Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? (11308 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Education is not just school, it's the state of being open to learning, how can i trust things of this world when i have seen its history, unless, i forget so much, then i will be a sheep and trust everything I am told.

History is very important, from it we have seen, that people in authority have killed millions and have committed serious crimes.

The act of labeling people as ignorant is sometimes a phycological weapon to beat them into submission or to make them compliant.

Sometimes we accuse others of being ignorant, because we are afraid, or because we think we have the whole picture in front of us, this has lead to opening the door to victimization, especially when there are other ulterior motives, driving agendas we do not understand much

micflo28:
All I see here are bunch of self acclaimed educated illiterates. How can a spurios myth hold you back from taking a vaccine that will save your life. Over 200,000 Nigerian's have been vaccinated already and are living very healthy and normal life, if you like don't get vaccinated to save yourself and others

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Solofresh2: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
NO!

I myself will not take it! I do not Admonish anyone to take it.
Infact, I will rather lose my Life , than take it.
Why did you say so undecided
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Raytheon: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
micflo28:
All I see here are bunch of self acclaimed educated illiterates. How can a spurios myth hold you back from taking a vaccine that will save your life. Over 200,000 Nigerian's have been vaccinated already and are living very healthy and normal life, if you like don't get vaccinated to save yourself and others

This was the point I was trying to make. There’s no such thing as a perfect vaccine, and with Covid it’s no different.

The yellow fever jab, for example, is widely understood to be the most effective live-virus vaccine ever invented, with a single dose giving a long-lasting immunity of 98 per cent of those vaccinated. But even that means that on average 2 per cent of people will still get infected.

Yes, fully vaccinated people too have tested positive but the symptoms are mild and most people didn't need hospitalization. Vaccination/immunization reduces the risk of catching something or cushioning its effects.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Elliot2(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dannyset:
Why are you sceptical about getting vaccinated in the first place?

Taking the jab will shield you from the adverse effect of the virus and that's what should be important to you. To attain herd immunity, a certain majority of the population needs to be vaccinated.

I don't know what your worry is, but I can tell you taking it doesn't affect your faith or belief. Whatever contrary meaning ascribed to receiving the Covid-19 vaccine is not true.

I have been vaccinated, and I am leading a campaign for people to go get it because it's for our own good.
Why should one not be skeptical? Look at Israel, even after gain over 80% vaccination, the crisis is still there meaning, the vaccines don't work. You have been lied to!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by faithfull18(f): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hmmn, it shouldn't be forced. That's my challenge with this vaccine of a thing.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by otokx(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Please take it.
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Elliot2(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
SeriouslySense:
It's not the mark yet, it's a prototype.

Just like how the vaccines, may restrict movement, and mandates may be broadened to include restrictions on buying and selling, going to the restaurants, or public places. What this event is teaching us is that soon in the future people will be restricted they will not be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast, which could possibly be a one world religion, this mark will be used to pledge alliance to this religion and ultimately to the man of perdition.

First, before this mark comes, the rapture is expected to occur perhaps this year, and then there will be wars, then a seven-year treaty.

The world is controlled by forces with an agenda, before, they were slowly implementing it, they have to be slow, so it's not too shocking for people, for lately, they have been accelerating their plans, so the end time is really at the corner.

(an object) in order to give information.

This is the mark! Remember, this is just the first year o! Imagine when we get to the second and third year, and the devil has seven whooping years to operate before Christ comes. It will only get worse, my friend. The persecution will start and greatly improve when the vaccinated have become the majority. For now, they are taking their time till most of the people have taken it. Then they openly declared war on the non vaccinated ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Elliot2(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
faithfull18:
please, don't take it.
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Babyboyforeal(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
CountVersailles:
Things like this just make me wish I wasn't Nigerian sometimes. We are too stupid a people. Just too stupid. God! How did we ever get to the stage where people think like this? I'm guessing it's the years of bad education and intense dose of religion. Just stupid!
that's why i said most Nigerians are Educated illiterate very backwards in thinking
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by phantom(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
Foo.ls everywhere. Continue in your folly. But before you do, go and price a cylinder of oxygen. When done, enquire about how many cylinders you would need a day if you were to land in the ICU with severe respiratory distress.

I am a doctor. I had Covid. It was not funny. Its a deadly disease. Yes you may survive it but afterwards you will not be 100% whole. This disease does extensive damage that doctors are just beginning to discover ranging from heart disease and stroke to erectile dysfunction.

People are dying left right and center. Ask around. I'm sure there are deaths in your extended family you can't explain. Especially deaths of young people who were previously healthy. Its covid! I can assure you.

Be wise! Take the vaccine. It would be stupidity if you refuse to take it but allow your kids to get the polio and TB vaccines. Jokes on you.

Get vaccinated. You may be saving a loved ones life. Please. Forget all these conspiracy theories. I wish I could sneak you guys into ICUs and isolation centers all over so you see with your eyes the horror going on. How people are losing their lives needlessly.

Once again, I am on my knees. Get vaccinated!

For the pregnant ladies in our midst who have not been vaccinated, you better pray not come down with it. Unless your husband is wealthy enough to blow more than 50k daily on oxygen if you land in the ICU. Pregnancy, normally reduces your immunity, then you now add covid ontop. E NO FUNNY O!

I DEY DRAW EAR FOR HAND. GO AND GET VACCINATED. ENOUGH SAID!

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
During the lockdown, I came down with covid-19 twice and my immune system,ginger and garlic were able to fight that shit. I will be the last person on Earth to even attempt to take that vaccine bullshit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Elliot2(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Solofresh2:
Why did you say so undecided
The Bible said that pharmakia would decieve the whole world.
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
yes, why are they forcing it, and the media is constantly propagating it. But people are being killed by terrorism, and nobody talks about it, but the media is so focused on vaccination. More people die in Africa, from conflicts. But nobody talks about stoping it.

Watch "I, Pet Goat II", you will see the symbolism.

We get in parts, they have agenda, we don't fully get it yet, but time will reveal it.

While I am seriously hoping I am wrong, but not likely.

faithfull18:
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by mfm04622: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Solofresh2:
This is one of the reason why I don't want to take the vaccine because I wrote a next year date on the form but,I was told to change the date to this month

Go and take the vaccine! I have taken my first dose! I know people who have taken both doses, no issue.
I also know people that died from COVID-19. Also, those who were infected and recovered. Don't gamble with your life. Take the vaccine!
In fact, you are here today, healthy because your parents made sure you took your vaccines

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by god2baski(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
My question is if those vaccinated are protected more from the virus why are they concerned about those not vaccinated since they ought to pose no risk to the vaccinated? That will mean what you want to give me is not a covid vaccine but something else you want to experiment with and I will not be used as an experiment.
Secondly most of our governors all claimed they had COVID last year when the vaccines were not out and they all recovered, which drugs did they use and why are they not promoting it?
Finally it time to think of working for yourself because if you were self employed you won't be in this fix, even if you spend 50yrs working for that organization, one day you will still leave or be fired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by JudeAfoo(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Tell your company that you already have natural immunity. It works!
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by RichAbujaGuy: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Solofresh2:
Hello Nairalanders, There is something ongoing at my place of work at the moment and we were given a form to fill to get vaccinated
Please should I fill the form or not

Israelis are contemplating their 3rd or 4th jab and her citizens are still getting sick and filling the hospitals. Just something to think about.
Also the pharmaceutical manufacturers are shielded from liability. That is something major to consider.
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by phantom(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
god2baski:
My question is if those vaccinated are protected more from the virus why are they concerned about those not vaccinated since they ought to pose no risk to the vaccinated? That will mean what you want to give me is not a covid vaccine but something else you want to experiment with and I will not be used as an experiment.
Secondly most of our governors all claimed they had COVID last year when the vaccines were not out and they all recovered, which drugs did they use and why are they not promoting it?
Finally it time to think of working for yourself because if you were self employed you won't be in this fix, even if you spend 50yrs working for that organization, one day you will still leave or be fired.

No problem my brother. Please don't take. We are not forcing you. Na your life.
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
I remember when they said, they just need some people to take it to achieve herd immunity, but they are gradually changing the narrative to everyone should take it. Israel vaccinated most of her population (so I believe it's not the mark of the beast because 1/3 of these people are to be preserved), but they are having cases, while they explain it away that the people who were vaccinated enjoy more immunity, and then their Media keeps repeating that the unvaccinated are more likely to die, So the Media could be gradually changing the narratives which eventually will lead to complete restrictions at some point, where people cannot buy or sell without taking a vaccine, but this time it will be another vaccine.

Notice how the situation is fluid and keeps changing, they have the authority to keep changing the jams, and to keep redefining and modifying it as if they are preparing for something else. Perhaps they don't even know it yet but it will lead to the mark in the future

Elliot2:
This is the mark! Remember, this is just the first year o! Imagine when we get to the second and third year, and the devil has seven whooping years to operate before Christ comes. It will only get worse, my friend. The persecution will start and greatly improve when the vaccinated have become the majority. For now, they are taking their time till most of the people have taken it. Then they openly declared war on the non vaccinated ones.
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Elliot2(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Raytheon:

This was the point I was trying to make. There’s no such thing as a perfect vaccine, and with Covid it’s no different.

The yellow fever jab, for example, is widely understood to be the most effective live-virus vaccine ever invented, with a single dose giving a long-lasting immunity of 98 per cent of those vaccinated. But even that means that on average 2 per cent of people will still get infected.

Yes, fully vaccinated people too have tested positive but the symptoms are mild and most people didn't need hospitalization. Vaccination/immunization reduces the risk of catching something or cushioning its effects.
Check the history of those pushing the vaccine. Fauci has been caught in several shady medical affairs; Bill Gates is a self acclaimed eugenic who feels the world is too populated and so supports the cutting down of the population at least half or even less. China from where the virus emanated from is a communist country that can not be trusted, with their supposed act of keeping secrets front the world, and their desire to dominate the world. What makes you think this is not some bioweapon? Even your government hoarded palliatives when the people needed it during lockdowns. Your government that did not protect you from armed killers will not protect you from any supposed vaccine if it goes wrong. Also, look at how alternative cures for the vaccine is being demoralised and rejected. Doctors and medical scientists with different views about the vaccines are shouted down and some removed or suspended from practice. See again, how can a corona virus be patented even before it started infecting people?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by mfm04622: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
god2baski:

For there to be herd immunity, we need about 70% of our population to be vaccinated. Why we are concerned is we want it eliminated like other diseases were eliminated. So we need as many people to be vaccinated as possible

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by RichAbujaGuy: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
god2baski:

I noticed that too. They are very vehenate in their attitudes against those that chose not to inject it. I guess they feel suckered for being the early guinea pigs and misery loves company.

Also Dr. Fauci and a certain billionaire eugenics proponent have a close relationship. Dr.Fauci said his favorite book is The Godfather. A bleeping killing, gangster, and money grubing novel. shocked
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by adioolayi(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
AbujaClient:

[b]You really need to follow the End-time trend if not you will lose it here on earth and also in Eternity.
The reason why you are actually asking this question is because you are not close to God's word.
Neither updated with the book of revelation that talks about the mark of the beast.

That there will be no buying neither selling except the mark bearer, 666.
What is Job compared to your soul?
outside this, Are you not even aware that even Bill gate is trying to withdraw the Vaccines? knowing too well that is deadly?

Don't you read the news or follow up apart from your job?

Well, all I will tell you is, what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul...

May I just ask you this Question...

What if immediately you finish taking the Vaccines they lay you off? Yet the trauma lives with you forever...

Get it into your subconscious mind, that Job is someone else establishment, a day will come you will leave it or the job will leave you then the mark remains with you forever.[/b]

What nonsense have I read Mark of the beast before rapture Is that what is written in your own Bible

Anyways, back to the matter...If these guy gets CoVID19 while on the job, won't you say the organisation should cater for him and pay his hospital bills Have you thought of how the entire office will be locked down, atleast for 1week for fumigation and the entire staffs will be asked to isolate

Why should organisations undergo such bad moment if the staffs can just take a vaccine

Anyways, if you are ready to give the guy job...ask him to resign!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Elliot2(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
SeriouslySense:
I remember when they said, they just need some people to take it to achieve herd immunity, but they are gradually changing the narrative to everyone should take it. Israel vaccinated most of her population (so I believe it's not the mark of the beast because 1/3 of these people are to be preserved), but they are having cases, while they explain it away that the people who were vaccinated enjoy more immunity, and then their Media keeps repeating that the unvaccinated are more likely to die, So the Media could be gradually changing the narratives which eventually will lead to complete restrictions at some point, where people cannot buy or sell without taking a vaccine, but this time it will be another vaccine.

Notice how the situation is fluid and keeps changing, they have the authority to keep changing the jams, and to keep redefining and modifying it as if they are preparing for something else. Perhaps they don't even know it yet but it will lead to the mark in the future

You are right. See how they leave everything fluid, yet the people don't realise. Even the Bible says that, "For by Pharmakia, all the nations of the world are decieved". Does this look like a pandemic? At first, they showed of pictures and videos of people dying on the streets of China and other places. They showed us how the morgues are filled up to the extent burial sites are filled up and so dead bodies are mass buried or incinerated. But truly, does the plandemic really caused such deaths? If so, why aren't we seeing such pictures again? Lol. People can be so gullible ej!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by buJu234: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
please go and get ur Covid-19 vaccination, nothing will happen..

in fact ur chance of getting side effects is very low since Mordenal vaccine only affects below 12yrs old..

if it is AstraZeneca then we can say by faith nothing will happen to you..

i am fully vaccinated with AstraZeneca and praise God zero side effects for me and others that I know

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by tnerro1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Get vaccinated ooo, better the vaccine kills you than the kind of poverty we have in Nigeria kills you. Nigerian poverty na really bad guy oooo
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
exactly, I think in Nigeria, we are like children, we don't know how the world really works yet, so we tend to follow everything.

IF you go to some foreign chats, you will see how other people in the world want to depopulate Africa and how they are disgusted by black people. In fact, Yahoo had to modulate its chats because they had some extreme racists, I watched many of these insults hurled at us.

No just imagine it takes just some racists to become world leaders, and to become in charge of the world and what do you think would happen to us cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Also, we tend to forget a lot, we are very easy to manipulate.

Why have we not learned, why have we not developed our places to become places of high knowledge, so we do not become victims?

Elliot2:
Check the history of those pushing the vaccine. Fauci has been caught in several shady medical affairs; Bill Gates is a self acclaimed eugenic who feels the world is too populated and so supports the cutting down of the population at least half or even less. China from where the virus emanated from is a communist country that can not be trusted, with their supposed act of keeping secrets front the world, and their desire to dominate the world. What makes you think this is not some bioweapon? Even your government hoarded palliatives when the people needed it during lockdowns. Your government that did not protect you from armed killers will not protect you from any supposed vaccine if it goes wrong. Also, look at how alternative cures for the vaccine is being demoralised and rejected. Doctors and medical scientists with different views about the vaccines are shouted down and some removed or suspended from practice. See again, how can a corona virus be patented even before it started infecting people?
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Dannyset(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Elliot2:
Why should one not be skeptical? Look at Israel, even after gain over 80% vaccination, the crisis is still there meaning, the vaccines don't work. You have been lied to!

Do you mind dropping a link where it is clearly stated that 80% of Israel's population have been vaccinated and yet they keep dying of the virus?

And as a good student of statistics, do you think using only one country out of many to back up your claim is valid?
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Elliot2(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
adioolayi:

What nonsense have I read Mark of the beast before rapture Is that what is written in your own Bible

Anyways, back to the matter...If these guy gets CoVID19 while on the job, won't you say the organisation should cater for him and pay his hospital bills Have you thought of how the entire office will be locked down, atleast for 1week for fumigation and the entire staffs will be asked to isolate

Why should organisations undergo such bad moment if the staffs can just take a vaccine

Anyways, if you are ready to give the guy job...ask him to resign!
If you are in Nigeria and you do go out, does the country looks like it is battling a pandemic? Are you seeing non vaccinated people falling on the streets and dying as they used to show us about it happening to China when it started? Does this plandemic looks serious for one to lose his job over?
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by anddy4sunny: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
As for me I will never take the vaccine even if I'm to lose my job. Nobody has right to take any vaccine. Hunger and hardship is not their concerns but vaccine. Don't take it stand on your ground in the Lord

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Elliot2(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dannyset:

Do you mind dropping a link where it is clearly stated that 80% of Israel's population have been vaccinated and yet they keep dying of the virus?

And as a good student of statistics, do you think using only one country out of many to back up your claim is valid?
Kindly use your internet browser.
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by TWLifestyle: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
AbujaClient:

Are you a christian and again is that the Only Job available for you?
Before you get the job you have been surviving so be led by HOLYSPIRIT.
this has to be one of the dumbest comments I have ever read ! Is it the holy spirit that will feed him or his job ? You people will just be yarning mental trash when the madness called the holy spirit overcomes your senses .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marijuana Quiting Thread / Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians / Nigeria & Health Information Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.