Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? (24325 Views)

Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? / Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught / Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by revived: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Oka
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Unruly7(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Because we as guy if we cheat we no de stop cheating
So we believe say the babes be like us too

Secondly if I de spend on you
Why you go cheat ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by bodybuilder: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
G
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by bodybuilder: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by ramdris(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Really dn't know if I can... But I dnt think its worth all d fuss about it though...
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
But they expect to be forgiven
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by rickyboss333: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Because we know when a guy cheats, it could be just 4 fun with no emotions attached but when a girl cheats, they are mostly emotionally attached to d person they cheat with. Except if d babe na...

7 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by JackWolfskin: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Because guys hardly cheat........ So when a banny cheat on a guy,that kind thing dey pain am Well well tongue

When was the last time you saw a guy cheat?

Guys no de cheat.

...at all.
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by akanbiaa(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Psychologically it is the believe that the man is sexually not good enough for her and a failure in bed , for in the real sense its almost impossible to see a lady that has a mam that sexually satisfies her cheat except it rare cases and she might even let the man know that she wants to cheat for their sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
remember it is far easier for a woman to get sexual access than for a man, a man must create his value( success), a woman must preserve her value( sexuality), a man cheating is not the same as a woman cheating, once a woman cheats on you,the relationship is over that means she has lost respect and attraction for you,the Emotional connection is gone, but for a man cheating is like taking a piss, we can have sex with multiple women and still love our main babe, we can even take care of multiple women at the same time, women can't, sperm is cheap and plenty in millions for life, eggs are expensive and finite for a period of time, we can ejaculate till we die, women can't have eggs forever, we are designed to spread our sperm to as many women as possible, women are designed to preserve their egg for the best quality man

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by DEMZEE(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Because men and women show love and loyalty differently. A man that sleeps with a lot of women is different from a woman that sleeps with a lot of men. Men must create their value and women are born with value and must preserve their value.

Men show loyalty through provision and protection ie be able to die for their women in times of danger. Women show loyalty by not being a hoe ie by now fucking other men.

Men and women are different, men and women view sex differently. Wen it comes to Intersexual dynamics men play the game on hard mode and women play the game on easy mode. Men must bring value to get sexual access from women, women just exist and get sexual attention from men.

Once a man forgives his cheating spouse he's indirectly saying he does not value himself. Women know this!

Men can fvck other women and still love their wives the same but once a woman fvcks another man outside her husband, she doesn't respect and love her husband again because women are not built to serve two masters at the same time. Once a woman truly loves and respects her husband other men are invisible to her.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by DEMZEE(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
akanbiaa:
Psychologically it is the believe that the man is sexually not good enough for her and a failure in bed , for in the real sense its almost impossible to see a lady that has a mam that sexually satisfies her cheat except it rare cases and she might even let the man know that she wants to cheat for their sake.

Sex is a woman's duty in marriage or a serious relationship not the man's.
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by DEMZEE(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Because men and women are different.

Men don't cheat, they just have sex infact certain caliber of men don't cheat, they just exercise their sexual options

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Kevsmart88(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's simple. A man who has his way with a woman has a feeling of satisfaction from the conquest. It does a lot of good to his ego, he feels he is in charge. That domineering attitude is inert in every man.
If another were to have his way with his woman, he feels subdued psychologically.
It makes him more or less feel less of a man especially if he loves or have invested in the woman. It's a natural phenomenon.
That's why a relationship where the woman was caught cheating will never remain thesame.
Sad but true.
Men are egoistic beings....

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Remember men and women are different
They are evolutionary consequences for promiscuity for both genders
How do we expect to trust you again as a promiscuous woman, Biologically we want to ensure our paternity with you that why a cheating woman disgust us because instinctively she's a poor bet to pass your genes as she has a very high tendency to cuckold you, same way women greatly fear been raped , men fear instinctively to father another man's seed

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Klchnjoku:
Forgiving a cheating woman only leaves room for her to keep cheating because a woman will assume that for you to forgive her once then you will forgive her again.

It's just how women think, if you allow her to run over you once she will continue it.

And by the way why would you as a man be proud of yourself if other guys have seen your woman's pu$$ay.. no matter what you can say or do so far another man has seen your woman's pu$$ay then you have no pride anymore.

That is why as a man, you must make sure you marry a virgin.. one with good manners and if after you disvirgin her she cheats don't hesitate to dump her a$$.
Na so e easy o?? Most of my Ex's were virgins when we met.. but them no get one single manners angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
But they expect to be forgiven.
I know men who cheat, the worst experiences I had was during my time in the military environment, these people with beautiful wives were still cheating on their wives.
One man recently told me there's no single man who's married or in a relationship that doesn't cheat, even though I believe there are faithful men, men who cheat are numerous and more often than not throw do so with more than a lady.
Some of y'all serve women what you can't eat yet you puke at the sight of what you yourselves dish out on a steady.
I am not making excuses but if men also decide to keep their dicks to themselves, who will these ladies cheat with? There's problem with both genders but cheating is an individual thing.
First check thyself, know thyself and keep thyself upright.
Stop expecting one person to endure what you cannot endure or put up with.

4 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by youngreezy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol
Nah Bayelsa he originate from oo..
Dem come spread am to PH and Warri..

E never reach Benin and Lagos yet.. smiley

I don't like d Slang tho.. We Got better slangs for Girls in Delta..undecided
bro na pH slangs be that...I swear if you dey find slangs come pH you go run.....I born and grow up there... most of my guys for unical no dey understand my cappings sef
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Me I will never forgive a girl who cheats on me cause deep down in my soul there's nothing I hate in this world than sharing my woman with anybody...if she cheats and I don't find out I'm totally cool with that but if I get the slightest clue she becomes useless to me and I have a deep hatred for her with immediate effect.
The worst one is those who think that telling me you cheated would make me forgive you

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by November24(f): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol
Nah Bayelsa he originate from oo..
Dem come spread am to PH and Warri..

E never reach Benin and Lagos yet.. smiley

I don't like d Slang tho.. We Got better slangs for Girls in Delta..undecided

E never reach Benin?
U try.
It actually began in the North
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by metalgear11(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's an ego thing. The whole "I bleeped this niqqa's b@tch".

Which man will you want to have a "padlock" that can be opened by any "key"?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by DEMZEE(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Biologically men are repulsed by promiscuous women because they want to ensure paternity. Men want to ensure that their kid is truly theirs that's why men don't forgive their cheating wives because those women can't ensure paternity.

Cuckolding is the worst fear of men just like rape is the worst fear of women

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by papiwyte(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Guy leave am E dey pain oooo

If u no go, u no go knw

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by AfroAgroPower: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
CrystalSpark:
This is why

This made my day.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
DEMZEE:

Because men and women are different.

Men don't cheat, they just have sex infact certain caliber of men don't cheat, they just exercise their sexual options
Some of you have daughters and I'm sure you must pray your daughters or future daughter experience being cheated on with other women.
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by emkz: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
I heard a story.

After they sleep with the man wife finish, the guy say he want talk to the husband.

The wife come meet husband say them want talk to you.

If any man forgives such and continues in that marriage and he is my brother, I'd accept that I lost a brother, i.e., he no longer exists.

4 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by HEBEI: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
I can never forgive cheating because I can't cheat.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Coldie(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
U go through all that stress to toast a girl and she still get mind cheat
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by DEMZEE(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
But they expect to be forgiven.
I know men who cheat, the worst experiences I had was during my time in the military environment, these people with beautiful wives were still cheating on their wives.
One man recently told me there's no single man who's married or in a relationship that doesn't cheat, even though I believe there are faithful men, men who cheat are numerous and more often than not throw do so with more than a lady.
Some of y'all serve women what you can't it yet you puke at the sight of what you yourselves dish out on a steady.
I am not making excuses but if men also decide to keep their dicks to themselves, who will these ladies cheat with? There's problem with both genders but cheating is an individual thing.
First check thyself, know thyself and keep thyself upright.
Stop expecting one person to endure what you cannot ensure or put up with.

Men are promiscuous by nature and can b polygamous

Women however are monogamous by nature

Women are not built to sport fvck like men, casual sex benefits men but fvcks women up in the long run

Certain caliber of men don't cheat, they just exercise their sexual options

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by chudez0147(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Youngaboy:
Just don't let me know or I should not even catch you myself.

Cos I can't forgive you. Else I turn you to sex mate while I meet another person
What if the the 'Another person person you are meeting was also dumped by her ex for the same reason ?�

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by DEMZEE(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Some of you have daughters and I'm sure you must pray your daughters or future daughter experience being cheated on with other women.

If she's going to marry a man of a certain caliber then she should be ready to accept she's going to share him with other women sexually at least.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? / What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? / These Caribbeans Hate Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.