Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 AM

What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream (1870 Views)

What Does It Mean When Your Baby Bends Over And Looks Through His/Her Legs (Pics / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 13, 2021
Like the topic states,

I just woke up from a very freaky dream.
and in the dream
I lost all my teeth in a dream, in the dream, one first fell off.. without no fall all injury.

then when i was talking to an unknown person the rest fell off. all my damn teeth. (I also saw my mom in the dream, and she promised to make my teeth grow again. but what's getting me confused is how my mom will promise a 20yr old that his teeth will grow again..

it was damn freaky and horrible I was really scared.

can anybody explain if this dream has any meaning?

Lalasticala, Dominique. embarassed
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by chukwuibuipob: 3:10am On Sep 13, 2021
shocked
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by RSVP: 4:04am On Sep 13, 2021
You need to go for Malaria treatment and if you sure you're in good health then....

God forbid.
You will probably lose one of your parent or someone really close to you soon.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by chukwuibuipob: 4:32am On Sep 13, 2021
sad Miracood.U and Ur parents should turn to God(Run to church,pray/make God give u victory over untimely,,,,,.....'May u not see Evil
RSVP:
You need to go for Malaria treatment and if you sure you're in good health then....

God forbid.
You will probably lose one of your parent or someone really close to you soon.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by chukwuibuipob: 4:35am On Sep 13, 2021
sad If u dey Lagos,pm me make I direct u go church.No need of money.Beta act fast.A bit worry about RSVP mention
miracood:
Like the topic states,

and in the dream
I lost all my teeth in a dream, in the dream, one first fell off.. without no fall all injury.

then when i was talking to an unknown person the rest fell off. all my damn teeth. (I also saw my mom in the dream, and she promised to make my teeth grow again. but what's getting me confused is how my mom will promise a 20yr old that his teeth will grow again..

Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by madridguy(m): 4:36am On Sep 13, 2021
Brother, this is a very terrible sign and you and your family must act fast.

Your dream is well explanatory and you need to tell your parent so they can take the right action. I don't want to say negative things but please act fast.

My late father had type of your dream twice, though not his entire teeth but one at a time. The first time he had the dream, he was far away from us, he didn't make the right sadakat for such dream and after few months we called him to announced the death of his only and precious brother.

He came back and he narrated his dream and after few years he had same dream again, we made several sadaqot and prayer and Alhamdulilah.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Simdyofficial(f): 5:23am On Sep 13, 2021
I was captured by bandits last night in my dream. Small boys I later escaped.. I observed something.. The military bomb been used to attack them wasn't powerful and some never exploded.

Not lying .. Am f ucking serious.
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 13, 2021
All this negative people and Religion people telling you this and that kindly avoid them u lose teeth 4 dream u come physical ur teeth still remain na imagination QED nothing spiritual in it ur not losing anybody oh na dream

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 13, 2021
All this comments up here is getting me more freaked out.
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by inumidun2010(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2021
Ever since I LISTENED to PASTOR CHRIS OYAHKHILOME preaching on dreams and SPIRITUAL ATTACKS, I Dont stress myself again...
For this REASON the son of God was made MANIFEST to DESTROY the WORKS of DARKNESS... Your PASTORS also have BAD DREAM, the difference between YOU and THEM is that they dont exercise FEAR...
Tighten your BELT, wake up around 12am... Roar in TONGUES like a HUNGRY LION, the DEVIL is MAD but we are MADDER ,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2021
inumidun2010:
Ever since I LISTENED to PASTOR CHRIS OYAHKHILOME preaching on dreams and SPIRITUAL ATTACKS, I Dont stress myself again...
For this REASON the son of God was made MANIFEST to DESTROY the WORKS of DARKNESS... Your PASTORS also have BAD DREAM, the difference between YOU and THEM is that they dont exercise FEAR...
Tighten your BELT, wake up around 12am... Roar in TONGUES like a HUNGRY LION, the DEVIL is MAD but we are MADDER ,
God bless!

6 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Naijacuzin congratulations

Pls help me 5k will go along way
3130 521245 first bank
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Opeyemiextra(f): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2021
inumidun2010:
The Madder part caught me

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Richy4(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2021
Maybe it means nothing.. maybe it's time for you to change your toothpaste brand.. if U were using Colgate before, U can try Oralwise or Aquafresh minty or habal..
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2021
Julianaa

God don favour you today..
Don't forget me pls
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
miracood:
Julianaa

God don favour you today..
Don't forget me pls
plss
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by nautybride: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Pray fervently against the spirit of untimely death especially on your most loved ones. There is nothing fasting and praying can't achieve. It is well with you!
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Ayoleeboy007: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2021
tooth means wisdom and knowledge of this world. so you may not have sense again ;Dtooth means wisdom and knowledge of this world. so you may not have sense again
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2021
Dukio

How do i make this kind of posts?

I mean the acct number

Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Dukio: 11:09am On Dec 23, 2021
Miracood2:
Dukio

How do i make this kind of posts?

I mean the acct number

[qu0te] [/qu0te]

Type anything inside....change that 0 to o
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2021
Dukio:

[qu0te] [/qu0te]

Type anything inside....change that 0 to o
bless you.
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
@ tk4all I didn't even have airtime to reply Ur call, text. So broke at the moment.
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Tk4all(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
miracood:
@ tk4all I didn't even have airtime to reply Ur call, text. So broke at the moment.
No wahala

I fit drop something for you later. Take kia

We move!
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tk4all:

No wahala

I fit drop something for you later. Take kia

We move!

Ok..
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 11, 2023
Zee0007 use my airtime dey buy data for me. If be money reach 5h, buy 2.5gb for 5h data.

My number is on my signature.

Use palmpay or opay.. u go see the option.

Zee0007
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by ibechris(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2023
One of the most common interpretations for having your teeth fall out in a dream has to do with deep personal loss. This can be related to the: death of a loved one. loss of a marriage/partnership.
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Zee0007: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
I don knack am for you. Check am.

miracood:
Zee0007 use my airtime dey buy data for me. If be money reach 5h, buy 2.5gb for 5h data.

My number is on my signature.

Use palmpay or opay.. u go see the option.

Zee0007
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
miracood:
Like the topic states,

and in the dream

You're just opening the door for the superstitious Nigerians to push you into depression with their crazy and fallacious interpretations.

Dreams mean nothing in reality.

They're just our brains' reflections of past and present events, as well as our subscious thoughts, aspirations, etc during sleep.
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by MumEmdy(f): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ayoleeboy007:
tooth means wisdom and knowledge of this world. so you may not have sense again ;Dtooth means wisdom and knowledge of this world. so you may not have sense again

grin grin
I reject it for him
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2023
FatherCHRISTMAS:
i retired and handed the office over to you.
God has been good to me and i now give back to the community.
i get to organize fake give away once in a while now
FatherCHRISTMAS:
i retired and handed the office over to you.
God has been good to me and i now give back to the community.
i get to organize fake give away once in a while now

Father Pls edit the number and post Thanks.
Re: What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Like the topic states,

and in the dream

Because you don too beg with people's bank details on nairaland.. That's your teeth in the dream

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do For You For 2k?....i'm Starving / Polygamy, Forced Marriage Practiced In Texas.read On……… / My Story ----ogochukwu Onuchukwu (nee Onugu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.