Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head (32011 Views)

When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / Cardiff Mum Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She "Felt The Baby's Head Coming" / Mum, 32, Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Gave Birth On The Toilet (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by kheny12(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Chigold101:

My former neighbour gave birth, cut the umbilical cord, cleaned up herself without informing anyone.
She even went out that day to get what her other children will eat.

Since then I come de fear the woman
I don't believe this your story,She will need some energy after loosing some blood due to delivery.
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by victorazy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
FreeIgboho:

There are many things you think you know but don't know and there are many things you don't know you don't know. See below

And what about mensuration?
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Chigold101(m): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
kheny12:
I don't believe this your story,She will need some energy after loosing some blood due to delivery.
I am sure you are not married and if you are, then it either means your wife is yet to give birth or you don't get close to the hospital when she was due to put to bed.

Having said that, women don't loose blood while given birth unless she went through CS session or because of cut or she is having bleeding. Aside these things a woman that is given birth doesn't loose blood.
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by FreeIgboho: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
victorazy:

And what about mensuration?

They keep right on menstruating.
See below

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Ofadaman(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
OssyMalik:
you’re very stupid. Go and ask your mother about labour pains and how she gave birth to an idiot like you.

Uchu

No, I'd ask your mother, she knows better
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by zedman1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
doctorexcel:
Abegi! Lie small small now. Se the baby no turn at all at all for your belle for 9 months? Haba fear God, fear woman. The future is definately female
My brother, many things dey this life wey many of una no know as I see here, una many.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Hassanmaye(m): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
doctorexcel:
Abegi! Lie small small now. Se the baby no turn at all at all for your belle for 9 months? Haba fear God, fear woman. The future is definately female
Hahahhahahaha
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by victorazy(m): 8:19am On Sep 14, 2021
FreeIgboho:

They keep right on menstruating.
See below

Nawao! shocked
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 14, 2021
For us sisters who already look pregnant with triplets, it can happen. As long as our period continues showing and the baby no be kunfu fighting grin
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by slim147(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Richy4:

What u are saying was different from what the lady was claiming... She said she doesn't know that she was pregnant.. atleast those that you witnessed knew that they were pregnant right?

Yeah that’s right . But is it possible a woman wouldn’t know she’s pregnant till she actually gives birth? I doubt sha. Might be possible anyway
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Richy4(m): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
slim147:

Yeah that’s right . But is it possible a woman wouldn’t know she’s pregnant till she actually gives birth? I doubt sha. Might be possible anyway

My dear I doubt it too 100%
Let us say u have grain of sand in your eyes, won't you feel uncomfortable until it's out?...
Now imagine pregnancy for nine months.. no matter how the pregnancy is hidden, Won't the bearer of the Tommy move heaven on earth just to know what was going on in her system?
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Xenisha: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
My husband and I had a big problem, we could not have children. Therefore, we turned to the company ARK Cryo. This company has been on the market for a very long time and during this time it has helped many people become happy. Through their work, couples like mine can be helped to have a baby and find their happiness. Therefore, if you have the same unpleasant situation, I advise you to contact them because they are true professionals in their field.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The moment you become a Mrs. / Nigerian Parents And Oversized Cloths | My Own Story / Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.