Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

#bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen (107972 Views)

BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale / BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos / BBNaija: Angel Opens Up On Behind Scene Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by fuke(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:

She is doing too much

Doing too much negatively

meanwhile
We have some slots for serious minded OND interns in our organization at Akobo-Ojurin, Ibadan. Obviously this is for those in Ibadan and particularly our catchment area. Interested? Contact 07037846738, 07012922050. Both lines on WhatsApp.
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Rhado: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2021
Angel will buy me another once she’s out. Soap, Vaseline everything finished last night.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2021
Jerryherd:
I blame Angels father.... That girl is so spoilt and he keeps defending her, even at 21 she's not matured for the show. But some father's can sell their daughter for any price

angel father ... she will be glad if you can tell her more about her father seems you know him
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Rhado: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2021
Rhado:
Angel will buy me another Vaseline once she’s out. Soap, Vaseline everything finished last night.
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by HopeAlive16(f): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Just imagine!... What a show of shame lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by lomprico(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2021
omo, I miss o!

hypocrites everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2021
IamGreen1:

Age is even the least of the issue here but her upbringing because Saskay is also 21years of age. How we raise our kids really do matter a lot.

Buh was raised by women, a mother 16yrs & a grandma in her early 30's what a combo

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Hotzone(m): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Leave classy church ladies out of it,don't drag the church into this

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by HopeAlive16(f): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

This Angel Girl is Wild and too Sexually exposed!!
Like someone said, a 21 yr old Girl that looks like an Olosho with 15 years experience!! sad lipsrsealed

When you Talk about her, Her Fans would Attack you and call you names!!

Like Tacha, she has Loads of Fans!! Very surprising!! shocked
Take out WhiteMoney, Angel wins this Bbnaija show!! smiley kiss
You just said the truth but with Liquorose, she still can't win. This her strategy will not work

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
After watching where White money said, "Angel is a marketer", I didn't go any further with the video to listen to what that black skinned lady was saying! undecided

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Burruchaga71(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dogoakfar:
If they CLOSE this stupid show, will the world END?
will the viewers die?
If they stop moving it's threads to the Front-Page, will Nairaland perish?
. Emmanuel TV is there for you to watch. We enjoying the show.. Okay

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Rhado:
Angel will buy me another once she’s out. Soap, Vaseline everything finished last night.

Bro Rhado repent, give your life to christ today and be delivered of konji for life. no time

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBPG8gErD0Q

https://loadedpulse.com/bbnaija-2021-angel-open-her-private-part-in-front-of-whitemoney-and-queen-last-night-video/

This is so bad!!!!
OMG,what a shameless and indecent girl!

My mind just keep telling me this girl already has a disease she is willing to spread to the guys in the house

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
She will be emptied into NOLLYWOOD thereafter.
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Vinnie2000(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
berryPee:
OP why u come censored wetin Angel no censor?

You wan view free Towtow, abi? tongue

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Leetika: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Disgusting,, she belongs to the street
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by MyExpression(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Who has d uncensored image biko...do share link

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by mkoabiola: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
It jus a strategy to gain attention

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by McMOrris: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
She simply wants to trend when she got out....and you blame her?

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by damoceile: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Where is the private part shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Demainman1: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
So sad Nigeria is still doing big brother in 2021......while the originator of BB have long moved on. This honestly explains why the country will forever be stuck in the past!

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Vinnie2000(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
HopeAlive16:

You just said the truth but with Liquorose, she still can't win. This her strategy will not work

This Angel has Fans pass Liquorose oo!! Do U know babes supporting her?

Her fans tells you she is just 21, so should be left alone!..

It's like Oloshos, Runs Girls, babymamas, Divorcees, (Apologies to these group of Pple) all over in Naija are Pumping in votes for her heavily!! smiley lipsrsealed

Remove WhiteMoney, Angel will pick d 90million! sad

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by shogsman(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Maks27:
Please � if you have android phone you are not using again please help my life with it
Being a student without an Android is really frustrating, pdf handouts everywhere. Please I don't mind if it's bad I can repair it.
Please help me
Where are you
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by IamGreen1(f): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
larryjonze:

Buh was raised by women, a mother 16yrs & a grandma in her early 30's what a combo

Hmmmm, but I read it that her father is supporting every of her actions and claiming that she's more than enough for him so he's not getting married nor having more kids.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by FakeOrgasm: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Olosho
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Euegene100001: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ugly will fallen breast and bent working step
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by slowice(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na was hy taliban invade Afghanistan be dis... grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by slowice(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na why taliban invade Afghanistan be dis... grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by thinksquad(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
This is her strategy, knowing that it worked for the former winner. Anything for the money ( harlot mentality).
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Rey11(m): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fallen angel
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by hushpapi(m): 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
I swear i dont know how this people are contributing to the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by MNDY(m): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
Wetin dey worry dis girl!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices / Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State / Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.