Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. (48246 Views)

Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) / Adamawa: Police Charge 110 Suspects To Court Over Looting Of Warehouse / Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Femmyfestus: 7:32am On Sep 14, 2021
princepalace:
I dont know why some people delight in concocting falsehood, lies and exaggeration from their beds just to carry out the ministry of satan on earth. All thanks to fake journalism. the gullible ones will not decipher what is lie from what is the truth, thereby partaking in this sinful act. It was cooked to draw traffic to the thread. there is no aorta of truth from the report, but just to paint the church black. they have failed with all the cohort. the church of God is marching on, and the gate of hell shall not prevail over it.
It is true.
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by 463chinenerem: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
sad
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Lostchild(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Oga oh!

Do I look like Guardian Nigeria news outlet that carried the news or the EFCC that invited SCOAN disciples to their office?

Are you mad or is your brain paining you??

keep it up.

You will receive wages
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lostchild:

keep it up.

You will receive wages
Please oga, I beg you in the name of Almighty God, STOP QUOTING ME. You are disturbing my peace, I beg you. Mbok!
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Tundex911: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Wahala sit down jejely, EFCC dey find am around...

I pray make baba TB no disturb una for dream

I cum in peace
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Lostchild(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Please oga, I beg you in the name of Almighty God, STOP QUOTING ME. You are disturbing my peace, I beg you. Mbok!

Oga BeeBeeOoh
Next time, do not do this

If you know the strategy of the devils, you will not speak on things you do not understand.

Mind your business in life or talk more about yourself to enlighten others.

Do not gossip but share your life failures and God will display your victory.
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by BeboNGN: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lostchild:

Oga BeeBeeOoh
Next time, do not do this

If you know the strategy of the devils, you will not speak on things you do not understand.

Mind your business in life or talk more about yourself to enlighten others.

Do not gossip but share your life failures and God will display your victory.

You're really a lostchild
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by stunnert(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
Can you worship God and Mammon at the same time
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Efuaye(m): 4:21am On Sep 15, 2021
I thought they said he didn't own a private JET??

I leave the rest of my thoughts about him and SCOAN unexpressed in this forum for now.
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Edmanpumpin(m): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2021
Angeloihe:
Tb Joshua raised criminals as disciples.
They all pretend and live fake tv lives just like their late master.
They preach about love but hate one another.
Worse part is if u criticize tb Joshua, he will pretend to be silent but he will send his white garment Prophets and prophetesses to go the mountains to use juju to silent u with strange sicknesses or something worse.
Let independent investigators visit his marine mountain and they will uncover thousands of people pictures buried on the ground or in the swamp or inside the barks of the trees.
Tb Joshua is truly the present day wizard of endor.
Everlyn should better close that shrine and flee before the demons in SCOAN roaming about make her insane.

Very Apt.
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Arizoner: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2021
PenpalOso:
A canal slum he purchased for his first site, then later pumped money into so it appears to be a prayer haven of sort, meanwhile nobody dares enter the section of it where he goes to “pray” lipsrsealed
his holy of holies I presume
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Lostchild(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
BeboNGN:

BeeBeeOoh
You're really a lostchild

grin grin
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Muchmore024: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Angeloihe:
Tb Joshua raised criminals as disciples.
They all pretend and live fake tv lives just like their late master.
They preach about love but hate one another.
Worse part is if u criticize tb Joshua, he will pretend to be silent but he will send his white garment Prophets and prophetesses to go the mountains to use juju to silent u with strange sicknesses or something worse.
Let independent investigators visit his marine mountain and they will uncover thousands of people pictures buried on the ground or in the swamp or inside the barks of the trees.
Tb Joshua is truly the present day wizard of endor.
Everlyn should better close that shrine and flee before the demons in SCOAN roaming about make her insane.
Are you Chris oketie or his member.
Go get a life and stop masturbating on SCOAN matter. He no concern you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Photos From A Robbery Attack In Ikare, Lagos This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.