Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,801,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue (30229 Views)

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Please Help Me Clarify This Issue Of Marriage Certificate / Baby With Half A Heart Survives After Mum Defied Doctor's Advice Over Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Confidencemama: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2021
My husband left home in Lagos since June and has refused to return, he doesn't pick my calls if i use another number to call him once he hears my voice, he shout at me that he is no more interested in the marriage, that he has moved on and that I should never call his line again then he will end the call, he blocked me on what's app, face book and currently he is in a relationship with a girl in benin, just that I don't know his exact address where he moved to.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by greatnaija01: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
My husband left home in Lagos since June and has refused to return, he doesn't pick my calls if i use another number to call him once he hears my voice, he shout at me that he is no more interested in the marriage, that he has moved on and that I should never call his line again then he will end the call, he blocked me on what's app, face book and currently he is in a relationship with a girl in benin, just that I don't know his exact address where he moved to.

Sorry ma'am, they have collected your hubby... BINI WOMAN DON COLLECT AM.

I can not give you solution here publicly but this is a spiritual battle.... FIGHT HARD... if you truly want him back

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Crowwejihadist: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2021
You wanted to kill the man before his time, that's why he decided to run for his life.

Take heart and train your children, they will make you proud.

Modified: Some people actually think that I'm insensitive with what I said, Let me make it clear No sensible man with children whatsoever will abandon his home without the his denying him peace in his house.

I can't imagine tolling during day under the sun trying to provide for my family after all the stress, you won't still give me peace I'll definitely abandon you so that I will live long.

248 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Olunmercy56(f): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2021
Sorry, what happened?! A man can't just leave his family for another lady expect you are giving him troubles at home ( no intimacy, you starved him good sex, you are materialistic, or too much demands, etc) or you are baby mama. please don't deceive yourself, realize your mistakes and ask God for forgiveness. If you are innocent, please go into fasting and prayers, God answer prayers, He will return back to you.

291 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by YeyeGbami: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2021
He don enter one chance for east, na only prayer remain o. Naso one of my sister hubby lost for PH, forget wife and 2kids for lagos.

Inform his family, prepare to move on.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by RZArecta(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2021
His age, the type of friends here keeps, general family behaviour would have told me the type of person he is and why he took that decision.

Maybe you guys got married early and he's missing the freedom he had to mess around and sow his Wild Oats but then his "friends" especially the married ones amongst them should have advised him not to be irresponsible because his behaviour will rub off on them negatively. Is such irresponsibility common in his family especially divorce ? Is he going through any financial crisis which is affecting his ability to provide for the family ?
His own side of the story is also needed. Maybe you constantly disrespect him or something but I'll suggest you speak to his respected family members then hold onto God in prayer. It's a trying time but there's nothing God can't do

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2021
A reasonable man can't just abandon his wife like that, your story is incomplete.

You have to state what happened first.

You have really troubled that man to the extent that he feels running away is the solution.

181 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
You wanted to kill the man before his time, that's why he decided to run for his life.

Take heart and train your children, they will make you proud.

You don't really have sense.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2021
YeyeGbami:
He don enter one chance for east, na only prayer remain o. Naso one of my sister hubby lost for PH, forget wife and 2kids for lagos.

Inform his family, prepare to move on.

Till date?

9 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by joinpreneur(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2021
Nothing just happens. Everything that happens is connected to something that made it happen. If you can find that right, and address it appropriately in the language it understands, victory will be yours.

No matter what happens, never allow it deny you right to life. When there's life, there's hope!

13 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by ChasinGood(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2021
Since June? Wawu, that man has been choked and can't take it no more. grin
Abi na you fvck up?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by nairaman66(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2021
You forgot to add what you did to him!

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by wallay77(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2021
embarassedlol
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by tradepunter: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by ERCROSS(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2021
This is just a minor part of the story. What events led to this?

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Businesslist: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2021
angry

Hahahhahahahahhahaha ----- Am even Planning to do this same !!!

Imagine when a person you call your wife cannot ...... Cook Good food ...... She always stay at home watching ZEEWORLD ...... SHE CAN WAKE UP BY 2 AM AND GIVE YOU A DIRTY SLAP WITH NO REASON .....

She is demanding for 120k Hair !!! , .... SHE WANTS ME TO PLACE HER MUM ON 25K Monthly Allowance ..... Am paying her 50k per month ..... she is collecting 50k for foodstuff and house items ..... She cannot wash your clothes ......

Okay ... The last one weah she talk is that TOO MUCH SEX Make a Woman loose her shape ...... She is now giving me sex 2 times every week .... and na Missionary style ......

She even dey swear say .... if i nack any girl outside .... say i go die !!!!

Biko My brother , If you fit chat me tell me your LOCATION ... I GO LIKE FOLLOW YOU OOOOO.

THIS THING CALLED MARRIAGE

170 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by pek(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2021
One quarter story. No man will just leave his home and wife and refuse to pick her call. Even an insane man won't do that. Tell us the full story.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Flier: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
Vague explanation! What exactly did you do to him because I am sure something led him to make this decision
Most men do that when they catch their wife cheating

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by ayterajah(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2021
Pls finish the story.... There's more to it

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by mygem: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2021
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.Honestly he was fed up.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by BEGiLyBEGiLy(f): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2021
Maybe he already knows that Nigerian girls are useless.

theForth:

Nobody is useless.
You'll also run from your wife once you find out that Nigerian girls are totally useless. smiley wink

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by chinchonglee(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2021
Something must be wrong in that marriage.

Tell us the real truth

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by fourboys: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2021
Some women dey suffer ooo...all in the name of marriage.

Benin girl?? the man need prayers

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Lanretoye(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2021
What do u want us to do now?

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by koyyess: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2021
Do you have kids?

Your 'horseband' clearly wasn't raised to be husband and father material. Negroes like him run away from marital problems. He is not a man. If he was and was fed up, all he would have done was to divorce you and plan on sending money for the kids upkeep but no, he ran away like a p*$$i.

You should move on with your life and pretend he is dead.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by staga: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2021
greatnaija01:

Sorry ma'am, they have collected your hubby... BINI WOMAN DON COLLECT AM.

I can not give you solution here publicly but this is a spiritual battle.... FIGHT HARD... if you truly want him back

Nothing spiritual there.

If the grass is green, will the goats shift location? She has driven her husband away with her bad attitude and sharp mouth.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by salesbloo: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:

No relations
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Cc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dead Baby Found Abandoned Inside A Gutter In Benin (photo) / How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.