Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Fight Fire With Fire - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fight Fire With Fire (228 Views)

Who Sabi Comfirm Babalawo Abeg? I Need Fight Fire With Fire. (2) (3) (4)

Fight Fire With Fire by SuperNova33: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2021
If I was a criminal, let's say an armed robber, I will only rob Yahoo boys.

First they can't explains the source of their wealth, so they can't report me to police.

Secondly, they are usually loud and flamboyant so very easy to identify and spot,

Thirdly, they usually live in cornered off location so I can even keep them hostage for as long as I want

Fouthly, they usually are plenty in one building so it guarantees I will be able to get more bang for my buck.

Fifty I am not a criminal but if I was. I will start to eat only parasites.

Remember Dexter ... The serial killer he only killed serial killer and we all loved him for it.

Yahoo boys need a DEXTER or a Legion of Dexters I swear.

Evil soul sucking demons destroying the image of our country. GoD I HATE YAhoo boys.
Re: Fight Fire With Fire by RedHoudini(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2021

Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families – Islamic Cleric. / Chidinma Pleads ‘not Guilty’ To Super TV CEO Usifo Ataga’s Murder / V*gina Blood For Spiritual Work - Pastor Defiles Little Girl, Collect Her Blood

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5