Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

What Is One Example Of Manipulation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is One Example Of Manipulation? (253 Views)

Cycle Of Manipulation / Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] / Signs Of Manipulation In Relationships (and How To Handle It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is One Example Of Manipulation? by emmy512: 7:10am On Sep 13, 2021
No matter what happens, never lay your hands on a woman”

You've most definitely heard this statement a million times. It wouldn't have been a bad statement were it not for the first part that says “No Matter what”

Is this gender equality? Is this your definition of the word? Parents advise their daughters to be strong and not take shit from any man, which is okay, but on the other hand; boys are advised to take shit from women because that's what makes them real men. Are you kidding me?

This is why we're gradually raising boys who will end up getting abused by their partners and see nothing wrong with it.

The media keeps peddling garbage quotes like "the day you raise your hand on a woman is the day you cease to be a man" but a woman dosent cease to be a woman the day she hits a man.

Now, in case you haven't gotten it yet, this post isn't about promoting gender based violence; it's about teaching our guys that it's okay to defend yourself if she starts hitting, it's okay to shove her if she won't stop hitting you.

Some people will quickly jump in and say "why don't you be the man and walk away". Let me tell you something; the only way to take care of bullies is to stand up to them, if you walk away, they'll come back for you.

"No matter what happens, never hit a woman", Anyone peddling this statement is trying to excuse abuses on one side, anyone making such statement is trying to silence the other side from standing up for themselves.

I'll always remember the story of Amber heard and Johnny depp; that's a prime example of what happens when you let abuses from the female gender linger, all in the name of being a man.

I also recently remembered something about the case; it wasn't Johnny who came out first, it was Amber. That means, if she hadn't come out to falsely accuse him, johnny would have remained silent and kept suffering.

That's what will happen guys, if you allow an abusive partner to continue, it's not going to stop until you address it.

This dosent only have to be about relationships, tell yourself you're worth it, and that nobody, not even a girl has the right to hit you, and if she does, defend yourself.

Defend yourself! Defend yourself!! The law will always excuse self defense, I don't know why so many guys don't seem to understand this. If a man tries to attack a woman, she's advised to go for the weak points, use any weapon around her to inflict as much pain as possible (rightly so), but when a man is being attacked by a woman, he's advised to be the bigger person and walk away.

It's shown in movies a lot, a woman hits a man first, and as the man's about to hit back, the woman goes "you're not really going to hit a woman, are you?"

Scenes like that make guys feel it's okay to be hit by women but it's an abomination to hit back.

Another statement I hear from people trying to excuse shit like this is "you can't really compare a woman hitting a man to a man hitting a woman" oh really? That statement is the most archaic thing I've ever heard; no matter how ripped you are, if a 13yr old girl punches your nose, or your eyes, or your throat, you're going to go down! Gender has nothing to do with it. Guys feel physical pain too

Never ever excuse abuses from the female gender. Here's the thing about human beings;

If a baby is sucking it's mom's breast, there are times when the baby tries to be naughty (usually due to boredom as a result of it no longer being hungry) by biting on the nipple. Now here's the thing, when it bites her, it usually looks at her face to see her reaction, if the mom looks at the child sternly, the child will know better than to try it again, but if the mom ignores it, or even worse; smiles, the child will bite on the nipple next time—harder!

That's humans for you, give them an inch and they'll take a mile. It works for all genders but I'm being specific here.

Defend yourselves guys, never excuse abuses because you want to be a gentleman. When I say "don't excuse abuses", it doesn't only have to be physically, if the situation allows you to walk away, you can walk away and file a lawsuit, but if the situation dosent allow you to walk away, hit back

This post isn't encouraging guys to hit girls, it's encouraging guys to hit back (if there's no other choice).

If I have sons, my advice would be "boys, the day you become the aggressor and hit a woman first, you become a disgrace to the male gender and a sorry excuse for a man. But if she hits you first, defend yourself however you can"

If you're a guy and you were too lazy to read this, at least take this home; never ever lay your hands on a woman, but if she does first, make her no longer a threat.

If she's man enough to throw a punch, she should be man enough to receive one as well. Nobody has monopoly of madness.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-one-example-of-manipulation

Re: What Is One Example Of Manipulation? by Goldbw122(m): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2021
Thank you nice words
Re: What Is One Example Of Manipulation? by Ekejoestar(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2021
If she's man enough to throw a punch, she should be man enough to receive one!

This article reminds me of an incident that happened last year of which I was a witness to,
The guy was making a call which she tagged "suspicious" and ( and being nwa boyi) she seized the phone from him because she was the madam (oga's wife) and asked the guy to unlock it cos she wanna see the number that he called , nigga said he has forgotten the security code and na so kasala take burst ( meanwhile Oga no dey around) ,she literally smashed the phone on the guys head (all these Tecno china button phone) coupled with the beatings wey the guy don receive initially but na the smashing scatter everywhere, my guy stood up and out of anoyance give am blow on the face ( though that was extreme) and the guy ran away from the house that night and never returned but she threatened fire and brimstone on the guy if he get caught.

But she forgot that she was also at fault because she let her hot temper becloud her sense of reasoning. Even her husband sided with her (but the truth is that for evey action there is an opposite reaction)...

(1) (Reply)

Join My Whatsapp Page Via This Link Https:///l2w1tfuh29x5zpyeqe / Relationship Needed / Burna Boy, Mum Accused Of Extortion, Promoter Demands N28m Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.