Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate (29034 Views)

213 Bodies Recovered As Troops Lose 10 Soldiers After Pounding Zamfara Bandits / DSS, US Army Uncover Boxes Of Explosives In Trademoore Estate, Abuja / Kano Explosion: 9 Bodies Recovered From The Rubble Of Collapsed Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by ChiefSweetus: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Whoa!
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by SarkinYarki: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bayoursphere:

Oh, Trademore again.

I used to live there. The terrain of some houses there is very bad. Even without a downpour, you could see that it is precarious for anyone to live in some houses. Yet, the estate owners will still rent it out, putting up palliative measures that won't save the day.

Sorry for their losses.

Is it in a valley?

1 Like

Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by 25ahmad(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
SLAP44:
Fulani herdsmen has been reducing the environmental cover on the soil by overgrazing, this in turn tampers with the ecosystem and triggers flooding.

Verdict = Abuja should pass anti grazing bill fast.
another racist and sectionist spotted.
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by AutoChick4U(f): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
nifton:
The flood started around 9pm yesternight, not this morning. I was just leaving trademore when the main gate got submerged. I had to go follow there old exit gate with the help of stranger.
# Water for carry me inside my car yesternight.
Jesus Christ! Thank God for u o. That stranger na ur divine helper

1 Like

Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by AutoChick4U(f): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
hopexter:
Omo see my neighbour gate grin grin
Was d rain that heavy?
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by Bayoursphere: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Is it in a valley?

No, not at all!

It is actually a lowland.
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by Xhuntra: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
vedaxcool:
Sad

Ipob terrorists and hatred are inseparable.

Abdul, We know u re dumb. what he said is the truth. Go and google it up and stop disgracing ur lineage on a public forum.
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by vedaxcool(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
Xhuntra:

Abdul, We know u re dumb. what he said is the truth. Go and google it up and stop disgracing ur lineage on a public forum.
[/s]

I have no use for your life's story.
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by Athemisia: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
joepentwo:
Pls can someone help with a phone or laptop.
My business is down without access to the internet, I barely feed myself.

Location is Uyo... I Appreciate in advance
Ok send your account number and bvn

Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by Tomahawk99(m): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
nifton:
The flood started around 9pm yesternight, not this morning. I was just leaving trademore when the main gate got submerged. I had to go follow there old exit gate with the help of stranger.
Yesterday rain was really heavy in Abj.
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by nifton(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Small delay na so that flood for sweep your car ...God bless that stranger
As in bros, I was really terrified yesternight. Never been so scared in my entire life. As we were going back from the main gate, the flood water kept increasing. That stranger was just God's sent, he got into my car and kept directing me to the other gate.
He will at intervals get down and direct me to a safer terrain, even got soaked with both rain water and floodwater.
When I exited, I felt like I owe him my life. We gonna link up real soon.
#Anybody way dey stay trademore, abeg make you pack out oh!!!!! Me I no go ever visit there again.

2 Likes

Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by Xhuntra: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I have no use for your life's story.

Abdul, very stale lines u keep repeating.
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by Lewisdinho(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Give buhari your fast and trusted loan.
BIZNess123:
cry cry

OMG its horrible my prayers are with them

Meanwhile if you need urgent loan click the link on my profile. It's very fast and trusted

Pls use MA link so u will be rewarded after taking the loan.. ..

Or email me to get..
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by vineyardfarms: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

greedy unbaked uncultured fake estate developers, lack expirience venturing into unfamiliar territory for greed purposes. RESIDENTS- SUE THEM TO COURT TO CLAIM DAMAGES.

2 Likes

Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by Unruly7(m): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
This same thing happened 2 years ago
It happened last year
It has happened this year

The estate management no wan do anything
Fcta no wan close that estate
People living there no wan comot

We are our own problem

1 Like

Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by slimmoney(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
almost all the estates in that trademore axis are built on canals, so what do they expect to happen?
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by slimmoney(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
d rain no be here o
AutoChick4U:
Was d rain that heavy?
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by blackmantis: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
They just built houses anyhow in that estate.
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by Gerundphrase: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Flood is no joke
Yesterday's rain showed me shege
I went to watch liverpool Leeds unfortunately for me my bike was parked on path of flood. Ididnt know until is started to rain
I couldn't watch my bike slowly get submerged by water so foolishly I pulled off my clothes and embarked on a rescue mission

To cut the story short I ended up being rescued by my guys at the viewing center
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by vineyardfarms: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Buyyourbale:
R.i.p

From the above
They estate witness this type
Of flood annually
Yet nothing has been done
Nawa oh!

Check my signature
We're based in Aba
And we waybill to all part of the nation

lnterested in children, jersey and jogger bales. What is the weight in kilos per bale? And how much? where are you base in Aba? Do you carry T- SHIRTS?
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by BIZNess123(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Give buhari your fast and trusted loan.
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by AutoChick4U(f): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
slimmoney:
d rain no be here o
wasn't that heavy here though. Keep safe
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by AutoChick4U(f): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Gerundphrase:
Flood is no joke
Yesterday's rain showed me shege
I went to watch liverpool Leeds unfortunately for me my bike was parked on path of flood. Ididnt know until is started to rain
I couldn't watch my bike slowly get submerged by water so foolishly I pulled off my clothes and embarked on a rescue mission

To cut the story short I ended up being rescued by my guys at the viewing center
And d bike?

1 Like

Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by Arigbabuwo21(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
You should be slapped!

SLAP44:
Fulani herdsmen has been reducing the environmental cover on the soil by overgrazing, this in turn tampers with the ecosystem and triggers flooding.

Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by joepentwo(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
am serious man ..
Athemisia:

Ok send your account number and bvn
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by Tinyemeka(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

I subscribed for Trademore's Zion Hill Estate in Enugu. Also made an initial payment.

I later changed my mind and wrote for a refund of the payment.
Been waiting for 6 weeks now without a positive response from them.
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by Zico777(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
nifton:
Na wah o
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by Gfskw: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Really
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by bizzibodi(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
I suspect that area is suppose to be a natural drainage.
Re: Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate by davidque: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
SLAP44:

Haba! stop this show of bare hatred. I lived in trademore for years and I ran away because of this same flood, after we were almost washed away. This flood is simply a problem brought about by the greedy developer who changed the stream course in other to get more land for more houses. That small stream will continue to attempt to regains it's original course except a proper canal is constructed. This is purely human greed at work not Fulani herders (they have their own problems too, but not this)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead / Fall Of Naira, Economy: Blame Jonathan, Says APC - Vanguard / "How APC Destroyed Nigeria For 16 Years"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.