Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:53 PM

Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) (34615 Views)

Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
You too wan join ur papa for politics

Issarite

Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
SmartPolician:

Vado raised an important point. Oftentimes, it's the Christian ladies marrying the Muslim men.
True I want to marry One soon
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by MrColdsweat: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Saraki marry fine wife o...
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Gireiboy(m): 12:10am On Sep 14, 2021
SmartPolician:

Vado raised an important point. Oftentimes, it's the Christian ladies marrying the Muslim men.
It's permissible for a Muslim man to marry a Christian woman however, it is prohibited for a Christian man to marry a Muslim woman when such happens the marriage is considered null and void according to the teachings of Quran and Sunnah.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Geeman2006: 12:17am On Sep 14, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Third Generation wealth!!!!!

Money good abeg!!!!!!!!

Before you blame her for schooling in UK college and not Offa poly, or Unilorin

Take a Good look at Her Pedigree and family profile

*Great-grandfather Fulani merchant from Mali married to Oyo State born Iseyin daughter of a wealthy trader

*GrandFather Olusola Saraki, Prestigious Eko Boys college old Student, UK trained Medical Doctor , Politician, former Senate Leader, Bank Chief Executive Officer and founder (Society Generale Bank of scammers)

*Father Olubukola Sarathief, Prestigious Kings College Lagos, UK trained Medical Doctor, Youngest Managing Director and criminal of a Nationwide Bank even as a Medical Doctor, 2 terms Governor, Mago Mago Senate President

*Mother Toyin Ojora Saraki , Born Super rich daughter of Billionaire Otunba Of Lagos Oloye Ojara, Kings College London Law Graduate

No matter the Economy of the Jungle, a Lion would always eat fresh meat, no Saraki kids would ever attend Ajangbadi or Okokomaiko highschool even for excursion

Well said, well said. Nothing like Okokomaiko International community development high school for these ones ever.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Zeinymira(f): 4:20am On Sep 14, 2021
Vado:

Nice question you asked there. Now, I can’t speak for all but me personally don’t have an issue with what a Yoruba Muslim woman I’m in love with worships. After all, salvation is on an individual basis, not as a family. That said, the notion that Yoruba are tolerant is the basis for my earlier comments. With your question, are you implying only the Muslims are tolerant of marrying other adherents? I believe this is false. The reason Muslim women don’t get married to Christian men is in the Islamic doctrine which forbids that. It has nothing to do with tolerance levels. If that command isn’t in the Quran, many Muslims women would be married to Christians without issues. The very few ones who manages to do, does in defiance of the scriptural command but the same scripture okays a Muslim man getting hitched with a Christian woman. These realities has nothing to do with tolerance but what is approved or forbidden. This is why I didn’t get married to my ex Muslim gf, she told me it wouldn’t work unless I converted. That’s my point!

The Muslim women who did where not allowed to. I know many. If you're Yoruba, you would too, that's if you're honest.
Sure, it's forbidden in Islam for a non-Muslim
to marry a Muslim woman and for a good reason too ( a non-Muslim man will not respect his Muslim wife's faith. This is because a Muslim man believes in all previous religions and Prophets of God and respects them while a non-Muslim does not believe nor acknowledges the Prophet of Islam; rather, a non-Muslim considers Prophet Mohammed a false prophet and usually believes in all the fabricated lies made against Islam and its Prophet. Even at work sef, if you pray in Allah'sname they don't consider it a valid prayer and you want to take such discord enter marriage.) But like all forbidden things, people still do it. A Muslim man who marries a non-Muslim woman is commanded to respect her faith, he can not force her to convert. There is no such verse in Christianity or other religions that commanded a Christian man to marry non-Christian ladies nor respect her faith. She won't even enjoy such mercy. She would go from Ruqayyah to Rebecca.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by oyatz(m): 4:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Vado:
Mention one Yoruba Muslim woman married to a Christian man among all these public servants Mr Yoruba are tolerant. I’ll wait...

You may not know the religious backgrounds of many people in the SW.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Zeinymira(f): 4:30am On Sep 14, 2021
nisai:
Salam alaikum.
Wa alaykum salaam

1 Like

Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by oyatz(m): 4:39am On Sep 14, 2021
Zeinymira:

The Muslim women who did where not allowed to. I know many. If you're Yoruba, you would too, that's if you're honest.
to marry a Muslim woman and for a good reason too. But like all forbidden things, people still do it. A Muslim man who marries a non-Muslim woman is commanded to respect her faith, he can not force her to convert. There is no such verse in Christianity or other religions that commanded a Christian man to marry non-Christian ladies nor respect her faith. She won't even enjoy such mercy. She would go from Ruqayyah to Rebecca.

1) You need to know that Christianity is about the teaching of Christ.

2) Christ didn't mention who a Christian should marry or not marry.

3) Christianity started before Islam, so there's no where Christ or any of the apostles mentioned whether Christians should marry Muslims or not.

4) Individual Christians and their families answer the questions themselves.

5) In Yorubaland, most people are actually only nominal Christians or Muslims. Their ways of life is more shaped by the Yoruba culture than religion.

6) The direction of convertion of imported Abrahamic religions is more of Islam-> Christianity for both genders.

One religious and elderly man in Ila-Oragun whose wealthy Newphews despite their convertion from Islam to Christianity were taking good care of, explained it to me that; it's difficult to faithfully follow the tenets of Islam and that youths tend to find it cumbersome.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Zeinymira(f): 5:12am On Sep 14, 2021
oyatz:

1) You need to know that Christianity is about the teaching of Christ.

2) Christ didn't mention who a Christian should marry or not marry.

3) Christianity started before Islam, so there's no where Christ or any of the apostles mentioned whether Christians should marry Muslims or not.

4) Individual Christians and their families answer the questions themselves.

5) In Yorubaland, most people are actually only nominal Christians or Muslims. Their ways of life is more shaped by the Yoruba culture than religion.

6) The direction of convertion of imported Abrahamic religions is more of Islam-> Christianity for both genders.

One religious and elderly man in Ila-Oragun whose wealthy Newphews despite their convertion from Islam to Christianity were taking good care of, explained it to me that; it's difficult to faithfully follow the tenets of Islam and that youths tend to find it cumbersome.
Well, Islam is a way of life, it touches every aspect. But your Bible says do not be yoke with unbelievers does that not extend to marriage too? Anyways, I have given you Islamic verdict and you're just deviating. Why don't you worry about Catholics not wanting to marry from Christ embassy or Anglicans avoiding marriage with Winner's Chapel? Tired of this back and forth plus you're not even honest to admit that Christian men will never respect their non-Christian wives faith.

1 Like

Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by oyatz(m): 5:45am On Sep 14, 2021
Zeinymira:

Well, Islam is a way of life, it touches every aspect. But your Bible says do not be yoke with unbelievers does that not extend to marriage too? Anyways, I have given you Islamic verdict and you're just deviating. Why don't you worry about Catholics not wanting to marry from Christ embassy or Anglicans avoiding marriage with Winner's Chapel? Tired of this back and forth plus you're not even honest to admit that Christian men will never respect their non-Christian wives faith.

1) What is yoke and who is an unbeliever?

2) Whoever Catholic or Non-catholic marries is none of my business.

3) All over the world, self preservation is the norm. The embargo on who a member of a group (be it a religious or ethnic group) can marry is to prevent erosion of the group's identity

4) In my own views, individuals should marry whoever they love and love them in return.
However, frictions that emanate from great dissimilarities in worldviews, norms and status can reduce the happiness provided by love.

5) In Nigeria, we live in highly patrichial society. The Husband is the head of the family and he often decides what he wants for his family.

6) Imported religions are great problems for the black man.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by nisai: 6:39am On Sep 14, 2021
Zeinymira:

Wa alaykum salaam
I just think u are virtuous and beautiful. I like u for the sake of Allah.

1 Like

Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by NSNO(m): 8:18am On Sep 14, 2021
Madeu:
Elites children don't bother to read difficult courses. Attend a uni and bag any degree. Only Okorocha son that I know read mech engineering.

That's 0.9%

Buhari's daughter read BA in Photography. Otedola own History of Art. And many of them reading mundane courses. How important are those courses important to our national development.
My friend London School of Economics no be joke oh
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Vado(m): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2021
Zeinymira:

to marry a Muslim woman and for a good reason too ( a non-Muslim man will not respect his Muslim wife's faith. This is because a Muslim man believes in all previous religions and Prophets of God and respects them while a non-Muslim does not believe nor acknowledges the Prophet of Islam; rather, a non-Muslim considers Prophet Mohammed a false prophet and usually believes in all the fabricated lies made against Islam and its Prophet. Even at work sef, if you pray in Allah'sname they don't consider it a valid prayer and you want to take such discord enter marriage.) But like all forbidden things, people still do it. A Muslim man who marries a non-Muslim woman is commanded to respect her faith, he can not force her to convert. There is no such verse in Christianity or other religions that commanded a Christian man to marry non-Christian ladies nor respect her faith. She won't even enjoy such mercy. She would go from Ruqayyah to Rebecca.

Christians don’t need to have the command explicitly written in the scripture to know what to do. They only have to ask themselves what would Christ do in this situation and Luke 7 was pretty clear on how tolerant of believers, non-believers, sinners etc should be. Christ didn’t condemn the prostitute in this encounter. Unlike those who judge people by outward appearance, reputation or belief systems, Christ looks at the heart which is what I believe every Christian should be. An atheist or Muslim can be a good person as a matter of personal conviction so it is falsehood to think a Christian doesn’t like you because he doesn’t believe in the prophethood of Muhammed. We need to move past these thought processes. Where two people are genuinely in love, faith reason should never be their deal breaker. The reason less Muslim women settles with Christian men is not as a result of the absence of explicit scriptural verses making provision for that but because Islam forbids it. So the notion that Yoruba is tolerant when it comes to inter religious marriages is a bit of a stretch. It happens but it less than 30%. There are several intercultural & nations marriages in the Bible. That tells a lot about the flexibility in Christendom. It’s not the problem.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2021
NSNO:

My friend London School of Economics no be joke oh

Na so. Saraki's children must be very intelligent, disciplined and focused, is this not his 3rd child to graduate from London School of Economics that takes nothing less than straight A grades to enter? 2:1 degree from that LSE is not a small thing.

A family that Allah continue to bless without interruption despite non-stop Federal Government attack.

Saraki even has self discipline, we never heard of any of his children working in any government parastatal unlike some.

1 Like

Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by seunfape(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
They would want to be the president of the countrie but never allow their kids to
School their, dilapidated leader.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Zeinymira:

Aunty nurse, you no wan travel abroad?
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Zeinymira(f): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
anastasius:

Aunty nurse, you no wan travel abroad?
Loni?
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by tochieee: 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
My brother, some of these pple came in to politics for power. They were already wealthy from generations. U will do worse if given youth chairman in ur street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Militants In Borno School, Also Recover Weapons.pics / Children Draw To Recount Their Boko Haram Experiences (Photos) / Amaju Pinnick And Akpo Mudiaga Odje In 1993 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.