Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat (34330 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Police Arrest Tolani Yusu 'O Strong’ Gang Leader For Slashing Man's Intestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

Show the religions they were copied from. Is that why Muhammad went ahead and copied the Bible too? It's intellectual fraud man!!
[/s] God's Power

Bible says:

Genesis 32:28

Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, [a] because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome."

Quran says:

Surah 22:74

They measure not God with His true measure; surely God is All-strong, All-mighty.

Would you rather worship the God of the bible who gets over come by man or worship a God that cannot be overcome by anyone or anything? That being the only true God, the God that revealed the Glorious Quran.

Plagiarism who is fooling who here?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s] [s]The truth is clear...make up tour mind and accept it

In the meantime i wil keep educating you and the guilible ones here

It is a common misconception amongst Christians that Paul and the Apostles of Christ were unanimous in their preaching of a crucified Jesus. Christians think that the apostles and Paul were preaching the same doctrine and everyone believed in the divine Jesus who came to be crucified for the sins of the world. However, if one examines the bible carefully, that person would observe that Paul and the disciples were not preaching the same doctrine and did not believe in the same Jesus.

The Apostles in Jerusalem heard that Paul has been preaching a different doctrine in Galatia and Corinthia. Paul was telling them not to follow the law anymore and that they don’t have to eat kosher meat anymore or to be circumcised (according to Genesis 17::14, the covenant is broken if there is no circumcision) etc. So the Apostles went to Galatia and Corinthia and convinced everyone that Paul is wrong, when Paul heard about this he went straight back to the cities………
[/s]

How does that justify the plagiarism carried out by Muhammad on the Bible. That;s a crime. Be focused man!!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s] [s]Galatians 2:11-21

Paul Opposes Peter
11When Peter came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he was clearly in the wrong. 12Before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. ( why did people such as the Apostle James still believe that the law regarding food should still be applied? If Jesus came to replace the law, then why are they still following the law?) 13The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray. (so, Peter, James and Barnabas are wrong[/s]?)

This does not justify plagiarism in anyway as carried out by Muhammad. Plagiarism is intellectual rape. It's very bad angry
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s] [s]it is clear from the Bible it self that not everyone believed in the Jesus who came to get crucified for the sins of the world and to replace the law. That there were different amongst the Apostles and Paul. The Apostles stuck to the true teachings of Jesus, which was upholding the law and that the Apostles who lived with Jesus know him better than Paul who never even saw Jesus except in a "vision". The only deceiver here was Paul and not Allah[/s].

Is that why Muhammad plagiarized the Bible? Focus man!!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

Exactly what i'm saying!! How can a slave owner who spent all his lives owning slaves and using women as sex slaves end slavery? Seems your brain is beginning to work small small.

He was an illiterate but he wasn't deaf was he? The biblical stories torah were common in those days. Don't forget Khadijah whom he married to cure his poverty had a cousin who was a Christian. So Muhammad cannot claim ignorance of Bible stories
[/s]

If truly the quran was plagiarized how comes the bible fumbled a lot while Quran described God in the most perfect manner....

Your claims abt khadija and his Uncle are baseless and full of wishful thoughts...every a nursery two pupil wil laugh at You

Can God be Seen?

Bible says:

Genesis 32:30

30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared."

Exodus 24:9,10

9 Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up 10 and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of sapphire, clear as the sky itself.

These verses contradict with

Exodus 33:20

But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."

1 John 4:12

No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

Quran says:

Surah 6:103

No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision: He is above all comprehension, yet is acquainted with all things.

Would you rather worship the God of the bible who is finite enough to be seen by a man or worship a God that is so infinite that cannot be seen by any human being due to our limited senses? That being the only true God, the God that revealed the Glorious Quran.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

Is that why Muhammad plagiarized the Bible? Focus man!!
[/s] God's Description

Bible says:

2 Samuel 22:9,11

9 Smoke rose from his nostrils;
consuming fire came from his mouth,
burning coals blazed out of it.

11 He mounted the cherubim and flew;
he soared [a] on the wings of the wind.

Quran says:

Surah 6:93

And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah,

Surah 42:11

There is nothing whatever like unto HIM, and HE is the All-Hearing, the All-Seeing.

Surah 16:74

Therefore do not give likenesses to Allah; surely Allah knows and you do not know.

I have no comments, anyone with common sense could easily identify which is the true portrayal of God.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s][s]Online you can lie and insult but ofline Christians love to go around smiling at Muslims, saying yes we love you, and God also loves you, yet at the same time they don’t mind insulting our most valued things such as Islam, Allah, the prophet Muhammad and so on.

Christians really do make a joke of themselves, do Christians really think that if they insult Islam that will go well with us? Are they so naive to believe that attacking Islam is not attacking a Muslim? So if someone insults your father and mother, you wouldn’t get insulted? Common Christians, stop being such arrogant liars, this is one of the worst things I find in a Christian, they come with smiles and compliments, yet they insult the something to which you hold so dear.

Now I am not saying that Christians don’t have a right to insult or critique Islam, no I do not say that. Insult away, the sin will be on your shoulders, however what I am saying is don’t insult Islam and at the same time come tell us you love us and all that other rubbish. The 2 do not mix and Muslims do not buy it.

But the Christians are in a problem here, they claim that it is their religion which teaches them to do that, therefore we have a big problem here, and this problem is that their own religion is a cult and an evil liar! How can a God tell you to love someone yet insult everything he believes in? That does not make sense.
[/s]

What is taqiyya and why the plagiarism in the quran? Focus man!!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

This does not justify plagiarism in anyway as carried out by Muhammad. Plagiarism is intellectual rape. It's very bad angry
[/s]
Is God Just?

Bible says:

Psalm 7:6

Arise, O LORD, in your anger;
rise up against the rage of my enemies.
Awake, my God; decree justice.

Job 19:6-7

6 then know that God has wronged me
and drawn his net around me.

7 "Though I cry, 'I've been wronged!' I get no response;
though I call for help, there is no justice.

Quran says:

Surah 10:44

Verily, God wrongs not man at all, but men do wrong themselves.

Surah 4:40

Surely Allah does not do injustice to the weight of an atom, and if it is a good deed He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward.

Surah 14:42

Think not that God doth not heed the deeds of those who do wrong. He but giveth them respite against a Day when the eyes will fixedly stare in horror

Would you rather worship the God of the bible who does not do justice to all people or worship a God that is All Just? That being the only true God, the God that revealed the Glorious Quran.

Why did the Quran skip the rubbish of the bible??
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

[/s]I hope you are opening your bible to see how exactly itnis copied....lol

Shameless being....

Does God Sleep?

Bible says:

Psalm 78:65

Then the Lord awoke as from sleep,
as a man wakes from the stupor of wine.

Psalm 44:23

Awake, O Lord! Why do you sleep?
Rouse yourself! Do not reject us forever.

Quran says:

Surah 2:255

Allah! There is no Allah save Him, the Alive, the Eternal. Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him. Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedeth with Him save by His leave? He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them, while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will. His throne includeth the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them. He is the Sublime, the Tremendous.

Would you rather worship the God of the bible who sleeps just like us human beings or worship a God that does not sleep because He never gets tired? That being the only true God, the God that revealed the Glorious Quran.

Bible said God sleeps Quran said no...and yet it was copied?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

So Mecca is close to Jerusalem abi Psalm 84

Does your Mecca mean weeping and is it in a valley on the way to Zion in Jerusalem?

You plagiarists no dey tire? undecided
[/s]

I will expose you to the core today...

You will die a loser this i promised you!

After comparing the bible and quran i will go ahead to pose you challenges you can never attempt

Is God Unhelpful?

Bible says:

Psalm 44:24

Why do you hide your face
and forget our misery and oppression?

Quran says:

Surah 2:186

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright.

Surah 27:62

Or, Who listens to the (soul) distressed when it calls on Him, and Who relieves its suffering, and makes you (mankind) inheritors of the earth? (Can there be another) god besides God? Little it is that ye heed!

Would you rather worship the God of the bible who doesn't answer the call of his servants or worship a God that does? That being the only true God, the God that revealed the Glorious Quran.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by eas01: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s]

I will expose you to the core today...

You will die a loser this i promised you!

After comparing the bible and quran i will go ahead to pose you challenges you can never attempt

Is God Unhelpful?

Bible says:

Psalm 44:24

Why do you hide your face
and forget our misery and oppression?

Quran says:

Surah 2:186

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright.

Surah 27:62

Or, Who listens to the (soul) distressed when it calls on Him, and Who relieves its suffering, and makes you (mankind) inheritors of the earth? (Can there be another) god besides God? Little it is that ye heed!

Would you rather worship the God of the bible who doesn't answer the call of his servants or worship a God that does? That being the only true God, the God that revealed the Glorious Quran.
angry grin grin. You are really dumb. You taking David's feeling of been forsaken by God to mean he has been foresaken by God?
You really dumb.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s[s]]Online you can lie and insult but ofline Christians love to go around smiling at Muslims, saying yes we love you, and God also loves you, yet at the same time they don’t mind insulting our most valued things such as Islam, Allah, the prophet Muhammad and so on.

Christians really do make a joke of themselves, do Christians really think that if they insult Islam that will go well with us? Are they so naive to believe that attacking Islam is not attacking a Muslim? So if someone insults your father and mother, you wouldn’t get insulted? Common Christians, stop being such arrogant liars, this is one of the worst things I find in a Christian, they come with smiles and compliments, yet they insult the something to which you hold so dear.

Now I am not saying that Christians don’t have a right to insult or critique Islam, no I do not say that. Insult away, the sin will be on your shoulders, however what I am saying is don’t insult Islam and at the same time come tell us you love us and all that other rubbish. The 2 do not mix and Muslims do not buy it.

But the Christians are in a problem here, they claim that it is their religion which teaches them to do that, therefore we have a big problem here, and this problem is that their own religion is a cult and an evil liar! How can a God tell you to love someone yet insult everything he believes in? That does not make sense.
[/s]

Trash!! I guess muslims love Christians. That's why they have been killing them at every given opportunity and excuse. You guys are the real haters. But I just digressed a bit to confront your lies.
The topic is the plagiarized Quran. Stay on the topic
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:

[s]Numbers 16
29 If these men die a natural death and experience only what usually happens to men, then the LORD has not sent me.
30 But if the LORD brings about something totally new, and the earth opens its mouth and swallows them, with everything that belongs to them, and they go down alive into the grave, then you will know that these men have treated the LORD with contempt."
31 As soon as he finished saying all this, the ground under them split apart

Note: I believe this is where they were transformed into apes and swines. The earth probably never opened up and swallowed them. Or may be it did after they were shown to everyone. Only Allah Almighty Knows about the exact timing.

Very Important Point regarding the Swines and Apes conversion:

Since the entire Bible is a rewrite and not the original Holy Word of GOD Almighty as clearly proven by the bible's own theologians' quotes and detailed analysis on every "book" and "gospel", it is quite possible that the writers of the Bible got the narration about the earth opening up and swallowing them wrong. It was rather when they turned into apes and swines and literally disappeared completely from the rest of the Israelites, people thought that the earth opened up and swallowed them.

Even today people use the public saying "Did the earth open up and swallow him?" when referring to someone who can't be found!

12- The story of building Noah's Ark is brief. The details of how the ark was built, what material was used to build it, how many people helped in building it, and how long it took to build it are not mentioned in the Noble Quran. Allah Almighty only Gave brief and pithy details:

"We sent Noah to his people (with a mission): "I have come to you with a Clear Warning: "That ye serve none but God: Verily I do fear for you the penalty of a grievous day." But the chiefs of the Unbelievers among his people said: "We see (in) thee nothing but a man like ourselves: Nor do we see that any follow thee but the meanest among us, in judgment immature: Nor do we see in you (all) any merit above us: in fact we thing ye are liars!" He said: "O my people! See ye if (it be that) I have a Clear Sign from my Lord, and that He hath sent Mercy unto me from His own presence, but that the Mercy hath been obscured from your sight? shall we compel you to accept it when ye are averse to it? "And O my people! I ask you for no wealth in return: my reward is from none but God: But I will not drive away (in contempt) those who believe: for verily they are to meet their Lord, and ye I see are the ignorant ones! "And O my people! who would help me against God if I drove them away? Will ye not then take heed? "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of God, nor do I know what is hidden, nor claim I to be an angel. Nor yet do I say, of those whom your eyes do despise that God will not grant them (all) that is good: God knoweth best what is in their souls: I should, if I did, indeed be a wrong-doer." They said: "O Noah! thou hast disputed with us, and (much) hast thou prolonged the dispute with us: now bring upon us what thou threatenest us with, if thou speakest the truth!?" He said: "Truly, God will bring it on you if He wills,- and then, ye will not be able to frustrate it! "Of no profit will be my counsel to you, much as I desire to give you (good) counsel, if it be that God willeth to leave you astray: He is your Lord! and to Him will ye return!" Or do they say, "He has forged it"? Say: "If I had forged it, on me were my sin! and I am free of the sins of which ye are guilty! It was revealed to Noah: "None of thy people will believe except those who have believed already! So grieve no longer over their (evil) deeds. "But construct an Ark under Our eyes and Our inspiration, and address Me no (further) on behalf of those who are in sin: for they are about to be overwhelmed (in the Flood)." Forthwith he (starts) constructing the Ark: Every time that the chiefs of his people passed by him, they threw ridicule on him. He said: "If ye ridicule us now, we (in our turn) can look down on you with ridicule likewise! "But soon will ye know who it is on whom will descend a penalty that will cover them with shame,- on whom will be unloosed a penalty lasting:" At length, behold! there came Our command, and the fountains of the earth gushed forth! We said: "Embark therein, of each kind two, male and female, and your family - except those against whom the word has already gone forth,- and the Believers." but only a few believed with him. So he said: "Embark ye on the Ark, In the name of God, whether it move or be at rest! For my Lord is, be sure, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful!" (The Noble Quran, 11:25-41)"

13- The story of the Great Flood was also mentioned in the Noble Quran in briefly:

"So the Ark floated with them on the waves (towering) like mountains, and Noah called out to his son, who had separated himself (from the rest): "O my son! embark with us, and be not with the unbelievers!" The son replied: "I will betake myself to some mountain: it will save me from the water." Noah said: "This day nothing can save, from the command of God, any but those on whom He hath mercy! "And the waves came between them, and the son was among those overwhelmed in the Flood. Then the word went forth: "O earth! swallow up thy water, and O sky! Withhold (thy rain)!" and the water abated, and the matter was ended. The Ark rested on Mount Judi, and the word went forth: "Away with those who do wrong!" And Noah called upon his Lord, and said: "O my Lord! surely my son is of my family! and Thy promise is true, and Thou art the justest of Judges!" He said: "O Noah! He is not of thy family: For his conduct is unrighteous. So ask not of Me that of which thou hast no knowledge! I give thee counsel, lest thou act like the ignorant!" Noah said: "O my Lord! I do seek refuge with Thee, lest I ask Thee for that of which I have no knowledge. And unless thou forgive me and have Mercy on me, I should indeed be lost!" (The Noble Quran, 11:42-47)"

14- The ending of the flood was also mentioned briefly:

"The word came: "O Noah! Come down (from the Ark) with peace from Us, and blessing on thee and on some of the peoples (who will spring) from those with thee: but (there will be other) peoples to whom We shall grant their pleasures (for a time), but in the end will a grievous penalty reach them from Us." Such are some of the stories of the unseen, which We have revealed unto thee: before this, neither thou nor thy people knew them. So persevere patiently: for the End is for those who are righteous. (The Noble Quran, 11:48-49)"

"Then the word went forth: "O earth! swallow up thy water, and O sky! Withhold (thy rain)!" and the water abated, and the matter was ended. The Ark rested on Mount Judi, and the word went forth: "Away with those who do wrong!" (The Noble Quran, 11:44)"

15- The story of the people of 'Ad was also mentioned briefly:

"To the 'Ad People (We sent) Hud, one of their own brethren. He said: "O my people! worship God! ye have no other god but Him. (Your other gods) ye do nothing but invent! "O my people! I ask of you no reward for this (Message). My reward is from none but Him who created me: Will ye not then understand? "And O my people! Ask forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him (in repentance): He will send you the skies pouring abundant rain, and add strength to your strength: so turn ye not back in sin!" They said: "O Hud! No Clear (Sign) that hast thou brought us, and we are not the ones to desert our gods on thy word! Nor shall we believe in thee! "We say nothing but that (perhaps) some of our gods may have seized thee with imbecility." He said: "I call God to witness, and do ye bear witness, that I am free from the sin of ascribing, to Him, "Other gods as partners! so scheme (your worst) against me, all of you, and give me no respite. "I put my trust in God, My Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He hath grasp of its fore-lock. Verily, it is my Lord that is on a straight Path. "If ye turn away,- I (at least) have conveyed the Message with which I was sent to you. My Lord will make another people to succeed you, and you will not harm Him in the least. For my Lord hath care and watch over all things." So when Our decree issued, We saved Hud and those who believed with him, by (special) Grace from Ourselves: We saved them from a severe penalty. Such were the 'Ad People: they rejected the Signs of their Lord and Cherisher; disobeyed His apostles; And followed the command of every powerful, obstinate transgressor. And they were pursued by a Curse in this life,- and on the Day of Judgment. Ah! Behold! for the 'Ad rejected their Lord and Cherisher! Ah! Behold! removed (from sight) were 'Ad the people of Hud! (The Noble Quran, 11:50-60)"

There are more Noble Verses in the Noble Quran about the people of 'Ad, but their Wisdom is similar to the above, which is Worship only GOD Almighty and associate no partners with Him.

There are more stories in the Noble Quran that I can post here, but I believe the above are sufficient enough to prove my point.

Again, the Divine Wisdom from all of the pithy and brief stories in the Noble Quran is to teach the followers of Islam that they must worship only Allah Almighty and associate no partners (gods, idols or humans created from dust) with Him.

2- Examples of figurative speech in the Bible:

On a side note, the many figurative speech in the Bible prove that Jesus must not be MAGNIFIED to the level of the Creator! Please visit my ample refutations to every single "trinitarian" verse at: Answering Trinity section. Anyway, read section 3 below to see ample evidence from the Bible scholars proving that the original manuscripts of the Bible had been lost, and the authors, dates and locations of the "books" and "gospels" of the bible of today are UNKNOWN.

Moving on, here are samples of the figurative speech in the Bible:

GOD Almighty's figurative Temptation:

Luke 11
2 He said to them, "When you pray, say: " 'Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come.
3 Give us each day our daily bread.
4 Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us. And lead us not into temptation.' "
5 Then he said to them, "Suppose one of you has a friend, and he goes to him at midnight and says, 'Friend, lend me three loaves of bread,

YET, GOD ALMIGHTY DOESN'T TEMPT:

James 1
13When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone;
14but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed.
15Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full -grown, gives birth to death.

Luke 11:2-5 and James 1:13-15 above, clearly prove that GOD Almighty does allow satan to tempt, not only us but also His Prophets.

GOD Almighty's Hand:

1 Samuel 5
9 But after they had moved it, the LORD's hand was against that city, throwing it into a great panic. He afflicted the people of the city, both young and old, with an outbreak of tumors.
10 So they sent the ark of God to Ekron. As the ark of God was entering Ekron, the people of Ekron cried out, "They have brought the ark of the god of Israel around to us to kill us and our people."
11 So they called together all the rulers of the Philistines and said, "Send the ark of the god of Israel away; let it go back to its own place, or it will kill us and our people." For death had filled the city with panic; God's hand was very heavy upon it.

The verses obviously are not talking about GOD Almighty's physical Arm, Hand and Fingers.

They figuratively saw GOD Almighty:

"Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of sapphire, clear as the sky itself. But God did not raise his hand against these leaders of the Israelites; they saw God, and they ate and drank. (From the NIV Bible, Exodus 24:9-11)"

"Jacob said, "Please tell me your name." But he replied, "Why do you ask my name?" Then he blessed him there. So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared." The sun rose above him as he passed Peniel, and he was limping because of his hip. (From the NIV Bible, Genesis 32:29-31)"

"But Esau said, "I already have plenty, my brother. Keep what you have for yourself." "No, please!" said Jacob. "If I have found favor in your eyes, accept this gift from me. For to see your face is like seeing the face of God, now that you have received me favorably. Please accept the present that was brought to you, for God has been gracious to me and I have all I need." And because Jacob insisted, Esau accepted it. (From the NIV Bible, Genesis 33:9-11)"

GOD Almighty figuratively hid His Face from them:

Deuteronomy 31
16 And the LORD said to Moses: "You are going to rest with your fathers, and these people will soon prostitute themselves to the foreign gods of the land they are entering. They will forsake me and break the covenant I made with them.
17 On that day I will become angry with them and forsake them; I will hide my face from them, and they will be destroyed. Many disasters and difficulties will come upon them, and on that day they will ask, 'Have not these disasters come upon us because our God is not with us?'
18 And I will certainly hide my face on that day because of all their wickedness in turning to other gods.

Psalm 27
8 My heart says of you, "Seek his face!" Your face, LORD , I will seek.
9 Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my helper. Do not reject me or forsake me, O God my Savior.
10 Though my father and mother forsake me, the LORD will receive me.

Psalm 80
2 before Ephraim, Benjamin and Manasseh. Awaken your might; come and save us.
3 Restore us, O God; make your face shine upon us, that we may be saved.
4 O LORD God Almighty, how long will your anger smolder against the prayers of your people?

Isaiah 59
1 Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear.
2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear.
3 For your hands are stained with blood, your fingers with guilt. Your lips have spoken lies, and your tongue mutters wicked things.

But in reality and actuality, no one has seen GOD Almighty, because they would then die:

Exodus 3
4 When the LORD saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, "Moses! Moses!"
And Moses said, "Here I am."
5 "Do not come any closer," God said. "Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground."
6 Then he said, "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob." At this, Moses hid his face, because he was afraid to look at God.

Judges 13
21 When the angel of the LORD did not show himself again to Manoah and his wife, Manoah realized that it was the angel of the LORD .
22 "We are doomed to die!" he said to his wife. "We have seen God!"
23 But his wife answered, "If the LORD had meant to kill us, he would not have accepted a burnt offering and grain offering from our hands, nor shown us all these things or now told us this."

1 John 4
11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
13 We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.

Jehovah or Yahweh Almighty was the One and Only LORD! The "God" title was distorted in the Bible. Even satan was called "God":

2 Corinthians 4
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.
4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

The word "hotheos" in 2 Corinthians 4:2 which means "God" or "god" was the same exact word used in John 1:1. For more details and proofs please visit: The "God" title was given to people before and after Jesus in the Bible.

Only Yahweh (Jehovah in English) is not figurative. Exactly like no one has ever seen GOD Almighty's Face exactly like Moses is also not figurative.

Can anyone really move a mountain with his eyes?

" Jesus replied, 'I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.' (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 21:21)"

Can anyone really survive a poisonous snake's venom without treatment?

"And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well. (From the NIV Bible, Mark 16:17-18)"

[/s]

At least you are coming round to seeing the similarities in the Bible and Quran. Since the Bible has been around long before the Quran, I think it is safe to say the Quran is a plagiarized work from the Bible.
Your problem now is how to give us a cogent reason why those similarities exist.
Every other thing is trash!! You are just beating about the bush with incoherent mumbo jumbo
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s]Lets see the plagiarism

What does the Bible and Quran say about God

-Does God Relax?

-God's Power

-Can God be seen?

-God's Description

-Is God Just?

-Does God sleep?

-Is God Unhelpful?

Who is foolish[/s]

You still have not explain why the plagiarism in the Quran
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
I wilk show you plagiarism in detail...wait and see dont run

What does the Bible and Quran say about Prophet Jesus?

-Was Jesus Crucified and Cursed

-Prophet Jesus' Behavior Towards His Mother

-Prophet Jesus' Behavior Towards People

What the Bible and Quran say about Women

-Women's Original Sin

-Women's Veil

-Women's Role

-Women's Testimony

-Women's Inheritance

-Women's Cleanness

-Women's Right to Worship

-Women's Right to Divorce

Other Teachings and Beliefs

-Faith and Deeds

-The original sin

-Polygamy

-The Biblical and Quranic Styles

-Wisdom and Knowledge

-Racism

-Killing the Enemy's Women and Children

-Languages

-Worship

-Forbidding Evil

-Hypocrisy

-Wine

-Blood Sacrifice

All of these stories differ in the Quran and the Bible...

What is Jesus looking for in your Quran in the first place? Wetin concern Jew with Arab? Why will Muhammad claim to have a revelation about the life of Jesus when books about his life had already been written and were publicly available during his time.
Muhammad copied the Bible!!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
We are talking about your favourite lie of plagiarism....dont run

What the Bible and Quran say about God

Does God Relax?

Bible says:

Exodus 31:17

for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.
Genesis 2:2

By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work

God would not even try to compare himself to a man.

All translations say 'rested', not stopped or ceased.

Quran says:

Surah 50:38

We created the heavens and the earth and all between them in Six Days, nor did any sense of weariness touch Us.

Would you rather worship the God of the bible who gets tired and needs to take a rest and needs to be refreshed or worship a God that never gets tired? That being the only true God, the God that revealed the Glorious Quran.

So here also we clearly see how the Quran copied the bible in shamelessly describing God

The Bible already said the universe was created in six days. Why did the Quran repeat the same claim? That's flagrant plagiarism

What difference does it make if the Bible said God rested and the plagiarism Quran said God was not tired? Does that change the fact that the story of creation already appeared in the Bible and Quran simply copied it?
Besides, I thought your religion was monotheistic. Why is God being referred to as "We"?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s]God's Power

Bible says:

Genesis 32:28

Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, [a] because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome."

Quran says:

Surah 22:74

They measure not God with His true measure; surely God is All-strong, All-mighty.

Would you rather worship the God of the bible who gets over come by man or worship a God that cannot be overcome by anyone or anything? That being the only true God, the God that revealed the Glorious Quran.

Plagiarism who is fooling who here?

So can you tell us how Jacob found his way into the Quran? His story in the Torah is largely copied into the Quran. In Surah 12, the story of Jacob and Joseph is found same as it was in Genesis. So I ask, how did Jacob enter the Quran if not blatant plagiarism?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

The Bible already said the universe was created in six days. Why did the Quran repeat the same claim? That's flagrant plagiarism

What difference does it make if the Bible said God rested and the plagiarism Quran said God was not tired? Does that change the fact that the story of creation already appeared in the Bible and Quran simply copied it?
Besides, I thought your religion was monotheistic. Why is God being referred to as "We"?
[/s]you are really a disgrace to christendom for not knowing the simply "We"

Now i know who exactly i am dealing with...a dull blockhead polytheist trinitarian pagan

A failure in English language....

As usual I will take my time to educate you on every topic you run to or jump to.....

It is a feature of literary style in Arabic that a person may refer to himself by the pronoun nahnu (we) for respect or glorification. He may also use the word ana (I), indicating one person, or the third person huwa (he). All three styles are used in the Qur’an, where Allaah addresses the Arabs in their own tongue. (Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 4/143).

“Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted, sometimes refers to Himself in the singular, by name or by use of a pronoun, and sometimes by use of the plural, as in the phrase (interpretation of the meaning): ‘Verily, We have given you a manifest victory” [al-Fath 48:1], and other similar phrases. But Allaah never refers to Himself by use of the dual, because the plural refers to the respect that He deserves, and may refer to His names and attributes, whereas the dual refers to a specific number (and nothing else), and He is far above that.” (Al-‘Aqeedah al-Tadmuriyyah by Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah, p. 75).

One of the foremost differences between Christianity and Islam is the concept of the "Trinity." Most Christians are taught to believe in a "triune" God composed of three "persons": God the "Father," God the "Son," and God the "Holy Spirit." Muslims only believe in one God. Muslims believe that He is unique and indivisible. When a Christian first starts to read an English interpretation of the Qur'an, he is surprised to find that Allah always speaks about himself as "we," "we," "we." He begins to think to himself "If Allah is one God, then why all the 'we's"? He begins to remember his "Trinity," he puts one and one together and comes up with "three." He then quickly locates the nearest Muslim in order to share with him the discovery that: "I have just found proof of the Trinity in your Qur'an!"

This has become such a common occurrence that it will be dealt with separately as an independent topic. The problem arises from the very nature of the Arabic and English languages themselves. In both Arabic and Hebrew, there are two types of 'we'. One is the plural pronoun used by English speaking countries (such as "we rode in the car together," "we all come from the same country"...etc.). The second is the plural of RESPECT. 'We' is used in the Qur'an when describing Allah Almighty in the second sense. It is used to magnify and glorify God as well as to display respect and humility to our Creator.

The reader will also notice that this usage is not restricted to the Qur'an only. To this day, if an English speaking person were to go to any Arabic speaking country and to read any official letter directed to a dignitary or high official (or even a newspaper), or to attend an official speech, they will find that the dignitary is always addressed as "they" and "them" and "you" (plural "you"wink. So, when addressing an ambassador, King, or leader of a nation for example, this ONE person is always addressed as "THEY have arrived," not "HE has arrived." Or "I gave THEM the sealed letter," not "I gave HIM the sealed letter." So we must ask, if "we," implies a "Trinity," then is this king or this dignitary also a "triune" dignitary? Is he three persons merged into one? The same argument applies when this Arabic-speaking dignitary refers to himself in a public speech. In such a case, he will almost always refer to himself as "We." For example, he will say: "We, the leader of this great nation..." and so forth. Dr. Jamal Badawi once observed that since the Queen of England refers to herself in the plural form then is she too a "Trinity"?

Arabs are not blind. They can tell the difference between one and many. This is simply the nature of the Arabic language. This is how an Arab displays respect and humility. Even when speaking of one's wife, a Muslim in many Arab countries usually does not mention her by name. Neither does he say "she" or "her" but rather "they" and "them." This is also a form of respect for our wives, mothers and sisters. This is why we find that in the over one billion Muslims all over the world, even the simple Muslim shepherd in the desert does not pray to a "Trinity." Because they know their language.

This system is not restricted to the Arabs alone. The Arabs are a Semitic tribe, and their Semitic cousins, the Jews, also use the same system to refer to God. In the Old Testament, the Jews refer to God as "Elohiym" {el-o-heem}. "Elohiym" is the plural form of "'elowahh" {el-o'-ah}, which means "god." We will notice that the Jews also do not pray to a "Trinity," even though their book refers to God in the plural form. This is the way the Semitic languages of Arabic and Hebrew work.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

What is Jesus looking for in your Quran in the first place? Wetin concern Jew with Arab? Why will Muhammad claim to have a revelation about the life of Jesus when books about his life had already been written and were publicly available during his time.
[/s]
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

At least you are coming round to seeing the similarities in the Bible and Quran. Since the Bible has been around long before the Quran, I think it is safe to say the Quran is a plagiarized work from the Bible.
Your problem now is how to give us a cogent reason why those similarities exist.
Every other thing is trash!! You are just beating about the bush with incoherent mumbo jumbo
[/s]It is the nature of a christian to disgrace himself...

You've been vomiting trashes and i have dealt with every single lie of yours...

I have sent numerous challenges on your bible, paul and the entire christendom yet not a single answer have been provide!!

Are tou that dull?

Why start what you cant finish?

The more you lie the more i expose you from every angle you chose to speak....

Proudly a Muslim
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

So can you tell us how Jacob found his way into the Quran? His story in the Torah is largely copied into the Quran. In Surah 12, the story of Jacob and Joseph is found same as it was in Genesis. So I ask, how did Jacob enter the Quran if not blatant plagiarism?
You'll see the plagiarism with your naked eye...read and see them...lol blatant coward...

What the Bible and Quran say about the Prophets

Prophet Moses and Aaron

Bible says:

Deuteronomy 32:48-51

48 On that same day the LORD told Moses, 49 "Go up into the Abarim Range to Mount Nebo in Moab, across from Jericho, and view Canaan, the land I am giving the Israelites as their own possession. 50 There on the mountain that you have climbed you will die and be gathered to your people, just as your brother Aaron died on Mount Hor and was gathered to his people. 51 This is because both of you broke faith with me in the presence of the Israelites at the waters of Meribah Kadesh in the Desert of Zin and because you did not uphold my holiness among the Israelites.

Exodus 32:3-4

3 So all the people took off their earrings and brought them to Aaron. 4 He took what they handed him and made it into an idol cast in the shape of a calf, fashioning it with a tool. Then they said, "These are your gods, [a] O Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt."

Quran says:

Surah 19:51-53

And mention in the Book Moses; he was devoted, and he was a Messenger, a Prophet. We called to him from the right side Of the Mount, and We brought him near in communion. And We gave him his brother Aaron, of Our mercy, a Prophet.

Surah 33:69

O ye who believe! Be not as those who slandered Moses, but Allah proved his innocence of that which they alleged, and he was well esteemed in Allah's sight.

Surah 20:90,91

And certainly Haroun had said to them before: O my people! you are only tried by it, and surely your Lord is the Beneficent God, therefore follow me and obey my order.

They said: We will by no means cease to keep to its worship until Musa returns to us.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

The bible have always report erranously regarding anything!

So the Quran skips the dirty filthy errors of the bible before copying the truthful part?

Lol sounds absurd!

Ok lets see what the two books say...

Prophet Lot

Bible says:

Genesis 19:33-36

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and lay with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, "Last night I lay with my father. Let's get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and lie with him so we can preserve our family line through our father." 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went and lay with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

36 So both of Lot's daughters became pregnant by their father.

Quran says:

Surah 6:86

And Isma'il and Elisha, and Jonas, and Lot: and to all We gave favour above the nations:

Surah 21:74,75

And (as for) Lut, We gave him wisdom and knowledge, and We delivered him from the town which wrought abominations; surely they were an evil people, transgressors;

And We took him into Our mercy; surely he was of the good.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s]

If truly the quran was plagiarized how comes the bible fumbled a lot while Quran described God in the most perfect manner....

Your claims abt khadija and his Uncle are baseless and full of wishful thoughts...every a nursery two pupil wil laugh at You

Can God be Seen?

Bible says:

Genesis 32:30

30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared."

Exodus 24:9,10

9 Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up 10 and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of sapphire, clear as the sky itself.

These verses contradict with

Exodus 33:20

But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."

1 John 4:12

No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

Quran says:

Surah 6:103

No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision: He is above all comprehension, yet is acquainted with all things.

Would you rather worship the God of the bible who is finite enough to be seen by a man or worship a God that is so infinite that cannot be seen by any human being due to our limited senses? That being the only true God, the God that revealed the Glorious Quran.

Yet same Jacob, Moses, Aaron found their way into your Quran? You see your life? You plagiarize a book then turn around to find faults in it? How does that make sense
Was Kadijah's uncle not Christian? If he was not, say so and stop beating around the bush!!
For your information, Christianity, Judaism and their traditions and narratives were not strange in Mecca by the time Muhammad was born. So he can't claim ignorance of those stories from previous religions
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

[/s]

Come over here lemme continue flogging you ...dont run face me or give your number for me to visit your dirty area and deal with you
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

Yet same Jacob, Moses, Aaron found their way into your Quran? You see your life? You plagiarize a book then turn around to find faults in it? How does that make sense
Was Kadijah's uncle not Christian? If he was not, say so and stop beating around the bush!!
For your information, Christianity, Judaism and their traditions and narratives were not strange in Mecca by the time Muhammad was born. So he can't claim ignorance of those stories from previous religions
[/s]

A total absurd claim..

Not a single bible exist at his time!

He received his stories via inspiration and even the people around him do not obkect to such!

Tje scriptures
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

[/s]

Your bible lies regarding the actual history and position of Solomon...The Quran corrects it over 1400years ago

Prophet Solomon

Bible says:

1 Kings 11:4-7

4 As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the LORD his God, as the heart of David his father had been. 5 He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molech [a] the detestable god of the Ammonites. 6 So Solomon did evil in the eyes of the LORD; he did not follow the LORD completely, as David his father had done.

7 On a hill east of Jerusalem, Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable god of Moab, and for Molech the detestable god of the Ammonites.

Quran says:

Surah 2:102

And follow that which the devils falsely related against the kingdom of Solomon. Solomon disbelieved not; but the devils disbelieved, teaching mankind magic and that which was revealed to the two angels in Babel, Harut and Marut. Nor did they (the two angels) teach it to anyone till they had said: We are only a temptation, therefore disbelieve not (in the guidance of Allah). And from these two (angles) people learn that by which they cause division between man and wife; but they injure thereby no-one save by Allah's leave. And they learn that which harmeth them and profiteth them not. And surely they do know that he who trafficketh therein will have no (happy) portion in the Hereafter; and surely evil is the price for which they sell their souls, if they but knew.

Surah 38:30

And We bestowed on David, Solomon. How excellent a slave! Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (toward Allah).

Surah 27:15

And We verily gave knowledge unto David and Solomon, and they said: Praise be to Allah, Who hath preferred us above many of His believing slaves!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s] [s]God's Description

Bible says:

2 Samuel 22:9,11

9 Smoke rose from his nostrils;
consuming fire came from his mouth,
burning coals blazed out of it.

11 He mounted the cherubim and flew;
he soared [a] on the wings of the wind.

Quran says:

Surah 6:93

And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah,

Surah 42:11

There is nothing whatever like unto HIM, and HE is the All-Hearing, the All-Seeing.

Surah 16:74

Therefore do not give likenesses to Allah; surely Allah knows and you do not know.

I have no comments, anyone with common sense could easily identify which is the true portrayal of God[/s].

Lol. You are describing God to the people you stole Him from? Lol grin grin

Even Yorubas call God Erujeje which means fearful God so I wonder what exactly you are on about
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. You are describing God to the people you stole Him from? Lol grin grin

Even Yorubas call God Erujeje which means fearful God so I wonder what exactly you are on about
[/s]You do not know God... Nor his Prophets and messengers

You worship a triine god

Jesus hates you and has nothing to do with you

You want to see that with proofs?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

[/s]
The bible once again disgrace you as usual

It lied in this aspect also....

Prophet Jacob

Bible says:

Genesis 27:36

36 Esau said, "Isn't he rightly named Jacob [a] ? He has deceived me these two times: He took my birthright, and now he's taken my blessing!" Then he asked, "Haven't you reserved any blessing for me?"

Hosea 12:2-4

The LORD has a charge to bring against Judah;
he will punish Jacob [a] according to his ways
and repay him according to his deeds.

3 In the womb he grasped his brother's heel;
as a man he struggled with God.

4 He struggled with the angel and overcame him;
he wept and begged for his favor.
He found him at Bethel
and talked with him there-

Quran says:

Surah 21:72,73

And We bestowed upon him Isaac, and Jacob as a grandson. Each of them We made righteous.

Surah 38:45-47

And make mention of Our bondmen, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, men of parts and vision. Lo! We purified them with a pure thought, remembrance of the Home (of the Hereafter).Lo! in Our sight they are verily of the elect, the excellent.

You are not denying the facts?

Poor you!!!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s]
Is God Just?

Bible says:

Psalm 7:6

Arise, O LORD, in your anger;
rise up against the rage of my enemies.
Awake, my God; decree justice.

Job 19:6-7

6 then know that God has wronged me
and drawn his net around me.

7 "Though I cry, 'I've been wronged!' I get no response;
though I call for help, there is no justice.

Quran says:

Surah 10:44

Verily, God wrongs not man at all, but men do wrong themselves.

Surah 4:40

Surely Allah does not do injustice to the weight of an atom, and if it is a good deed He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward.

Surah 14:42

Think not that God doth not heed the deeds of those who do wrong. He but giveth them respite against a Day when the eyes will fixedly stare in horror

Would you rather worship the God of the bible who does not do justice to all people or worship a God that is All Just? That being the only true God, the God that revealed the Glorious Quran.

Why did the Quran skip the rubbish of the bible??

And you did not read about Ayyub in your own plagiarized Quran abi? So you're saying Ayyub was wrong in his description of God. Is that why you went and stole him? How did his sufferings and the narrative of his afflictions find its way into your Quran from the Bible? Tell us pls
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s]I hope you are opening your bible to see how exactly itnis copied....lol

Shameless being....

Does God Sleep?

Bible says:

Psalm 78:65

Then the Lord awoke as from sleep,
as a man wakes from the stupor of wine.

Psalm 44:23

Awake, O Lord! Why do you sleep?
Rouse yourself! Do not reject us forever.

Quran says:

Surah 2:255

Allah! There is no Allah save Him, the Alive, the Eternal. Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him. Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedeth with Him save by His leave? He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them, while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will. His throne includeth the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them. He is the Sublime, the Tremendous.

Would you rather worship the God of the bible who sleeps just like us human beings or worship a God that does not sleep because He never gets tired? That being the only true God, the God that revealed the Glorious Quran.

Bible said God sleeps Quran said no...and yet it was copied?

You did not read Psalms 121:4 "He that keeps you neither sleeps nor slumber"?

Besides, is that why you guys went about copying figures and personalities in the Bible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Sex Workers In Mombasa, Kenya Protest After A Client Killed One Of Them / Father Of 6 Rapes A Neighbour’s Dog In South Africa (Photos) / I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.