Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

10 Reasons Why You Should Begin Preparation For 2022 JAMB-UTME Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Reasons Why You Should Begin Preparation For 2022 JAMB-UTME Now (235 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Oou Post Utme Now Out / Start TODAY: University Of Ibadan, UI Post-utme Now Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Begin Preparation For 2022 JAMB-UTME Now by Eduwheel: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
The major reasons why most candidate do not do well in the Jamb-UTME Examination is basically because of the way and manner policies are changed over time. Every exams has its own uniqueness and that also is applicable to the UTME Exams.

I will be brief on this, and i hope you find some of my advice useful.

10 Reasons why should begin Preparation for 2021/2022 Jamb-UTME Now

1. Forms will be out Soon: I mean candidate should expect the sales of UTME admission forms anytime soon, and probable the form will be sold at the sale rate as the last one. So don’t delay, start sourcing for Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira now including registration fee.

2. Sales of Form Might not Last Long: You cant be sure of what framework would be used to sell the forms this year. One thing you can be sure of is that the application process is not free and might not be out there for long. The earlier the better. and also note that centres in states like Lagos, Ibadan, Delta, Imo, Ogun that get filled up on time. So if you don’t want to travel miles for your exam, early registration is better.

3. Registration Process: if what happen last year repeats itself, i bet you don’t want to experience such rush, avoid the rush by registering on time. Please note that National Identity Number is compulsory for UTME registration, so don’t delay this process. Go get your NIN now. Click here for more on NIN Application.

4. Jamb-UTME syllabus: Back then when we use to buy the forms from the bank, we were privelege to get a hard copy of the exam syllabus, but its surprising these days that most student are not even aware of anything called UTME syllabus. Please try and get one for yourself or call me if you need one.

5. Jamb-UTME Brochure: Just like the case of the syllabus, Jamb-UTME brochure is one important materials you should seek after even before the commencement of form sales. This materials will ensure you know the requirements to study your course of choice and which institution offers such courses. The Jamb-UTME brochure will ensure you don’t make mistakes while selecting institutions, course of study and some information about the school. With the brochure you will eliminate any unforeseen errors that may likely arise in the course of registration because most of the centres doing these registrations are sometime too busy to do the checks for you. Know and be sure your proffered institution offers your proffered course of study and if your O’Level result can make you study such course. Still, you can see a competent educationist for guide.

6. Past Questions: This is just very important as the exams itself. Most student make mistake believing one can only read past question just to see maybe you can get a repeated question but that is not totally true. The major essence of past question is to get familiar with the way the exam test its candidates, how the questions comes and if you treat the syllabus it will guide you to know those areas the exams constantly focus on. Don’t just get a Jamb Pack, and dont get one that will just give you an a or b answer but one that come with details of every solutions and also comes with a Computer Based Test disk. I will advice you try solid solutions Jamb-UTME past question. You can get it here.

7. You might be writing on the first day: you can not rule out the fact that your exam might be on the first day. I know for some first timers, you might not like this, but its the truth. So be prepared for any unforeseen changes during the period of the exam. If you are new, it will help you if you can get someone with experience to give you a brief about the exam. I will advice you consult a competent Educationist and not just someone who might not be able to offer you useful tips, recommend useful materials and guide you through the process.

8. The Exam is Computer Based: I hope you know that the exam is a computerised one. Which means on the day of the exam, you will be allocated a computer system and all questions will be answers on it. The computer is accurate and time conscious which means no one will tell you to stop writing, the computer will do that itself. This brings about the need to acquire some level of computer education, and do several CBT testing before the exams. You can contact me for assistance on this if you live in Ibadan.

9. Eliminate Fear: Am sure if you can adhere to this 10 issues raised, you will have less thing to worry about.

10. Shun Exam Malpractices: Penalty for Malpractices is severe. The exam is computer based which make it almost impossible for you to cheat, don’t be compromised and stay away from any gathering nursing or discussing such ideas.

https://www.eduwheel.com.ng/10-reasons-why-you-should-begin-preparation-for-2022-jamb-utme-now/

(1) (Reply)

Helpers Foundation NGO Builds New Toilet Facility For Primary School In Enugu / Cheapest Universities In Latvia / 500m Debt:neco Withholds Result Of Over 80,000 Kano Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.