Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Lagos Cbd Re-strategise Toward Effective Service Delivery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Cbd Re-strategise Toward Effective Service Delivery (254 Views)

Lagos Cbd Again Reads The Riot Act To Miscreants And Okada Operators. / ODSG Partners Professional Bodies For Service Delivery / FG, Edo Govt., Others Brainstorm On Strategise To Tackle Youth Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Cbd Re-strategise Toward Effective Service Delivery by nemadfsyahooc: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2021
LAGOS CBD RE-STRATEGISE TOWARD EFFECTIVE SERVICE DELIVERY
- Embarked On Endurance Trekking and Public Advocacy

As parts of efforts to reposition the Lagos Island CBD, operatives of the agency over the weekend embarked on massive endurance trekking and advocacy exercise round the Lagos Island CBD precincts.
The exercise which started from the Base Office in Salvage Lane Apongbon took the operatives through Inner Marina, CMS, Broad street, Nnanmdi Azikiwe street, Idumota, Balogun , Martins back to Apongbon.

Speaking on the exercise, the Special Adviser to the Governor on CBD, Mr Gbenga Olarenwaju said the exercise was embarked upon to further appeal to CBD stakeholders, especially shop owners, motorist, residents and visitors on the need to align with CBD in its regeneration and redevelopment plans of the Lagos Island Business District.

Mr. Oyerinde disclosed that Governor Babajide Sanwo Olu has done enough to reposition the CBD operatives with the provision of manpower and equipment to enable the agency achieve its mandates. He reassured shop and business owners, residents and the motoring public within the business districts of the commitment of the State Government to protect and provide conducive environment for business to strive.

He noted that public awareness and advocacy is key to the acceptance of government policies and programme and a great avenue to warn the public and residents against illegal parking, street trading, dumping of refuse indiscriminately, advising on precautionary measure against COVID 19 as well as guarding against damaging public infrastructures like the iron railings erected within the business district aimed at discouraging spillage of traders onto the roads.

The exercise which was also meant to make the operatives physically fit and an avenue to promote the spirit of comradeship amongst officers gave the operatives the opportunity to show their capacity and strength to fully carry out the mandate of the agency as structures such as wooden canopies, chairs, canters, tables illegally erected on walkways and drainage alignments where removed to the admiration of the public.

Re: Lagos Cbd Re-strategise Toward Effective Service Delivery by Tomamort: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
When my friends told me about CBD products, I really didn't believe everything. But after I tried it for the first time I ordered it on the site https://joyorganics.com/pages/buy-cbd-washington-d-c, I was delighted. Then I got a severe headache, and literally a few minutes after taking it, everything went away! This is just happiness, I recommend everyone to try it!

(1) (Reply)

Remodeled Ikot Ekpene Hospital For Commissioning Today / Kelvino Comedy Entertainment / Paul Agwu And Sixteen Others Emerges As New National Executive Members Of Crute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.