Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

SEE WHAT Happened…i’ll Beg Big Brother To Bring Jaypaul Back To The House – Cros - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SEE WHAT Happened…i’ll Beg Big Brother To Bring Jaypaul Back To The House – Cros (166 Views)

Please Nairalanders Show Your State Cros Over Celebration,mine Yo Adamawa State. / Man Shot His Twin Brother To Death For Joining Aiye Cult / Latest News: Younger Brother To Cult Leader Don Wanny Conformed Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEE WHAT Happened…i’ll Beg Big Brother To Bring Jaypaul Back To The House – Cros by Mjblog(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
The eviction of Big Brother Naija , BBNaija season 6 housemate, JayPaul has saddened Saskay.
Recall that JayPaul alongside Jackie B were evicted on Sunday during the live eviction after scoring the lowest votes from fans.

JayPaul’s eviction came as a shock to Saskay who had finally submitted to his love.

read more here https://mjblog.com.ng/see-what-happened-ill-beg-big-brother-to-bring-jaypaul-back-to-the-house-cross-to-saskay/

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Story Of How A Ghanaian Woman Was Imprisoned And Deported From USA / Oyetola @ 67: Sujimoto, SSA Dayo Fasola Celebrate With Market Women, Aged, Orpha / Nothing Can Be More Special Than Customized Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.