

This was the point where u would have stopped that incident. Unfortunately you are Carnally minded than Spiritual.

I hope you learn the lesson

1 Like

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Exactly what I said in my moving in silence video, don't announce stuff going on for you till you've gotten them, started working, gotten the car delivered to you, got your first 2 month's pay at work etc.
Not many people want you happy and succeeding and when you announce things before the right time and they don't come to pass, you'll be mocked.
Keep your mouths sealed!
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by iadelola77(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
angelfallz:
So what would he get his money back or the company gives him another one? that is if the driver and company that sold him the car are the same.

Isn't there any other safer means of transporting a new vehicle to the owner?

Are there any auto shipping companies in Nigeria?

100k-150k would have taken the car to him by haulage company.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Kellie069(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Smiles! Accident nor know car way dem wan go deliver or car way the owner de drive! Na part of the whahala way follow life come!!! If to say person die nko?? Dem for don add ritualistic join your name
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by realstars: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
The Work Of Village Pipo.
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by angelfallz(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Thanks for your reply.

I did not know that there are haulage companies in Nigeria. Which haulage companies do you know?

iadelola77:

100k-150k would have taken the car to him by haulage company.

1 Like

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Mangekyo: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Abōkis are still causing troubles in our high ways? Damaging cars and even new ones with their cows?
We the Niger delta people are extremely angry and hereby call on the govt to flush out all cows and herders off our lands and high ways. We don't want to read new like this again
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Angelfrost(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
saintaustine:

Why do we always regard any unfortunate incident as juju or from Village people.

This accident might have happened due to carelessness of the driver.....

We live in a hypocritically religious nation... What else do you expect to hear??!
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Be patient before announcing. Meanwhile enjoy the Champions league matches at home by upgrading your Dstv. Check my last topic.
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Nigerians and their tribal bullshits....what's the mean of a delta man?
Delta woman haha
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Peniz4u: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
When last did d guy pay his tithe cool cool
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by kolaaderin: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ogalanyaidi:
A young Delta man woke up to discover the unexpected. Few days ago, he posted photos of his brand new car and enjoyed an influx of congratulatory messages from friends, he even dashed people some money as give away.

Isn't it sad that the brand new car was involved in a ghastly motor accident while being delivered to him

A.Z money said that although he is feeling depressed, but he is happy that no life was lost.

I booked my hotel and invited my friends to come and have fun with me on my new ride.

I waited for the driver who was supposed to deliver my car to Asaba this evening from Abuja.
After the long wait and everything I got a call this night that my brand new 2016 Corolla had an accident and damaged�

I wouldn’t have listened to people asking me to buy car up and down. Now I did see the outcome. WHY me?

what you do next time is to get full comprehensive insurance of the car before given it for delivery, this could have saved you a lot. Sorry man. It's a serious loss
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Kingcalls: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
DaddyFreeze2020:

Òga that car may be brand new. Are you saying you can't buy 2015 models brand new in the market?
Go to Elizade and Coscharis show rooms and see brand new past models still on sale

Guy stop displaying ignorance.....u can canttttt see a 6 Yr old car brand new .... u certainly haven't been to those show rooms ... so u think u will see a brand new 2016 vehicle in coscharis or Elizade grin grin grin 2016 wey dem don sell finish 3 yrs ago, of wish corolla stopped producing that model years ago.. ur ignorance is epic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by PAQ(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
DaddyFreeze2020:

I feel for his loss but i must say that car is not and can never be brand new! Going by the pictures, that tokunboh isn't a clean title sef, haba, how can a 2016 Toyota Corolla Le carry a Toyota Corolla Se front if not that something already happened to the original front before?? and se also comes with turn signal side mirrors, which also proves that the LE had a facelift for obvious reasons.

By the way, there is no way you will see that car brand new in any car lot in Nigeria because
1. That Corolla is an American spec, down here our brand new Corolla's from Elizade are Dubai/ Asia spec.
2. You cant find any brand new Corolla from 2016 in any car lot today. Corolla's of any year are one of the fastest highest selling cars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Telekinetic: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ogalanyaidi:

See his WhatsApp dp he’s broadcasting online. Some G-boys have sworn not to have sense.
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by uwa1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Amen

SlyIg:

May our excitement and joy never be cut short!
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by atilla(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
DaddyFreeze2020:
Should have taken delivery of the car himself. Many times these boys who work for car dealers delivering vehicles overspeed. Seen many of them before

yeah those guys are always speeding like armed robbers are chasing them.
He should have easily gone to pick the car and manage it to destination by himself instead of celebrating before the car arrived

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by airsaylongcome: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Exactly what I said in my moving in silence video, don't announce stuff going on for you till you've gotten them, started working, gotten the car delivered to you, got your first 2 month's pay at work etc.
Not many people want you happy and succeeding and when you announce things before the right time and they don't come to pass, you'll be mocked.
Keep your mouths sealed!

Many years ago, my dad(+) told me an adage in my mother tongue which I will translate to English. He said "Longcon, you don't tell people - my wife is pregnant. You invite them for the baby's naming on the day of the naming"

3 Likes

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Oppy2k2: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
q
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Mutaultope(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
insurance should do
but unregistered vehicle won't work ooo
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by baloney: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
In life u sure should do try 2 carry it, where it is heavy...
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Skillsnigeria: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
That's bad
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Angrygoat: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yahoo boy. Maye don lay curse on u. Also 4plugs accident dey always bad pass v6 why
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by dingbang(m): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
The driver must pay angry
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
The driver is acting vindisel on potholes fill Nigeria road

Rip to him

1 Like

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by udomma1005(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nobody died and OP tagged it "Ghastly"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Customs Officers For Seizing The Lexus Jeep He Bought (pics / Private Car Owners Do Not Need Roadworthiness Issued By VIO - Appeal Court / Reasons Why Spare Tyres Are Smaller Than The Normal Tyres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.