Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why It's The South So Selfish? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It's The South So Selfish? (1228 Views)

Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So / Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So / They Are Sending Northern Soldiers To The South So As To Keep Power 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It's The South So Selfish? by ThisIsOurLand(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
This people are very selfish. First you ban us from feed our cattle in the land Allah gave us because of some bad fulani people in us?
I think this Is wickednes from south. Were will we feed them? They give us no place. Pls no that cow is become 2million very soon many people can die of hunger.

They say fulani people is not peaceful but they lie. Some people take for example are bad but not all. Pls don't judge every person in one person ok.

I hear someone say the other time we shold go back to North with our cattle but now the same south governor is told them stop giving us VAT.

If we go back there you shuld know that more suffering is there because not too much money is available again. It is better to stay in South because we have customer here and cows love the south too It is better. Igbo people pursue us but we do no harm. Some people from Chad and Mali pursue yoruba to Benin camp but they blame us. We do nothing and it is wickednes.

Why do not allow us feed this cow? We are Nigeria people and Allah give us this land. Buhari is not doing well he suppose to say this to them.

Cancel vat cancel ban on grazing. We are peaceful people. No one of us kill is only people from Mali

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by theTranscriber: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
you seem to be an impostor

are you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by kingsways: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
ThisIsOurLand:
This people are very selfish. First you ban us from feed our cattle in the land Allah gave us because of some bad fulani people in us?
I think this Is wickednes from south. Were will we feed them? They give us no place. Pls no that cow is become 2million very soon many people can die of hunger.

They say fulani people is not peaceful but they lie. Some people take for example are bad but not all. Pls don't judge every person in one person ok.

I hear someone say the other time we shold go back to North with our cattle but now the same south governor is told them stop giving us VAT.

If we go back there you shuld know that more suffering is there because not too much money is available again. It is better to stay in South because we have customer here and cows love the south too It is better. Igbo people pursue us but we do no harm. Some people from Chad and Mali pursue yoruba to Benin camp but they blame us. We do nothing and it is wickednes.

Why do not allow us feed this cow? We are Nigeria people and Allah give us this land. Buhari is not doing well he suppose to say this to them.

Cancel vat cancel ban on grazing. We are peaceful people. No one of us kill is only people from Mali

No you are not peaceful people

4 Likes

Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by Xhuntra: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
This poo looks like what tinubuadvocate will write. Niggar is so dumb

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by richmond500: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
God punish OP and his useless English

2 Likes

Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by ThisIsOurLand(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
kingsways:

No you are not peaceful people

You are brainwash but Im not blame you.
The people who do this do like us I'm not leing You think their are one of us but they are from other country
Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by ThisIsOurLand(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
richmond500:
God punish OP and his useless English

I am saying important you are saying rubbish all this reckless talk walahi if I get you I kill Allah
Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by richmond500: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
ThisIsOurLand:

I am saying important you are saying rubbish all this reckless talk walahi if I get you I kill Allah
which land weh God give ona?

U better carry ur Boko Haramism to the north, our problem already 2much down south, let us deal with that hunchback albino first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by ThisIsOurLand(m): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
richmond500:

U better carry ur Boko Haramism to the north, our problem already 2much down south

There is south people in north. Igbo people are here plenty if you tell us to live it's not so bcus there are south people here
No one own the land its free for everybody ok
Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by richmond500: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
ThisIsOurLand:

There is south people in north. Igbo people are here plenty if you tell us to live it's not so bcus there are south people here
Ode, I am not telling Hausa to go back to the north. I am saying carry BH go.

The land is not free for BH

1 Like

Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by Obdk: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Xhuntra:
This poo looks like what tinubuadvocate will write. Niggar is so dumb

The English dey smell helinues aka Tinubuadvocate monogamy

3 Likes

Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by OBALOLA55(m): 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
ThisIsOurLand:

YOU SAY
Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by OBALOLA55(m): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
richmond500:

THE OP IS TALKING ABOUT YOU FULANIS, NOT PEACEFUL HAUSA PEOPLE angry

2 Likes

Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by ThEGodFaThEr104: 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
richmond500:

You're the biggest Odę, you and the Op are the same Fulani Herdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by Offpointng: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
ThisIsOurLand:

grin grin grin
Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by richmond500: 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

You're the biggest Odę, you and the Op are the same Fulani Herdsmen.
ok
Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by richmond500: 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THE OP IS TALKING ABOUT YOU FULANIS, NOT PEACEFUL HAUSA PEOPLE angry
ok
Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by ThEGodFaThEr104: 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
ThisIsOurLand:

Op, I support what you are saying. There's plenty land in South west so you should tell your fellow fulani herdsmen that they are all welcome in Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun, Oyo and even Lagos State's, afterall Tinumbu said fulani and Yoruba are one.

4 Likes

Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by Mangekyo: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
In Tinubus voice: Fulani and yoruba are one.

My dear take your cows to the south west. Remind them that you're brothers. You can start by using tinubu as your puppet

3 Likes

Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by BiafraInc: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
richmond500:

U better carry ur Boko Haramism to the north, our problem already 2much down south, let us deal with that hunchback albino first
CONFUSED DAFT AND DUMB AFONJA MUSLIM. THIS SAME FULANI WILL SOON SWALLOW YOU.

1 Like

Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by Allsouls: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fulani & co never see anything, if you want put price of your cow to N100m we don't care, bread your cow in your North leave our land, because we value human life more than cow or animals.
Your talking of VAT, very soon oil free money will seize too, the earlier northerners understand it the better for them.
Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by Perfectbeing(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
ThisIsOurLand:

In a way his rantings touched me. But then, its not our fault. Sorry that the actions of the bad eggs amongst the Fulani affected the good ones. If one finger is stained with oil, chances are it will spread to the other fingers and even your white shirt.

During unrest, the government declares curfew that affects everyone including those that didn't cause anything. The government cannot say that because not everyone is causing the unrest, curfew shouldn't be declared.
Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
ThisIsOurLand:

I wanted to take you as being serious until I read your last line. Please seek for medical help.

1 Like

Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by Unruffledgrace(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
When the North imposed food blockade on the south, the north was being generous.. Ogbeni.. Getata
Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by Malawian(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
ThisIsOurLand:

I hope you guys have Allah's signature on the certificate of occupancy he signed for you Fulani?
Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by Malawian(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Op, I support what you are saying. There's plenty land in South west so you should tell your fellow fulani herdsmen that they are all welcome in Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun, Oyo and even Lagos State's, afterall Tinumbu said fulani and Yoruba are one.
You are right, Oyo state is bigger than the whole South East put together. Go there and graze your cattle.
Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
IPOB secret agent will do anything to cause wahala, they genetically built to look for trouble where there is none
Re: Why It's The South So Selfish? by Truthissupreme: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
A typical quota system no brain Muslim Northerner

Don't be surprised this idiot has a master's degree from ahmadu Bello University with this write-up

(1) (Reply)

Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? / Northern Youths Want President Buhari To Resign / BREAKING: Court Re-affirms Danzago Of Shekarau's Faction As Kano APC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.