Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,978 members, 7,803,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai (20771 Views)

Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States / Court Sacks Governor Umahi As Ebonyi South APC Senatorial Candidate / VAT Collection: Appeal Court Orders Rivers, Lagos To Maintain Status Quo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by IzRayl: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Since the beginning of this vat issue, you've been showing us really the reason why the North is afraid of restructuring... You guys are parasites and leaches always looking to reap were you didn't sow..... Northern states collect more revenue from the federal government still they are backwards than the rest of the regions in nigeria despite low tax revenues they generate, and the people who do the work cheated, now they've come out to say we don't want to share our tax again since they know they are being cheated... The north collects more money from tax the FIRS collected with a sharing formula of more population, more tax despite practically doing nothing and you expect us to be happy.... Zamfara gold is for Zamfara,but nige delta oil is for nigeria abii... Hypocrites
Ibkhaleel001:
If the Niger Delta states & their governments, their drunk mentally lazy bandit governors, their insatiable & unrepentant greedy elders, politicians & militant leaders cornering everything meant for the people had utilized the 6 trillion naira NDDC funds, additional tens of trillions of naira from statutory allocations, 13% derivation allocations, ecological funds, Ministry of Niger Delta funds, royalties & rents etc in the past 20 years to build the economy & infrastructure of Niger Delta, they won't be today shamelessly moving in & out of courts in Nigeria over VAT from beer & Lagos will be nowhere near Delta, Rivers or Akwa Ibom in IGR.
Now, they are instigating a VAT war with FG to cover the monumental failure in delivering governance to their people & the mindless terrorism on the people of Niger Delta recently uncovered in NDDC.
If we the citizens of Niger Delta are not already doped silly by ignorant primitive contrived emotions these leeches feed us daily, we should by now be asking them questions!
We should be telling them to give account of the trillions they collected at least in the past 20 years first before talking about collecting VAT revenue.
We should be telling them to implement local government financial autonomy first before demanding for fiscal federalism.
We should be telling them to respect & not interfere in the independence of the state houses of assembly & state judiciaries which are the two organs of government empowered by the constitution to check the excesses & misappropriation of resources by the governors if we are to trust their demands for fiscal federalism.
But sadly, we are applauding the bandits called state governors & their rapacious elders, politicians & militant leaders accomplices raping us front & back as they lead us by the nose once again as always in another wild goose chase distraction from the real issues of our underdevelopment, stagnation & destitution in the midst of plenty in the Niger Delta.
A pathetic shame indeed!

1 Like

Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by domsavio: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sometimes, I laugh it off when the south easterners keep alleging the south west of sabotage and would always say, the east are always one. Imagine what this man is saying, pleasing the caliphate at all cost just because he want power, selling his brothers in the south because of power. I say shame unto umahi.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by Burruchaga71(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Umahi is cariot is a disgrace to Igbo nation

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by PHIPEX(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
To be president Buhari dined with rogues, to be president Umahi has started a dance of shame.
Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by holuwajobar(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Naijanascam:

Are you bedridden?

Nope boss..... I am student , I usually do designs as side hustle ..... But at the moment, no customer , also called some people for help but everywhere is tight.... I have ran out of other options..... That's why I came here
Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by Lovenorth: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Where are the useless children that are shouting parasites up and down?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by Vitally123: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
People should be reminded that Ebonyi does not belong to any one person and unilateral decisions always backfire. This sudden dinning and winning with the perpetrators of the infamous "Python Dance" in Igboland and after denying the Igbos their rightful places in the country with (5%, Dot nation etc) must be checked. Igbos are humans too and should be treated fairly like every tribe in the commonwealth.
RESTITUTION, RESTITUTION Required, please!
Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by domsavio: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sometimes, I laugh it off when the south easterners keep alleging the south west of sabotage and would always say, the east are always one. Imagine what this man is saying, pleasing the caliphate at all cost just because he want power, selling his brothers in the south because of power. I say shame unto umahi.
Wisdomkosi:
Ebonyi Holds A State Dinner In Honour Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The Republic Of Benin

https://igberetvnews.com/1400123/ebonyi-holds-state-dinner-honour-nigerias-ambassador-republic-benin/

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by nisai: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
chrisxxx:

Don't cry for us. We want to beat the external thief first then the one at home will follow suit.
grin grin Epic answer.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by Okunga: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Shut the Bleep up… Y’all know David is an APC governor doing anything and everything to please Abuja.
Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by stanluiz(m): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
south east states dont want VAT for reasons I don't know.Funny enough Ebonyi has so much solid minerals, the largest in The SE/SS. Limestone, lead, gypsum,zinc ,granite

Do you know 60% of granites used in road constructions and building houses in SE/SS come from Ebonyi.Infact we go to ishiagu in Ebonyi to fetch our granites for building here in PH.

Umahi only wants to please his fulani masters and not like Ebonyi can't generate its own revenue. I even forgot about their branded rice and other agricultural exploits . Umahi you're crazy
The thing tire me.

Ebonyi state supposed to be No 1 state agitating for resources control even more than the Niger Delta.

The resources in the state when utilized well can turn the state into one of the richest in West Africa.

But Umahi been a shameless Political assliker begging for crumbs who can't think outside the box has reduced himself to nothing but a slave.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by jditimiya(m): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Let me watch my movie and forget about Nigeria Polkitics.
Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by paramakina202: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
The scream of "Afonja" go don fill like 2 pages if Gov. Umahi is a Yoruba man. This same people will always tell you is the SW that is always betraying the South grin .

Buratai made Igbos dance the Python Dance, a dangerous dance that still makes IPOB members shake with fears when they hear or see the name.

Afonjas said that Igbos no sabi play politics,I think some Igbo politicians are now playing the politics of Afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by stanluiz(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
gulfer:
Is that not the same governor that prayed to God to give us another Buhari in 2023
If I swear for this man, ehn angry angry angry angry
Umahi well never stop disgracing himself self just for crumbs!!!

Umahi dey shame me lipsrsealed
Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by Masterclass32: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Most of these politicians are more concerned with making power moves for personal gain than with the plight of the masses.

Umahi, for his political ambition, is aligning with the bloc that he feels controls politics in Nigeria.
Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by MENELIIK: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
I talk am.. Letter u people will be shouting biafra or nothing..

See una governor...

Tufia..

The so called yourbas won't behave like this..

The " So Called Yoruba" The greatest undoing of any Nigerian is to believe any information about Yoruba from the Osus. Such person will be sorry in the end

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lol, I once said this here. Umahi and Uzodimma (supreme court governor) has stained themselves and got their hands tied to pleasing Fulanis. Oshomole end will be better than theirs but one thing is sure, if tax reform goes as planned they won't be able to withstand the associated pressure from masses
Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by biafranrealson: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
because Ebonyi does not have a single industry
Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by michoim(m): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nice one from Umahi...
Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by michoim(m): 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
biafranrealson:
because Ebonyi does not have a single industry
What of the populous Ebonyi rice etc.
Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by MENELIIK: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
paramakina202:

Afonjas said that Igbos no sabi play politics,I think some Igbo politicians are now playing the politics of Afonja.

Nope, Osus are the real betrayals to the south right from the days of Adam but will always accuse other people and when it dawn on them, that they are the classical example of how they depict other people, they will attempt to be clever by half just like you talking from both sides of their mouths. Now it is playing politics because an Osu is caught in the act, but for another person it will be the betrayal of the southern course. Sorry bro, we have information about you the confirmed betrayals.

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by MENELIIK: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
michoim:

What of the populous Ebonyi rice etc.

Audio rice!
Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by paramakina202: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
[[s]quote author=MENELIIK post=105772743]

Nope, Osus are the real betrayals to the south right from the days of Adam but will always accuse other people and when it dawn on them, that they are the classical example of how they depict other people, they will attempt to be clever by half just like you talking from both sides of their mouths. Now it is playing politics because an Osu is caught in the act, but for another person it will be the betrayal of the southern course. Sorry bro, we have information about you the confirmed betrayals. [/quote][/s]
Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by MENELIIK: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
paramakina202:
[[s]quote author=MENELIIK post=105772743]

Nope, Osus are the real betrayals to the south right from the days of Adam but will always accuse other people and when it dawn on them, that they are the classical example of how they depict other people, they will attempt to be clever by half just like you talking from both sides of their mouths. Now it is playing politics because an Osu is caught in the act, but for another person it will be the betrayal of the southern course. Sorry bro, we have information about you the confirmed betrayals. [/s]

Osu, e pained you die, I have been saying it for long here, if you want to kill an Osu, ask him for the evidence of his claim.
Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by ogbenifamouz(m): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
The scream of "Afonja" go don fill like 2 pages if Gov. Umahi is a Yoruba man. This same people will always tell you is the SW that is always betraying the South grin .

Buratai made Igbos dance the Python Dance, a dangerous dance that still makes IPOB members shake with fears when they hear or see the name.

Kai this man, I don't know u but I must admit u are brutal with the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by FakeUnity: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Alhaji Umahi, After all these your ceaseless hustle for abokeys make sure you get that presidential ticket you are sweating for and for which you are insulting the sensibility of South Easterners, If not.....

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by chinebu(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Wonders shall never end. Umahi is a betrayer of the Igbo nation and a sabotour
Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by ozome15(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
This man that have sold his people for 45 year to the fulanis
Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by paramakina202: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
MENELIIK:

Osu, e pained you die, I have been saying it for long here, if you want to kill an Osu, ask him for the evidence of his claim.
[/s][color=#770077][/color]
Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by MENELIIK: 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
chinebu:
Wonders shall never end. Umahi is a betrayer of the Igbo nation and a sabotour

I disagree with you, what I have seen is the Osus betraying the south, it should not be personified because should a Yoruba or Hausa be caught in the act, the Osus will put it on the entire tribe

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by vineyardfarms: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Another Fulani house boy - willing to sacrifice his people for position and fame.
Re: Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai by MENELIIK: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
paramakina202:
[/color][s][color=#770077][/color][/s]

Take heart Osu, the man from the super betraying tribe but who blame others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form / Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk / Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.