Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks (15227 Views)

UNN SUG Threatens To Close Down POS Operators Charging Exorbitant Fees (Photo) / Until ASUU Call Off The Strike, Students, We Will Close All Airports. / University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by cmecproblem(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2021
Damn. I pity the poor bank marketers who suffered to get the university's account.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by Thebigheart: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2021
Op do we still have commercial banks or they're now call money deposit banks.
Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by Thebigheart: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2021
Op do we still have commercial banks or they're now call money deposit banks. Now correct yourself.
Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by clothingonline(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2021
Am not surprised
Nigeria university and corruption
Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by membranus: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2021
OBALOLA55:
GOOD cool

THAT’S MY ALMA MATTER

FOR ONE NIGERIANISTS, WITHDRAW ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE IN YOUR ZOO BANK ACCOUNT NOW THAT YOU CAN!!!

INVEST YOUR MONEY IN CRYPTO CURRENCY IN ORDER TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH.

NIGERIA IS NOT WORKING AND IT CAN NEVER WORK.

SENSIBLE MALLAMS LIKE MALLAMI DON DEY INVEST IN CRYPTO SINCE 2018

SHINE YA EYES GUYS

Crypto that is falling like a pack of cards, and will continue falling, as governments are creating their own digital currencies everywhere, is what you are promoting here.

Oga look for a better job.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by wellmax(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2021
ASUU won't see this, most of the professional associations are so corrupt,
MBA, NMA, ICAN etc
Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by 1billi(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2021
Every institution in this country is guilty of this. TET fund may senior lectures, admin and v.c dey use take cash out steady on top of that come dey wicked to students omo bro naija has been fvcked, dump, pick up again then fuvked through the ass up to the mounth side before giving it to the dogs, the best is to ignore the issues in this fuvked country and find a way possible and jet out for your own sanity abeg
undecided

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by 1billi(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2021
Chia omo u dumb o
membranus:

Crypto that is falling like a pack of cards, and will continue falling, as governments are creating their own digital currencies everywhere, is what you are promoting here.

Oga look for a better job.
Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2021
mhile:
People are always quick to throw jibes at federal government for mismanagement of funds,but the truth is university systems are worst,no accountability or such,where is the money for faculty dues,clearance fees,United Nations intervention funds and the rest aids going into?
What are they using them to do?
"University systems are worst" based on what criteria? Unilag represents the whole universities in Nigeria? Every university in Nigeria has no accountability because unilag was exposed? You people love making baseless generalisations just to sound like the smartest in the room when you actually aren't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2021
1billi:
Every institution in this country is guilty of this. TET fund may senior lectures, admin and v.c dey use take cash out steady on top of that come dey wicked to students omo bro naija has been fvcked, dump, pick up again then fuvked through the ass up to the mounth side before giving it to the dogs, the best is to ignore the issues in this fuvked country and find a way possible and jet out for your own sanity abeg
undecided
You can prove that all public universities in Nigeria are stealing because of unilag?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by bluefilm: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2021
UNILAG and closures are 5 & 6.

From COVID19 closure to Bank Account closure.

Maybe UNILAG should close entirely...
Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by Enn214(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2021
Unilag wey dey hammer pay in cash fee on PG students anyhow
Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na so de don rob UI finish!
Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by Yeyeboi05(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
SpatialKing:
Most corrupt and notorious university
notorious,how?
Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by mhile(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Proadroit:

"University systems are worst" based on what criteria? Unilag represents the whole universities in Nigeria? Every university in Nigeria has no accountability because unilag was exposed? You people love making baseless generalisations just to sound like the smartest in the room when you actually aren't
Look at this fool
You sound so defensive,it seems you work in the university environment
I said what I said and it is a fact
Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by ofiko123(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Wishing all the participants sucess in their future endeavours anyways..
Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2021
mhile:

Look at this fool
You sound so defensive,it seems you work in the university environment
I said what I said and it is a fact
You are the only fool here making a beer parlour statement. You clowns sit on one place with zero access to data and information just to make baseless useless comments. The nonsense you wrote only remains a fact in your empty head, it will never fly in real world. Glad no one has you in a position where you'll be making clueless assumptions.

Mumu be making illogical statement, guess your education must have been totally terrible. Its just like saying all cars are faulty just because one model of toyota developed fault. You need a refund from wherever you schooled at, they failed you and turned you into a dunce.
Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by mhile(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Proadroit:

You are the only fool here making a beer parlour statement. You clowns sit on one place with zero access to data and information just to make baseless useless comments. The nonsense you wrote only remains a fact in your empty head, it will never fly in real world. Glad no one has you in a position where you'll be making clueless assumptions.

Mumu be making illogical statement, guess your education must have been totally terrible. Its just like saying all cars are faulty just because one model of toyota developed fault. You need a refund from wherever you schooled at, they failed you and turned you into a dunce.
you are still sounding so bitter
You are sounding like a schizophrenic retarded patient.I have zero access to internet �must be so ridiculous
The federal university system is the most corrupt system in the world
Deal with it,you fool
Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
mhile:
you are still sounding so bitter
You are sounding like a schizophrenic retarded patient.I have zero access to internet �must be so ridiculous
The federal university system is the most corrupt system in the world
Deal with it,you fool
Like i said you are the only fool here, you remain a fool in my books as long as you cant provide data to validate the nonsense you've been spewing. Why is it so difficult for you to provide data to back ur claim? Yea cos you are insane and insane people see the world different from normal people. Crazy people like yourself dont use data before making stupid claims. Your responses make a perfect description of you, you are not only a fool but a schizophrenic retard. Keep screaming all federal university systems are the most corrupt in the world while sitting in one corner of your bedroom and haven't stepped one foot outside the shores of Nigeria.
Your comments are the ramblings of a mad man. Keep replying me from now till next week, i will keep calling you a fool in each reply cos that is what you are. You are a fool who is afraid of real data
Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by mhile(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2021
Proadroit:

Like i said you are the only fool here, you remain a fool in my books as long as you cant provide data to validate the nonsense you've been spewing. Why is it so difficult for you to provide data to back ur claim? Yea cos you are insane and insane people see the world different from normal people. Crazy people like yourself dont use data before making stupid claims. Your responses make a perfect description of you, you are not only a fool but a schizophrenic retard. Keep screaming all federal university systems are the most corrupt in the world while sitting in one corner of your bedroom and haven't stepped one foot outside the shores of Nigeria.
Your comments are the ramblings of a mad man. Keep replying me from now till next week, i will keep calling you a fool in each reply cos that is what you are. You are a fool who is afraid of real data
Only a fool knows a fool
I know you are one of the nonentities mismanaging funds in our university system,hence your defensive attitude towards this issue
I spent a total of 10years studying two different degrees in two different universities,I have fellow colleagues,friends who finished from other universities ,I have siblings who finished from different universities,and they are all saying the same thing,have you checked the correct trend of protest happening in uniben?absolutely no
Sit down and keep looking for data you psychotic patient.
The hands of efcc will soon get to your school if you don’t stop fraud,you bald headed fool
Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2021
mhile:

Only a fool knows a fool
I know you are one of the nonentities mismanaging funds in our university system,hence your defensive attitude towards this issue
I spent a total of 10years studying two different degrees in two different universities,I have fellow colleagues,friends who finished from other universities ,I have siblings who finished from different universities,and they are all saying the same thing,have you checked the correct trend of protest happening in uniben?absolutely no
Sit down and keep looking for data you psychotic patient.
The hands of efcc will soon get to your school if you don’t stop fraud,you bald headed fool
Nothing you say changes the fact that you are a fool, you remain a fool for life. You are the only psychotic person here making baseless assumptions. You still cant defend the nonsense you wrote that "federal university systems are the most corrupt in the world" because you've never stepped one foot outside the country to see how things are. You just rambling like a mad man. You find it difficult to make one factual statement, because insanity is preventing you from doing so.

Oh and the recent uniben protest is about hike in school fees, also their last protest in 2017 was about school fees. its still difficult for you to mention real cases of someone stealing money because you can't, facts are strange to a mad man like you.

Keep replying me i will keep insulting the hell out of you, mad man
Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by mhile(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2021

Nothing you say changes the fact that you are a fool, you remain a fool for life. You are the only psychotic person here making baseless assumptions. You still cant defend the nonsense you wrote that "federal university systems are the most corrupt in the world" because you've never stepped one foot outside the country to see how things are. You just rambling like a mad man. You find it difficult to make one factual statement, because insanity is preventing you from doing so.

Oh and the recent uniben protest is about hike in school fees, also their last protest in 2017 was about school fees. its still difficult for you to mention real cases of someone stealing money because you can't, facts are strange to a mad man like you.

Keep replying me i will keep insulting the hell out of you, mad man
A dumb fellow who resides in Nigeria is telling me uniben students have only protested twice since 2017,lol,so interesting
You are living In Nigeria and you don’t even knw the facts,the basis on which these protests stand
You are a shame to your generation and the ones that are yet to come
You are a global fool,and your hatred for truth will continue to frustrate you till you leave your schizophrenic state back to the street
You need to buy some diazepam and risperidal,cox am sure you can’t get in the school clinic where you people looted funds
Re: UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks by 1billi(m): 4:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Zinibanks is that you?

You can prove that all public universities in Nigeria are stealing because of unilag?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest News On Unilag Admission List / What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? / D7 In Government And E8 In Literature N English What Art Course Can He Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.