Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Natural Remedy For Vagina dryness And Low Libido - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Remedy For Vagina dryness And Low Libido (400 Views)

Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) / Get Rid Of Vagina Dryness/frigidty In Women With Phyto Bliss And Herblin / Aju Mbaise A Natural Remedy For Bellyfat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedy For Vagina dryness And Low Libido by JessDove(f): 1:18am On Sep 13, 2021
Ma'am
Has your libido gone down south because of childbirth?
Does your man say baby you're so sweet after s*x?
Is your vjayjay too dry?
Do you get bruises during s*x?
Do you easily get tired or your okro water vanishes after 5 mins?
Do you feel loose down there?
Does your man refuse giving you head cause you don't smell nice down there?
Are you struggling with fertility and menstrual disorders?
Do you experience menstrual pains?
Or you have recurrent infections?

Sir
Do you find it hard sustaining an erection?
Do you have premelature ejaculation?
Do you have low sperm count,watery sperm?
Buy our unadulterated gorontula syrup and sugarlumps,
Gorontula syrup(100ml)3000
Sugarlumps ( portion... 1,000)

call or chat me up on WhatsApp 07014078658.
We deliver nationwide at a fee.
I guarantee you a sticky,slimy,juicy and sweet in the middle coochie after taking our products.���

(1) (Reply)

What Drugs Can I Take To Stop Frequent Urination Please Help Me With Your Advice / Magical Uses Of Holy Basil / I Urinate More Than Ten Times A Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.