Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,079 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:31 AM

Ghostwriters Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Ghostwriters Needed (3606 Views)

Mafia Romance Ghostwriters Needed / Historical Romance Ghostwriters Needed (REGENCY) / Romance Ghostwriters Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Good day fellow wordsmiths! I'm urgently in need of a fiction ghostwriter for a western novel. Applicants must be well versed in Western romance tropes and must have a strong command of English

Pay is $6 per 1k word. Please do not apply if you don't possess the needed requirements

2 Likes

Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kendee98:
Good day fellow wordsmiths! I'm urgently in need of a fiction ghostwriter for a western novel. Applicants must be well versed in Western romance tropes and must have a strong command of English

Pay is $6 per 1k word. Please do not apply if you don't possess the needed requirements

You can reach out to me on Whatsapp via 09018664812 with samples of your past work
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by chatinent: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
chatinent@gmail.com

Available.
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Altair25(m): 12:18am On Sep 14, 2021
Kendee98:

I'm interested. My WhatsApp number is 08119696128
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2021
Message me on WhatsApp 09018664812

I'm interested. My WhatsApp number is 08119696128[/quote]
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2021
chatinent:
chatinent@gmail.com
Message me on Whatsapp@ 09018664812
Available.
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by chatinent: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=Kendee98 post=106121390][/quote]

$6 is very under my rate. That's why I didn't send.

I charge per words.
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kendee98:

You can reach out to me on Whatsapp via 09018664812 with samples of your past work

FICTION AND NON FICTION WRITERS NEEDED GUYS!!!

I've got some new writing projects and in need of at least 2 western writers for fiction and non fiction works. Pay is in dollars, kindly message me first with some samples of your past work so as not to waste each other's time

Hope to talk to you soon, thank you!
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2021
Kendee98:

FICTION WRITERS NEEDED GUYS!!!

I've got some new writing projects and in need of at least 2 western writers for fiction and non fiction works. Pay is in dollars, kindly message me first with some samples of your past work so as not to waste each other's time

Hope to talk to you soon, thank you!

What?? I've gotten more than 10 entries since yesterday for non fiction writers alone, think I have enough non fiction writers already. Where are the fiction writers at??

1 Like

Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Luxter: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2021
Please contact me @08133004901. I am perfect for the job.
Kendee98:

What?? I've gotten more than 10 entries since yesterday for non fiction writers alone, think I have enough non fiction writers already. Where are the fiction writers at??
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Lydiatheoracle(f): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2021
Hi, I see you are looking for writers. I write both fiction and nonfiction and I would like to join your team if we can reach an agreement. Attached below is a chapter from my recent fiction ghostwriting job.
You can reach me on 08149001674

Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Karthzena: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
An expert in the field. I write romance, horror and fantasy novels. Here's my WhatsApp number 08085688833
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by blessykina(f): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2021
Hi, am interested. Am a published fiction writer.
My number is 07032531275.
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2021
ROMANCE AND WEREWOLF WRITERS NEEDED

I'm urgently in need of 5 fiction writers for romance and werewolf stories. Pls make sure you're really up to task before you apply and send samples of your past work
Also, be ready to start work immediately as this is quite urgent

P.S I won't reply your message if you don't have samples to show

Message me on Whatsapp via 09018664812

What?? I've gotten more than 10 entries since yesterday for non fiction writers alone, think I have enough non fiction writers already. Where are the fiction writers at??[/quote]
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kendee98:

BILLIONAIRE& WEREWOLF WRITERS NEEDED

Hello here, I'm looking for fiction writers who are well versed in the billionaire and werewolf tropes. This is a long term job and you get to receive paid writing assignments from time to time. But quality is a needed ingredient in whatever story you come up with

Message me on WhatsApp with a sample of your past writings and let's get to work asap, here's my number 09018664812

Hope you work with you soon!
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Theannietame(f): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2022
Hello,
I'm looking to work with a freelance content writer. I have a 40,000-word ebook project with a tight deadline, so I'm looking for someone who can take on a project swiftly and yet deliver great results.

I'll also provide creative direction for the project.

At the moment, the pay is #1.2 per word.

If you are interested, kindly send a quick email to annieoghenie@gmail.com with your name and why you think you'll be a good fit. Also, include a link to any of your writing samples. Or an attached file.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
ROMANCE FICTION WRITERS NEEDED

Hello here, I'm in need of romance fiction writers for a ghost writing gig. The project entails a story set in the western world so applicants have to be well familiar with the western style of writing

Dm with samples of your past work as well as your price per work.

Kind Regards.

1 Like

Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
WhatsApp number is 09018664812
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
You can still apply for this as I continuously hire writers. Ensure to dm with your price per word and samples of your past work

Here's my WhatsApp line: 09018664812

Hello here, I'm looking for fiction writers who are well versed in the billionaire and werewolf tropes. This is a long term job and you get to receive paid writing assignments from time to time. But quality is a needed ingredient in whatever story you come up with

Message me on WhatsApp with a sample of your past writings and let's get to work asap, here's my number 09018664812

Hope you work with you soon![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Gem78: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
]Hi
I'm a versatile content as well as copy writer with almost 2 years of professional experience under my belt.
I write unique, 100% plagiarism free, SEO optimised articles,blog posts, press releases, sales copy, email sequence, product reviews, case studies, white papers and ebooks.
My works are thoroughly researched and well crafted.
I'm interested in this offer.
Pls contact me via: 08051366292.
Thanks.
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 6:14am On Jun 26, 2022
WEREWOLF, FANTASY AND SCI-FI WRITERS URGENTLY NEEDED

Greetings here, I'm currently in need of werewolf, fantasy as well as sci-fi writers. Please specify the genre you are applying for when you message me and send samples of your past work

Note that you will start work immediately once you are hired and this might be a long term opportunity. Pay is #2 per word as at now but it increases over time

Message me on WhatsApp via 09018664812 with samples of your past work so we can get started.

Hope you work with you soon![/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
INTERACTIVE GAME WRITERS NEEDED!!!

Hello here, I'm in need of interactive game writers for steamy, funny and flirty scripts

This is not a novel writing job, it's similar to script writing with each characters having their own unique dialogues

Kindly send a dm on WhatsApp if you are interested and can start immediately. My number is 09018664812

Please do not apply if you don't understand the techniques of game writing. Looking forward to your messages.
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
DM with samples of your past work plss, I won't indulge people who do not adhere!

Hello here, I'm in need of interactive game writers for steamy, funny and flirty scripts

This is not a novel writing job, it's similar to script writing with each characters having their own unique dialogues

Kindly send a dm on WhatsApp if you are interested and can start immediately. My number is 09018664812

Please do not apply if you don't understand the techniques of game writing. Looking forward to your messages.[/quote]
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2023
Happy new year everyone! I'm in need of an interactive writer for a video game project

I am looking for a Video Game Writer who can acquire the philosophy of game development and write supporting text in multiple voices during video game pre-production. My ideal candidate is a silver-tongued storyteller able to develop plots, adjust them contextually, and contribute to the game’s authenticity. If you are passionate about the gaming industry and eager to develop within it, then this role is for you

Write storylines and dialogue, Research the context of the game’s world, Think creatively, Be skilled at character development, Attend closely to detail Plot: Drama, Fighting, Love, Family, Power, Respect, Dark Forces, Disaster, Falling Prey/to misfortune, Madness, DemiGods, Secrets, Afterlife, Witches, samurai, Cyborg and more!

Once hired, I will start with #2 per word but payment will increase over time as long as you deliver quality work.

Please do not apply if you don't understand the techniques of game writing. Looking forward to your messages�
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Contemporary romance writers needed!

I am interested in working with new writers for steamy romance writing. The right candidate should be able to write at least 60k word per month without compromising on quality.

Pay is #3 per word
You can reach out to me on Whatsapp via 09018664812 with samples of your past work, I won’t be responding to applications without samples.
Kindly go straight to the point when you message pls
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2023
I AM STILL HIRING WRITERS FOR CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE NOVELS

You must be creative and able to meet up with deadlines. Please don’t bother to apply if you already have projects you are working on as I need writers who can be fully committed to this job

Kindly send your writing samples to 09018664812, pay is #3 per word. Hope to hear from you soon.

I am interested in working with new writers for steamy romance writing. The right candidate should be able to write at least 60k word per month without compromising on quality.

Pay is #3 per word
You can reach out to me on Whatsapp via 09018664812 with samples of your past work, I won’t be responding to applications without samples.
Kindly go straight to the point when you message pls[/quote]
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 10:41am On May 19, 2023
I'm still in need of ghost writers to help create contemporary romance novels on a long-term basis. Kindly send the first 3 chapters of your best romance novel and we can take it up from there.
Regards,
Kendee.

You must be creative and able to meet up with deadlines. Please don’t bother to apply if you already have projects you are working on as I need writers who can be fully committed to this job

Kindly send your writing samples to 09018664812, pay is #3 per word. Hope to hear from you soon.

Pay is #3 per word
Kindly go straight to the point when you message pls[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Oak998(f): 6:16pm On May 29, 2023
Kendee98:
I'm still in need of ghost writers to help create contemporary romance novels on a long-term basis. Kindly send the first 3 chapters of your best romance novel and we can take it up from there.
Regards,
Kendee.

Pay is #3 per word
Kindly go straight to the point when you message pls
I have messaged you
Re: Ghostwriters Needed by Kendee98(f): 2:50pm On Jan 17
Oak998:

I have messaged you

New Writers Needed!

Hi guys, I'm looking for experienced writers in dark mafia romance. You must be able to create chapter by chapter outlines from the plot idea and tropes given to you.

There will be bonuses and consistent jobs if you're a badass writer. Kindly apply with your samples on WhatsApp via 09018664812. Applications without samples will be duly ignored.

Hope to work with you soon!

(1) (Reply)

Dizzy Angel By Grace Osifo / Get Premium Editing For Your Fiction Manuscript / Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.