Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:11 AM

GTB Imposes Mandatory Vaccinatn For Staffers, Threatens To Slash Salaries By 50% - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Imposes Mandatory Vaccinatn For Staffers, Threatens To Slash Salaries By 50% (577 Views)

CBN Imposes Limit On Banks’ Foreign Currency Exposure / Social Media Handle Mandatory KYC Requirement For Bank Customers- CBN / Coke, Fanta Prices To Increase As FG Imposes N10/litre Excise Duty On Carbonated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB Imposes Mandatory Vaccinatn For Staffers, Threatens To Slash Salaries By 50% by bayomillz14: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
A protracted Covid-19 emergencies among its staffers has forced Guaranty Trust Holding Company Plc (GTCO), owners of GT Bank, to impose a mandatory vaccination policy; defaulters risk 50% pay cut.

Recall TheNewsGuru had earlier in the year published a report on how Covid-19 related symptoms affected a large number of staffers of Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB), located at 42 Oyin Jolayemi St, Victoria Island, Lagos.

In the report, not less than 14 suspected Covid-19 cases were reported in the aforesaid office while a staff member (name withheld) was said to have died after showing symptoms similar to Covid-19, but the report bank claimed the deceased died of asthma attack.

Obtained by TNG on Monday, is an Internal Memo, titled ‘Deadline for Covid-19 Vaccination and dated September, 13, 2021, which was sent by the bank’s Operational Risk Management Team, Ajose Adeogun office in Lagos to all staff members to inform them of the new mandatory Covid-19 jab policy.

Read Memo:
https://thenewsguru.com/nigeria-news/exclusive-ravaged-by-covid-19-gtbank-imposes-mandatory-vaccination-for-staffers-threatens-to-slash-salaries-by-50/

1 Like

Re: GTB Imposes Mandatory Vaccinatn For Staffers, Threatens To Slash Salaries By 50% by seedgreen(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
This has always been their plans. It won’t work.

2 Likes

Re: GTB Imposes Mandatory Vaccinatn For Staffers, Threatens To Slash Salaries By 50% by EkelediliBuhari: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Other institutions and banks too

It is regrettable that they do it with impunity

Threat of salary cuts and loss of job. It’s unfair
Re: GTB Imposes Mandatory Vaccinatn For Staffers, Threatens To Slash Salaries By 50% by EmptyGarden(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Decades ago we were told the Time is nigh... Today, it's finally Here.
Re: GTB Imposes Mandatory Vaccinatn For Staffers, Threatens To Slash Salaries By 50% by OkuFaba(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Righteousness2 and him gang them,food don land oo

Re: GTB Imposes Mandatory Vaccinatn For Staffers, Threatens To Slash Salaries By 50% by thorpido(m): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Vaccination should not be mandatory but all covid prevention protocols should be strictly observed.
Re: GTB Imposes Mandatory Vaccinatn For Staffers, Threatens To Slash Salaries By 50% by udoka55555: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Very true
Re: GTB Imposes Mandatory Vaccinatn For Staffers, Threatens To Slash Salaries By 50% by obonujoker(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Thread for conspiracy theorists... I'm out
Re: GTB Imposes Mandatory Vaccinatn For Staffers, Threatens To Slash Salaries By 50% by Righteousness2(m): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
We spoke Clearly about all that is playing out now, since Over a year ago. I remember we said Vividly that Covid is the Red Carpet to the Beast System.

I remember we spoke loud and clear here, that it would be from,
No Mask! No service to
No Vaccine! No service which will be
No Mark! No Service after the Rapture.

Then we were called Conspiracy theorists, and all sorts.

Today Everything that was termed conspiracy is now Playing out Live, yet the Folly of many continue . So many are so blind to see the systemic programming because they have been destined for Destruction.

At this time, whoever wants to do whatever, that is your problem! I have not Failed in my duty as a watchman to Blast the Alarm through all available means available to me.

When Giving insight to the Program of The Lawless one, Revelation 13:18 didn't just say "HERE IS WISDOM! " for fun. It says here is Wisdom because without the Wisdom of GOD in these Dangerous times, you will not be able to Discern nor understand and you are likely to end up in Maximum Confusion.

2 Likes

Re: GTB Imposes Mandatory Vaccinatn For Staffers, Threatens To Slash Salaries By 50% by Dialpad: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Whats the big deal with the vaccine? There are 3 options

Take it
Find another job
Set up your own business
Re: GTB Imposes Mandatory Vaccinatn For Staffers, Threatens To Slash Salaries By 50% by SavageResponse(m): 4:34am On Sep 14, 2021
OkuFaba:
Righteousness2 and him gang them,food don land oo

grin
Re: GTB Imposes Mandatory Vaccinatn For Staffers, Threatens To Slash Salaries By 50% by OkuFaba(m): 6:26am On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
We spoke Clearly about all that is playing out now, since Over a year ago. I remember we said Vividly that Covid is the Red Carpet to the Beast System.

I remember we spoke loud and clear here, that it would be from,
No Mask! No service to
No Vaccine! No service which will be
No Mark! No Service after the Rapture.

Then we were called Conspiracy theorists, and all sorts.

Today Everything that was termed conspiracy is now Playing out Live, yet the Folly of many continue . So many are so blind to see the systemic programming because they have been destined for Destruction.

At this time, whoever wants to do whatever, that is your problem! I have not Failed in my duty as a watchman to Blast the Alarm through all available means available to me.

When Giving insight to the Program of The Lawless one, Revelation 13:18 didn't just say "HERE IS WISDOM! " for fun. It says here is Wisdom because without the Wisdom of GOD in these Dangerous times, you will not be able to Discern nor understand and you are likely to end up in Maximum Confusion.
he has cum again..
Prophet of doom

(1) (Reply)

Mine GMEE Token For Free / NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan / Naira - Dollar Exchange Rate Might Soon Get To N1,000 To $1 Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.