Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Who Can Save Us From Govt Induced Hardship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Save Us From Govt Induced Hardship (239 Views)

We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu / Tinubu CSU Certificate Fraud: “Save Us From Disgrace", Eze Chukwuemeka / 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Save Us From Govt Induced Hardship by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2021
The hardship in this country is getting out of hand.

Corruption is at its peak right now as some privileged people like the power companies and the police especially the power companies are taking full advantage of the situation to milk the helpless populace.

Its all down to pure wickedness of the average Nigerian. We are such a hapless bunch. We deserve every bit of these things that is happening right now. From the leniency of the citizens to call a spade just because of tribalism and what not we fail to grow/learn.

We keep on recycling failures after failure for some selfish interest and fail to see beyond our present gratification.

In my place, the power distribution companies are knee deep on our neck. We are crying out for a Moses to come to our rescue. They will calculate outrageous amounts as our bill, and insist that we pay. When we press for explanations, they will blame the govt...

...Still typing

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Save Us From Govt Induced Hardship by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2021
Shadiness and lies they use to coarse us into paying up to N4000/month fora residential room as light bill in this time of economic inconvenience. We are tired and we demand accountability. We demand honesty from our public servants, and I call on the govt of the day to put their ear aground and hear the crying and wailing of the average man.
Re: Who Can Save Us From Govt Induced Hardship by Dmavin: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Only God
Re: Who Can Save Us From Govt Induced Hardship by Babaken(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2021
Even if God send the person will Nigerians vote for him if he don't have strong political backup.
Re: Who Can Save Us From Govt Induced Hardship by Arda1000(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2021
Just processing my migration plan,before Bubu go finish his destruction homework I would be out soonest,I rather be sending money here than seeing this rubbish,an average Nigeria is very stupid if not how on Earth is it this country like this,after Bubu it’s going to be Tinubu,wait it’s not even by politics or political parties.
Una never see anything keep suffering and smiling,when flour reaches 30k u guys will be buying a family sized bread at 1400 naira.

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Deputy Governor Philip Shaibu Denies Plan To Dump PDP / Experts, Others Carpet National Assembly As Buhari Plans $4bn, €710m Borrowings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.