Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,469 members, 7,801,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th (5243 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 / ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Nigeria Vs South Africa Today At 4pm / Nigeria Vs Jamaica: US Invitational women Tournament June 10th by 10:30pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by robosky02(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2021
Aisha Buhari Cup. (ABC). invitational Women's cup

Nigeria vs Mali

Date: Wed 15th Sept

Venue: Mobolaji Johnson stadium Lagos

Time 4 pm

https://www.completesports.com/aisha-buhari-cup-organisers-release-updated-fixtures/

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by robosky02(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2021
Fixtures

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by yammz(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2021
Hope the super falcons do well in this tournament.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by robosky02(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
yammz:

As always we expect the best

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by Bamzyriches451: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
Alright
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by Mangekyo: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
If I watch this match make I know why undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
With this authorization, all is now clear for the commencement of the six-nation showpiece starting on Wednesday, 15th September with the clash between nine-time African champions, Super Falcons and the Female Eagles of Mali at the Mobolaji Johnson Arena, Onikan.
This is a very good and welcome development.
God bless our Darling and Beautiful Mother of the Federation.
God bless all sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise

Amojii:
Way to go...
Gbam!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by slawormiir: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Beat the hell out of those malians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by God1000(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Cool, our first lady is a woman of substance

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by accella: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
So the women are going to play the match while wearing hijab?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
blamingthedevil:
God Bless First Lady

This thread is for wailing and gnashing of teeth by by children of 8 who are PDP terrorist party followers and IPOB Miscreants

Today has been a bad day for them
Amen.
God bless you too.
As for the children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
They can wail and cry as long as they wish.
The good thing is that : there is nothing sane and sensible Nigerians can do about it! grin cheesy wink
Kapish!
richmond500:
First Buhari who they threatened that shouldnt set foot in igboland visited IMO, and now Aisha Buhari cup.

Wailers will commit suicide this night
Biko,
Make una take am easy on those children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
They are still Nigerians una know.
Once brainwashed, it will take time to get healed.
Let's give them time to come back to their senses biko.
UP AISHA CUP.
UP NIGERIA.

Fling21:
what is this fuckery?

snoopz:
In honour of rubbish

englishmart:
Fifa is extremely stupid angry sad

Make una Sorry.... okay! tongue
Sorry again! cool cool
We won't say more than that!
Make una drop una fones now and try to sleep in time o.
Do have a great week ahead guys tongue tongue
God bless Aisha.
God bless una.
GOD bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by Skillsnigeria: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by Gosj001: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmm, All the best!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by bamvik(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Super falcons winning " if you know you know
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by Sonnobax15(m): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Bottom line of this whole thing na be say--"Aisha is more competent than Buhari himself lipsrsealed

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by Stubborngirl: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
I trust the super falcons
We will host and carry the trophy hopefully

Diet For High Blood Pressure In Nigeria

https://kingsmedics.com/diet-for-high-blood-pressure-in-nigeria/
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by Kaybee14(m): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ok. It is noted.
All the best to the Super Falcons.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by Kingpele(m): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hbp loadin for those who will take this tournament seriously .I don't hate buharia and his famz ,but I don't like the state of our economy under this regime ,the food stocks keep going up ,the dollars keep raising above naira with lighting speed ,this are not what I voted for in 2015 but the griller above don't seem to be in this country.. but to the topic at hand kudos to the first lady ,such tournament is good for Africa unity and brotherhood
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Which one is mobolaji stadium...

Abeg I need pictures of the stadium.. I one check sontin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by chiiraq802(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
post=105773268:

Amen.
God bless you too.
As for the children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
They can wail and cry as long as they wish.
The good thing is that : there is nothing sane and sensible Nigerians can do about it! grin cheesy wink
Kapish!

Biko,
Make una take am easy on those children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
They are still Nigerians una know.
Once brainwashed, it will take time to get healed.
Let's give them time to come back to their senses biko.
UP AISHA CUP.
UP NIGERIA.

Make una Sorry.... okay! tongue
Sorry again! cool cool
We won't say more than that!
Make una drop una fones now and try to sleep in time o.
Do have a good night tongue tongue
God bless Aisha.
God bless una.
GOD bless Nigeria.

This Benue man!!...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by kenzysmith: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Upon all the numerous competition wey una dey host no world trophy to boast of ABC cup kor xyz ni
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by CelestineNelson: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
That list of Nigerians problem you are solving miss Aisha...misplaced priorities at it pick...channel resources and effort to another Sector ma...
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by criuze(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Of course the zoo cannot win it
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by Hemanwel(m): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Why do the mods allow some dead vulture griller to constitute nuisance on some threads, like this particular one?

Why allowing one member to fill a thread with thrash and idiocy when thousands (if not millions) of other members also want to make MEANINGFUL contributions to the topic and also want to make it to the front page?

This madness has got to stop!

He has totally destroyed the essence and importance of the thread with meaninglessness!

You mods must do something about this oh!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by joepentwo(m): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
Pls can someone help with a phone or laptop.
My business is down without access to the internet, I barely feed myself.

Location is Uyo... I Appreciate in advance
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by bigdammyj: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Noted
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by onlygiddi: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
yammz:

Kilode! i no go ever watch this trash ..aisha buhari in deed , abc lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali : ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Wed. Sept. 15th by onlygiddi: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Buyyourbale:
Nice gesture
From our first lady

Anyway contact me for your
Bale (okirika bale only)
We waybill from ABA to all part of the nation

Stupid gesture from a stupid family , who is paying for this trash , i will never waste my time on this wicked family , we will never forget them , i rather watch baseball and cricket and bore my self to equilibrium

(1) (2) (Reply)

19 Foreign Coaches Who Have Managed Super Eagles Of Nigeria Previously / Convert Bet Codes Online (FREE) / Bet9ja Booking Codes For Today Europa League Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.